As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone has a [Podcast]

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Like he's actually been gone for the last like half hour of recording and didn't speak, we don't know what happened to him

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    I'm actually concerned he left his audacity recording while he passed out, because it's rather late there and he was drinking quite a bit of gin.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Sooooo Joel's fallen asleep at the end of the Moncast so he hasn't technically stopped recording on Audacity.

That means he's also still running the backup recording as well.

We tried yelling and banging on stuff to wake him up to no avail and now we can officially classify the Moncast as a burning wreck.

Drinking on this episode was a Beautiful Mistake.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Sooooo Joel's fallen asleep at the end of the Moncast so he hasn't technically stopped recording on Audacity.

That means he's also still running the backup recording as well.

We tried yelling and banging on stuff to wake him up to no avail and now we can officially classify the Moncast as a burning wreck.

Drinking on this episode was a Beautiful Mistake.

This is

the best

Edit: Okay not if he's actually in danger buuut

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Nah he wasn't drinking enough to be dangerous, but I think he might have fallen asleep with his computer recording so his hard drive might just fill up.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    uh

are those recordings going to save if he runs out of hard drive space

• Options
    I have no idea. He also recorded the backup sooooo

• Options
    Drinking Was A Mistake

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Drinking Was A Mistake

:The Rise and Fall of the Human Empire.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Drinkin's always a mistake, kid

and there's only one way to fix it

More drinkin'

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    I can't wait to see what recording JJBR tomorrow morning with a sleep-deprived Jules will be like

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Drinkin's always a mistake, kid

and there's only one way to fix it

More drinkin'

http://youtu.be/hUVwR0rw5fk

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Stilts wrote: »
    I can't wait to see what recording JJBR tomorrow morning with a sleep-deprived Jules will be like

Oh goddammit

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

i'll be just as sleep deprived, i only get off work like two hours before we start

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    I saw Wanted in theatres

On a date

Jeez

Trying to think of the worst movie I've seen on a date

Tarabithia?

Maybe Troy?

American Dreamz.

What the *fuck* was I thinking.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

i'll be just as sleep deprived, i only get off work like two hours before we start

Wow

I'm not sure if that counts as a really late shift or a really early shift

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Wow

I'm not sure if that counts as a really late shift or a really early shift

it's 8 pm to 8 am

so, you know, both

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    spoilers for the newest adventure zone

check out more of their tweets for some taako stuff, too

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Vinny being confused that Transformers rebooted at some point in the last 3 decades is amazing

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    @OmnipotentBagel good morning sunshine

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    My first date, we went to see The King's Speech

That could've been way worse!

Hi5 me too. Good movie, not great date material though.

• Options
    xraydogxraydog Registered User regular
    Updated Overcast app on my iPhone and it has ads now?

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Danny O'Dwyer just put up a video teasing his next gig, which consists of mostly video game boxes and showing himself video editing and caps off with a subscription link to his youtube channel. So he's probably going solo youtube, should know for sure on the 12th

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Danny would do good work doing the kind of stuff that 2player has been doing for the last several years

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    I'll be pretty pleased if Danny is able to keep doing the kind of things that he has been doing over at Gamespot. He seems really passionate about stuff like The Point (and really good at it) yet at the same time they've been open about that type of content not really getting enough traffic to really justify the time and effort spent on it.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    hey guys

can we please just

talk about this for a second

I know it was posted before

but still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVi8llsYkhQ

(@Ms Dapper)

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I mean, you think you know where this video's going

but then it escalates

and then it escalates

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    In hindsight i should have put a spoiler warning up for Speed, i wouldn't want him to know the true identity of Adam yet

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Good afternoon folks,

It's Saturday so as is becoming the norm you can open your audio receptors and take a listen to a new War and Beast episode!
    Hey Beasties!

It's Saturday which means another episode of War and Beast for your listening pleasure! Join the crew as we watch episode 4 - Equal Measures!

Some things covered in this ep: Fan naming campaigns, Abnormally small gorilla ears, Window placement across sci-fi properties, Bad Kaiju jokes, What's new pussy cat whoooooooaaaaahhhh, Static Shock love, Predacons are Mac users, Megatron is alive!, Beast Wars D&D classes.

Also, listen to the discussion that happened during the break as a special easter egg after the actual episode. :P

http://www.audioentropy.com/beastwars/2016/9/10/episode-4-the-4th-and-5th-laws-of-robotics

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Hey, you know what's just the best when hungover? A bunch of guys several feet above you basically destroying your roof.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I got my microphone in! So I will sound less garbage next episode. Hooray!

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Start drinking until you feel good enough to go scream at them

• Options
    Hey, you know what's just the best when hungover? A bunch of guys several feet above you basically destroying your roof.

So how are we feeling? You kinda just vanished on us before we finished :P

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »

So how are we feeling? You kinda just vanished on us before we finished :P

Yeah, I had to spend some time... away from mic. I'm eating some chicken nuggets now!

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular

Been there. Dear god. It's like the entire world feels like the inside of your skull.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    What's a hangover

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    What's a hangover

When normal people drink too much they get dehydrated and it gives them headaches and queasiness

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/cXRzijwTcGQ

posting this here because it was guest written by the The History Of Rome guy

This discussion has been closed.