As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pump[Chat] Beer is Butt, Drink Pilsner

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    bowen wrote: »
    what the fuck are liver waves

Just a silly thing. It doesn't matter. I made a joke about dryads and then had to evade a serious conversation about dryads.

So, with six limbs, are dryads a form of insects with parallel evolution traits of...

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

Just a silly thing. It doesn't matter. I made a joke about dryads and then had to evade a serious conversation about dryads.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    How many other people think the thread title is "Pump beer in your butt" like half the time they read it?

Zero times.

like not even once now that it's been mentioned

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    How many other people think the thread title is "Pump beer in your butt" like half the time they read it?

i don't want to be infracted so just imagine here that i posted the clip of steve-o having a beer poured into his anus through a funnel

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

The opposite of dire waves.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

i don't want to be infracted so just imagine here that i posted the clip of steve-o having a beer poured into his anus through a funnel

any reason you remember that off the top of your head

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    also today for group work i got paired up with a kid roughly as dumb as me

and we were both feeding off the other's brief spurts of confidence before rechecking their work and yet lacking the confidence in our own analysis to refute the thing they're now doubting because confidence doesn't endure when you're dumb

it was an amazing game of cat and mouse followed by mouse and cat

we did eventually coem to the right solution though

Organichu on
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Zero times.

like not even once now that it's been mentioned
    Fine then I'll just pump the beer myself.

• Options

any reason you remember that off the top of your head

it's in one of the jackass movies. i remember those movies pretty vividly because while i have a bad gag reflex, sensitive to foul smells, etc- basically a weak stomach- i am normally not grossed out by movies or pictures. but those movies are the closest i've ever come to barfing just from a movie. some of those skits are seared in my head.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    People, people, let's not get distracted here.

Have we forgotten why we're here?

ajf8heiajwmo.jpg

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    chu you are saying lots of bad things about yourself you're alright you know it would be alright to practice some self love

sig.gif
  • Options
    Why wouldn't you pump beer in your butt?

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

and we were both feeding off the other's brief spurts of confidence before rechecking their work and yet lacking the confidence in our own analysis to refute the thing they're now doubting because confidence doesn't endure when you're dumb

I have always found it v helpful for my own understanding to explain a concept to someone else

• Options
    You can't get pregnant or drunk in the ass.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

I have always found it v helpful for my own understanding to explain a concept to someone else

so liver waves

• Options

what if you have a fistula tho

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    chu come over lets watch the jackass ep where Steve o puts a jellyfish on his head

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

so liver waves

liver01x015.jpg

He's waving!

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    i am very mad at this 538 website

if the only way to listen to your thing is as a video on your website then it is not a podcast it is a livestream and you belong in word jail because if you said livestream i wouldnt have gotten interested and then given up after the fifth cutout because you're partnered with abc for some awful reason and their shit is overrun

sig.gif
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    also while pencil is still supreme for working problems, i am now a convert to pen for notes, even in math

my writing is neater with a solid, 1.0mm pen and it's so much more eye catching and easy to identify things

I use two colored pens

Swap the color I use each day of class, then it's easy to quickly flip through and know what was said on what day

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    chu you are saying lots of bad things about yourself you're alright you know it would be alright to practice some self love

chu's in a self love hiatus

• Options

But please wait until you behind closed doors.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

Drop trou and let's prove it

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    you can definitely get drunk in the ass

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    don't spread lies drez

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Drinking butt beer = new fetish.

"YOU ARE MY CHALICE"

• Options
    scenes i strongly recall from those films:

warning nsfstomach
    -wearing a fishbowl/diver's helmet with a hose that leads to a funnel. someone else shits in that funnel.
    -obese guy running on a treadmill while wearing a whole bunch of plastic wrap all over his body. wringing out all the plastic wrap into a cup. steve-o drinking that accumulated exercise sweat in one shot.
    -drinking a load of horse semen.
    -eating a piece of dried horse shit.
    -putting a fish hook fully through your cheek and then being 'cast' into the ocean.
    -standing, totally unarmored, in front of a pseudo claymore mine full of plastic bearings, used for mob dispersal in front of embassies and stuff.
    -snorting a bunch of pure wasabi.

• Options
    chu come over lets watch the jackass ep where Steve o puts a jellyfish on his head

what

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

I'd totally fuck a dryad, though.

• Options

warning nsfstomach
    -wearing a fishbowl/diver's helmet with a hose that leads to a funnel. someone else shits in that funnel.
    -obese guy running on a treadmill while wearing a whole bunch of plastic wrap all over his body. wringing out all the plastic wrap into a cup. steve-o drinking that accumulated exercise sweat in one shot.
    -putting a fish hook fully through your cheek and then being 'cast' into the ocean.
    -standing, totally unarmored, in front of a pseudo claymore mine full of plastic bearings, used for mob dispersal in front of embassies and stuff.

the sock in the snake tank

• Options

warning nsfstomach

the 90s and early naughts were fucked up for sure

• Options
    i will watch this zootopia thing on netflix while i watch these stupid work builds

i hope my shit finally works

technically if i can't make it to the finish line i should back it out for the night

i am not sure i care enough about what i should do to do that

sig.gif
  • Options
    *listens to linkin park*

• Options
    this penultimate step says it has 11 minutes and 20 seconds left what do you think guys is it lying

sig.gif
  • Options
    ok skippy i will come watch jackass but first i want to know if anyone has gotten the wrong size shoes from amazon/zappos and is it a pain, is the return shipping free, will they pick it up from your door or do you have to take it to usps/ups

• Options
    It's a pain in the dick chu, I will go to a shoe store before ever doing zappos or amazon shoes again.

Not that it's difficult to return it's just.. is it worth the hassle? (I guess if I bought expensive shoes, yeah)

• Options
    I should probably go to sleep before I kill myself. Be good enough to each other.

• Options
    i haven't returned shoes to amazon specifically but amazon returns usually involve you having to print a label they provide and taking it to a UPS store and then make sure you get fucking tracking and insurance because half they time they magically won't receive the return

• Options
    ok skippy i will come watch jackass but first i want to know if anyone has gotten the wrong size shoes from amazon/zappos and is it a pain, is the return shipping free, will they pick it up from your door or do you have to take it to usps/ups

ask my man Jeeves you know I don't deal with these issues directly

• Options

ask my man Jeeves you know I don't deal with these issues directly

Jeeves says his name is Sawyer and you deal with whatever he tells you to deal with

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.