As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pump[Chat] Beer is Butt, Drink Pilsner

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    My bro just went back to school for his Master's and is basically the only sheltered white guy in classes full of feminists and ethnic minorities. He is not doing so well, not necessarily from any ill intent on anyone's part but because he has the unfortunate traits of being both uneducated about Social Justice And Associated Vocabulary and being very prone to speaking his mind when he disagrees or doesn't understand something.

He'll come out of it ready to abolish the patriarchy, but in the mean time he's having experiences like "professor plays a Louis CK sketch, sketch ends, he realizes that he's the only one laughing and it was intended to demonstrate something Problematic".

Rip

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    but louis ck is funny..

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My bro just went back to school for his Master's and is basically the only sheltered white guy in classes full of feminists and ethnic minorities. He is not doing so well, not necessarily from any ill intent on anyone's part but because he has the unfortunate traits of being both uneducated about Social Justice And Associated Vocabulary and being very prone to speaking his mind when he disagrees or doesn't understand something.

He'll come out of it ready to abolish the patriarchy, but in the mean time he's having experiences like "professor plays a Louis CK sketch, sketch ends, he realizes that he's the only one laughing and it was intended to demonstrate something Problematic".

CULTURAL EXCHANGE

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I just want someone to look at me the way I look at Trump's daughter.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    On TV.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

in my senior year I had an incredibly patient queer feminist teacher who schooled me to some game in one of my rhetoric classes

so hopefully people will be patient with him too because sometimes people do learn!

• Options
    also while pencil is still supreme for working problems, i am now a convert to pen for notes, even in math

my writing is neater with a solid, 1.0mm pen and it's so much more eye catching and easy to identify things

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I saw Molly Ringwald in that trailer, but not Alicia Silverstone. Granted I skimmed it.

There's both, I edited, you saw no omission

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    Uh...

amazon_zps7gijqnl4.png

It is just me, or doesn't that look a bit like a bomb?

it's a weird set of adjustable dumbbells

Really? Egads!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    She looks a lot like her mother did like 40 years. Trump probably has Alzheimers and thinks it's Ivana.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    using a well-respected comedian's routine with the intent that no one laughs seems like

i dunno maybe you're the problem?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    I saw Molly Ringwald in that trailer, but not Alicia Silverstone. Granted I skimmed it.

There's both, I edited, you saw no omission

Oh how silly of me!

• Options
    bowen wrote: »
    She looks a lot like her mother did like 40 years. Trump probably has Alzheimers and thinks it's Ivana.

jesus fuck bruh

• Options
    I am a silly willy!

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Oh Spool! I mentioned this in the discourse thing but it was too hectic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS4ANd0NCQQ

that's kind of wild and fun!

Demo Ranch is fun.

I like it.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

jesus fuck bruh

listen I'm not the one who kissed my daugther on the lips

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

jesus fuck bruh

open mouthed even

• Options

jesus fuck bruh

open mouthed even

just the tip of the tongue along her lips

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Oh Spool! I mentioned this in the discourse thing but it was too hectic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS4ANd0NCQQ

that's kind of wild and fun!

Demo Ranch is fun.

I like it.

He's one of the good ones.

wait.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

jesus fuck bruh

open mouthed even

LIKE HUMAN CHAPSTICK

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I just hung out with gf roommate's hippy friend and we talked about how awful Trump is and them she started talking about her acupuncture and liver waves and I got rage whiplash

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    I mean you could ask how the alt right could see Trump's debate performance and not conclude he's a rambling incoherent moron not fit to be an assistant manager at Wal-mart

but then you could also ask why florida man keeps stabbing people and painting a dick on the map with an airplane and fighting crocodiles
    in my defense,
    Let he who has never done something he regrets while under the influence of bath salts cast the first stone.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    had we taken the oil (and we should have taken the oil)

• Options

jesus fuck bruh

open mouthed even

let me get that for you baby

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    I mean you could ask how the alt right could see Trump's debate performance and not conclude he's a rambling incoherent moron not fit to be an assistant manager at Wal-mart

but then you could also ask why florida man keeps stabbing people and painting a dick on the map with an airplane and fighting crocodiles
    in my defense,
    Let he who has never done something he regrets while under the influence of bath salts cast the first stone.

okay where is the stone i got this.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

jesus fuck bruh

open mouthed even

let me get that for you baby

Didn't even need to @ him.

• Options
    I just hung out with gf roommate's hippy friend and we talked about how awful Trump is and them she started talking about her acupuncture and liver waves and I got rage whiplash

em how many times in your life have you said to someone, "hey can we just talk about trump some more?"

• Options

em how many times in your life have you said to someone, "hey can we just talk about trump some more?"

Well, I dunno, as a connoisseur of liver waves...

• Options
    what the fuck are liver waves

• Options

in my defense,

It's actually "cast the first stoner"

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    using a well-respected comedian's routine with the intent that no one laughs seems like

mansplaining neo-liberal crypto fascist fake ally detected

• Options

mansplaining neo-liberal crypto fascist fake ally detected

as a well actually

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

in my defense,

It's actually "cast the first stoner"

"Hey, have you ever wanted to feel weightless? Like, for real?"

As you take them up to the roof.

• Options
    I haven't seen BeNarwhal around in a couple of days.

He's still alive right?

He hasn't gotten back together with Stabby McStabbykins right?

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

That's not quite what happened.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    what the fuck are liver waves

Just a silly thing. It doesn't matter. I made a joke about dryads and then had to evade a serious conversation about dryads.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    How many other people think the thread title is "Pump beer in butt" like half the time they read it?

Coinage on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i think i might be a neo-liberal

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

That's not quite what happened.

how should i know what happened i'm just making judgments here

• Options
    How many other people think the thread title is "Pump beer in your butt" like half the time they read it?

Zero times.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.