As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pump[Chat] Beer is Butt, Drink Pilsner

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    we have an amazon warehouse like 20 mins outside the city

next time i have to return something i'm just going to fkin drive it there

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    So did trump win

probably they both pleased people who already were decided is my impression

idk what giant swath of america is undecided so what they might find appealing is a mystery to me

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I like this little musician kid

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    So did trump win

probably they both pleased people who already were decided is my impression

idk what giant swath of america is undecided so what they might find appealing is a mystery to me

undecideds are polling in favor of hillary's performance at the debate tonight, actually

it's not all awful yet

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hmm amazon has a nice price on the running sneaker i want but trying on a pair in the store isn't the same as running in them so i'm not positive this is the size i'll want hmm

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    There was a workshop over the weekend which discussed in part the observation that the ratio between observable colors (so, red to orange) in hertz is roughly equal to that between notes (so, C to D). The question I am left with, assuming the idea is sound, is whether this speaks to a fact about the universe beyond a developmental quirk in human perception.

I shall leave it to skippy to discuss the cultural differences in color perception
    Some quick maths says it probably isn't true

C:D is 20.812:18.54 ~1.123
    Red:Orange is 620/590 ~1.05

I mean, it's sort of close but not remarkably so.

It's probably a lot to do with the inverse relationship between wavelength and frequency

And the differences in musical scales is also important. Not everyone uses the gregorian scale.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    So did trump win

nope

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    hmm amazon has a nice price on the running sneaker i want but trying on a pair in the store isn't the same as running in them so i'm not positive this is the size i'll want hmm

returns are p eazy on amazon

also zappos

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Text from Dad: "we have a busted water line in the yard. Tommy is coming tomorrow at 10am with his helper and if me nick, Brendan and you help dig the old pipe out we could probably get it done tomorrow. Can you help out a little with us?"

noooooooo my day offffff

• Options
    sigmund how are things you old such and such

• Options

ITS TOO HOT HERE TODAY that's whats up

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Did trump call hrc "little lady" or say she really knew how to rig an erection or is he saving that for the final debate

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

*fans self with skippy's shirt*

girl, you're not wrong

• Options
    Me:

3zQ0-10l-2.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

May your days be lukewarm and autumnal

sig.gif
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Did trump call hrc "little lady" or say she really knew how to rig an erection or is he saving that for the final debate

Ludious here's the debate in 15 seconds

• Options
    why am i still awake

who did this to me

• Options
    what is fall we only have second summer

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    why am i still awake

who did this to me

It was these guys, for me

04204-newbelgiumfolly12pack.jpg

• Options
    why am i still awake

who did this to me

Oh that was me boo my bad

sig.gif
  • Options
    I gotta go to sleep too

why do like... I have to get up for work

why can't work get up for me

• Options
    Oh kid, did the chips make it to prime time or not. Be honest. I'll know if you're lying.

• Options
    I'm gonna stay up and watch colbert oh boy oh boy

• Options
    I guess going to work isn't so bad there's a chipotle there but it's not the kind of workplace where I can browse forums :(

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I was in a hospital room all day so even though it's bedtime I feel cheated out of a day by slow ass doctors and want to punish the only person I can. Me.

Ludious on
  • Options
    Oh kid, did the chips make it to prime time or not. Be honest. I'll know if you're lying.

They made it all the way to like 9:15, partially on the strength of my resolve to prove you wrong.

• Options
    I guess going to work isn't so bad there's a chipotle there but it's not the kind of workplace where I can browse forums :(

A beer tap but browsing is verboten?

• Options
    I was in a hospital room all day so even though it's bedtime I feel cheated out of a day by slow ass doctors and want to punish the only person I can. Me.

may garcon suggest a 28oz can of bush's homestyle baked beans (with extra brown sugar), 2 boxes of kraft dinner and a few cut up beef hot dogs stirred into a slurry in a giant salad bowl?

• Options
    guys did you know that crocs are the best selling adult shoes on amazon

• Options
    edited September 2016

A beer tap but browsing is verboten?

well browsing is fine when there are no tickets or calls, but I'm still training so that's not really a thing yet

override367 on
  • Options

may garcon suggest a 28oz can of bush's homestyle baked beans (with extra brown sugar), 2 boxes of kraft dinner and a few cut up beef hot dogs stirred into a slurry in a giant salad bowl?

I had chicken tendies with ranch AND honey mustard AND steakhouse mac and cheese. So.

• Options
    guys did you know that crocs are the best selling adult shoes on amazon

well yeah no one wants to be seen buying them in person

• Options
    when training is done I can come in at 9 so I can get more sleep which will be great

• Options
    oh these hideous things?

i dunno my grandma got em for me

old people right

so i wear em to make her feel nice

every day

• Options
    i actually don't know what crocs are

sig.gif
  • Options

They made it all the way to like 9:15, partially on the strength of my resolve to prove you wrong.

I challenged you to save them for when you truly needed them, kp. There were only one set of footprints because I was carrying you.

• Options

like alligators but in egypt

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Ludious here's the debate in 15 seconds

She already told that joke.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfAfYA6MNtA

• Options

like alligators but in egypt

chanus

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.