As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] TRV wins and wrecks it for everyone else.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    @Man in the Mists would feel better if Sandra Bullock was driving the bus. Without her it's just baby Keanu, going fast, and a bunch of bratty kids.

Round 34: Housekeeping! You want _____?

@Anialos @Cog @Cythraul @Egos @Elvenshae @Heffling @TheRoadVirus

In a new low, Cards Against Humanity has starting quoting Adam Sandler movies. We are all doomed.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Uh sir that is from Tommy Boy and I will not have you besmirch the name of that fine movie

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Edit: fuck me, Adam Sandler wasn't even in that movie. What the hell was I thinking.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    I hang my head is shame.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    I hang my head is shame.

That's impressive in this thread.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @Man in the Mists requires much more than just fluffing of pillows.

Much, much more.

Housekeeping! You want A soulful rendition of "Ol' Man River"? (Cythraul :star: )
    Housekeeping! You want My collection of high-tech sex toys? (Anialos)
    Housekeeping! You want An orcgasm? (Elvenshae)
    Housekeeping! You want Soup that's better than pussy? (Egos)
    Housekeeping! You want Literally, anything else? (Heffling)
    Housekeeping! You want Scrubbing under the folds? (TheRoadVirus)
    Housekeeping! You want Gettin' down there and bein' all like "this shit is nasty, yo. Fuck this, yo"? (Cog)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I like how you ordered those, chamberlain ;-)

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    I love how they sing "Ol' Man River" while being generous with the mop water.

• Options
    And @Cythraul just keepings rolling allooooooongggg :whistle:

(I wish I could take credit for the order, didn't even notice how fitting it was until just now.)

Round 34: How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression?

@Anialos @Cog @Egos @Elvenshae @Heffling @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus

Remember that grade school interview project that your parents wouldn't let you turn in? I want to hear all about it.

• Options
    Still waiting on @Anialos grandparents' secrets.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @Cythraul remembers sitting at the kids table during Thanksgiving dinner, listening to his grandparents' stories get more lurid as time and bottles of wine passed by.

How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? A secret blend of eleven herbs and spices. (TheRoadVirus :star: )
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Wearing glasses and sounding smart. (Egos)
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Dem titties. (Man in the Mists)
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Sweating it out on the streets of a runaway American Dream. (Anialos)
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Double penetration. (Heffling)
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time. (Cog)
    How did my grandparents make it through the Great Depression? Crystal meth. (Elvenshae)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Every now and then, you play a card you think is going to be a solid front-runner, and then you see everyone else's and think, "Hrm. Middle-of-the-pack at best."

And you're kinda okay with it.

:^:

• Options
    Hey @Cythraul

Hey

We need you, man.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    A secret blend of eleven herbs and spices. The implications are many, and delicious!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    And @TheRoadVirus moves within one point of victory!

Round 35: Here's what you can expect for the new year.Out: _. In: _.

2017 has already an odd year. What else are not allowed to do or say anymore?

@Anialos @Cog @Cythraul @Egos @Elvenshae @Heffling @Man in the Mists

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The spices must flow!

• Options
    Out: not getting me your cards
    In: getting me your cards, @Egos

• Options
    edited February 2017
    It is time for @TheRoadVirus to show us just how trendy and with it he really is.

Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Hillary Clinton's Kevlar-lined pantsuit. In: A bag of magic beans. (Heffling)
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Swishing the wine around and sniffing it like a big fancy man. In: Pictures of boobs. (Elvenshae)
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Booklearnin'. In: Front row seats to the Shit Show. (Cythraul :star: )
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Santa's heavy sack. In: A micropenis. (Egos)
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: A joyless vegan patty. In: Naked News. (Cog)
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Making up for 10 years of shitty parenting with a PlayStation. In: Crippling debt. (Man in the Mists)
    Here's what you can expect for the new year. Out: Friends with benefits. In: The Boy Scouts of America. (Anialos)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    If I have learned anything it is that there is no room for booklearnin' in these times.

• Options
    We have had several on the nose, painfully correct answers. That last one by @Cythraul could drive a man to drink. Unfortunately, I'm a two beer destroyer, and well...

Round 36: I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me _____as a tip.

@Anialos @Cog @Egos @Elvenshae @Heffling @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus

This is a friendly reminder that every trip to the bar requires a designated driver/tipper.

• Options
    It looks like @Egos was that bartender.

• Options
    Woody_Harrelson_as_Woody_Boyd.png
    sorry for the delay

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Worst. Gratuity. Ever. @Cythraul

I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me Reconciling quantum theory with general relativity as a tip. (Egos)
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me A turbo-encabulator, complete with pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing as a tip. (Elvenshae)
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me A sea of troubles as a tip. (Cog)
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me Just the tip as a tip. (Heffling :star: )
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me Three years of semen in a shoebox as a tip. (Man in the Mists)
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me Yoshi's huge egg-laying cloaca as a tip. (TheRoadVirus)
    I quit my job as a bartender the night some jackass left me Grandma as a tip. (Anialos)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Pick mine

• Options
    @Cythraul

Pick mine.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Just the tip

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    And @Heffling is one point from the win.

So close. So close. Just a little closer.

Round 37: When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____.

@Anialos @Cog @Cythraul @Egos @Elvenshae @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus

You all need to finish before Heffling does.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Just the tip

poor Carol.... I mean Cheryl

• Options
    edited February 2017
    You guys have some strange tastes. And @Heffling gets to choose his favorite.

When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Serfdom. (Cythraul)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Stephen Hawking talking dirty. (Egos)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to A braille vajazzling. (Anialos)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Two whales fucking the shit out of each other. (Elvenshae)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Killing hobos. (TheRoadVirus)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Mufasa's death scene. (Man in the Mists :star: )
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Gandhi. (Cog)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Mufasa's death scene.

So many good childhood memories.

• Options
    While I will give you Jeremy Irons' voice being dead sexy, finding pleasure in Mufasa being trampled to death is just wrong, @Man in the Mists

Round 38: Why did the chicken cross the road?

@Anialos @Cog @Cythraul @Egos @Elvenshae @Heffling @TheRoadVirus

...to get away from the offensive card game?

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @Man in the Mists Do you like chicken?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Bitches. (Anialos)
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Lagging out. (Heffling)
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Used panties. (Cog)
    Why did the chicken cross the road? My first period. (Egos :star: )
    Why did the chicken cross the road? A cunning stunt. (Elvenshae)
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Hakuna matata, motherfucker. (TheRoadVirus)
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Getting ganked. (Cythraul)

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    That poor cock was just fleeing the red flood from my first period.

• Options
    *finger snaps*

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeVfLOqtPR8

And with that we have collectively gone too far. @Egos gets the point.

Round 39: TSA guidelines now prohibit _____ on airplanes.

@Anialos @Cog @Cythraul @Elvenshae @Heffling @Man in the Mists @TheRoadVirus

Dignity and personal space come to mind.

• Options
    I will give @Cog a little more time because he is on vacation and @Heffling more time because it is valentines day and I am feeling romantic.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @chamberlain and @Heffling sitting in a tree!
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
    First comes love!
    Then comes marriage!
    Then comes __________.

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    @Elvenshae
    First comes love!
    Then comes marriage!
    Then comes a SuperSoaker full of cat pee.

• Options
    Yeah, this isn't going to strange places at all.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    It looks like the TSA is prohibiting Cog on airplanes so we will need to move on without him.

@Egos isn't on a watch list, is he?

TSA guidelines now prohibit Advice from a wise, old black man on airplanes. (Anialos :star: )
    TSA guidelines now prohibit A magic hippie love cloud on airplanes. (Man in the Mists)
    TSA guidelines now prohibit Pretending to be black on airplanes. (Heffling)
    TSA guidelines now prohibit Electroejaculating a capuchin monkey on airplanes. (TheRoadVirus)
    TSA guidelines now prohibit The Irish on airplanes. (Elvenshae)
    TSA guidelines now prohibit Chunks of dead prostitute on airplanes. (Cythraul)

chamberlain on