As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

U mad?

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    holy crap, I just went to the link and watched the video. The inventor is such a mook. He made it because all he saw on TV was bad news. There's a lot to unpack there.

I'm having trouble figuring out what you're replying to, here

The giant arcade thing. There's a link in the post to the item, and it include a video interview with the "inventor".

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm mad because I'm out of coffee filters and Amazon cannot get any delivered to me in the next hour.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Why would I eat cold pizza when I have a toaster oven right here?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Cold pizza is delicious and you don't have to wait for it to be heated.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    put one in the toaster oven and then eat a cold piece while you wait.

that's living right there.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    man. there are times when I think I'd happily trade in my big oven for more drawers/cupboards and just get a toaster oven.

but then I remember that I like to make large casseroles and the occasional roast chicken and...

But still, I'd love to be able to justify a toaster oven at times.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    man. there are times when I think I'd happily trade in my big oven for more drawers/cupboards and just get a toaster oven.

but then I remember that I like to make large casseroles and the occasional roast chicken and...

Wait, are you not allowed to have an oven and a toaster oven?

Come at me Coppers , You'll take my ovens from my cold dead hands!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

I have limited counter space and I can't quite justify another 'oven' thing when I have an oven already.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Buy all the kitchen gadgets

space be damned.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Ugh just ran into my first alt-right "cuck" aficionado in rocket league. Luckily he was a steam player so, reported.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Ugh, traffic. I was all set to be home early today. Stuck 5 minutes from home.
    I get into work at 6 in the morning to avoid traffic. ( Not posting while driving, this was hours ago. Still annoyed, not so mad though)

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    meanwhile in Montreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tR5339xdA

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I use my toaster oven for toasting things more than I do for baking things. BUT! It's still nice when I need to cook something small, like a single sweet potato or a bunch of asparagus just for me.

......or the occasional "micro batch of emergency chocolate cookies".

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Gonna broil some steaks in my toaster oven because it's too cold for grilling and I'm not gonna mess around with a skillet tonight.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    meanwhile in Montreal:

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Ok, when the Police Car , sirens blaring slowly slid backwards into the bus , I couldn't help but say " HELP HAS ARRIVED" and laugh like an idiot, holy cow that's just nuts

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Man Canada. You have no excuse for not knowing how to drive in ice and snow.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    ahahahhaha the snow plow

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    ahahahhaha the snow plow

Just plowed right into that cop car.

• Options
    That Plow just nailed the cop car too. Probably should have backed down that hill.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    I feel like all those people need an emergency batch of chocolate chip cookies.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Man Canada. You have no excuse for not knowing how to drive in ice and snow.

To be fair, we usually have plows and salt trucks out as soon as it starts. Which should give you an idea as to how quickly the snow showed up.

Also, that's a big hill. Good luck stopping a bus on that before the plows come through

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016

I have limited counter space and I can't quite justify another 'oven' thing when I have an oven already.
    I ditched the microwave and kept the Toaster Oven. Food may take longer to heat up, but it always tastes better. Always.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm mad I've had to be at work at 6:30 two days in a row.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    I'm mad I have a cold, and am going to miss work today, after missing a few days of work last week to other circumstances.

*Internally Screaming*
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I'm mad because masterspec is a bullshit addon

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm mad becuase my feet are sore

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Annoyed that it seems like Titanfall 2 is being largely ignored, when it is handily the best fall shooter out right now

• Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    I'm mad because it's minus nineteen degrees out and I was lulled into forgetting what winter's actually like by our outrageous plus twenty-one degrees only a week or so ago.

Curse you, absurdly warm November!

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Annoyed that it seems like Titanfall 2 is being largely ignored, when it is handily the best fall shooter out right now

You sound just like that ad on Facebook.

Also, I'm mad because it is wet and cold out, we just got 10" of snow in 12 hours, and I miss the goddamn sun, it rises after I arrive to work, and sets before I get off work.

Also also, I recently found out that even though all of our production shuts down for the week of Xmas, the office is staying open.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    I'm mad because the mockup that was probably just presented to the client introduces more new problems and questions than it solved

• Options
    I'm mad because these seasonal allergies just are not going away and i'm so very very tired of blowing my nose and not being able to breathe properly while I sleep.

• Options
    PsycohedPsycohed On a Fool's ErrandRegistered User regular
    I got chocolate on this white shirt. So I used a stain remover. Which left an even bigger stain around the chocolate stain. God. Dammit.

brig_banner.png
  • Options
    CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    I'm mad because these seasonal allergies just are not going away and i'm so very very tired of blowing my nose and not being able to breathe properly while I sleep.

:bro:

*Internally Screaming*
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    meanwhile in Montreal:

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Can Montreal not afford salt?

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    meanwhile in Montreal:

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Can Montreal not afford salt?

You'd think SBFP's Woolie alone could generate enough to keep the streets clean

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    I am so fucking tired and I have to go to work. Mad.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I'm tired of feeling like we're barely scraping by. I really wish cost of living wasn't so goddamn high.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I'm tired of feeling like we're barely scraping by. I really wish cost of living wasn't so goddamn high.

Same boat, and I get the crushing feeling it's only going to get worse over the next 4 years for Reasons.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I'm mad because apparently I got a pinched nerve, and I cant keep my torso upright or my left arm straight. Basically imagine the hunchback notre-dame with a frown. Got hardly any sleep last night because I couldn't find a painless position.
    the rage is real

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I'm mad because this fucking HOLD OOOOON, HOLD ONTO MEEEE CAUSE IM A LITTTTTTLE UNSTEADY song keeps playing at work and it would be perfectly fine if it didn't have what sounds like someone shaking a can of spray paint off-beat for like half the song and driving me fucking insane

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.