Hey trainers, there's been a lot of news in the Pokeworld recently!SUN AND MOON
The big one. Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon release this Friday November 18th worldwide... except in Europe, where it will release on November 23rd for some reason. Set in the Alola islands, SuMo will feature a whole bunch of new pokemon, new special "Z" moves, an end to the HM curse, and also "alola forms" of some beloved first-gen 'mons.Spreadsheet for adding SE++ players
Add your info to this spreadsheet
and join other SE++ers in playing the game!Early rewards
Don't forget to get your Mystery Gift Munchlax. He is a good boy.20th ANNIVERSARY LEGENDARIES
For players with XY and/or ORAS, Meloetta will be available by Mystery Gift starting December 1st, until December 24th. Remember, this is for XY/ORAS only.
Arceus is currently available for X/Y owners if you enter the code ARCEUS20 in North America or ARCEUS2016 in Europe.
Want you some Magearna? Scan this QR code after you beat Sun and/or Moon:POKEMON GO
It's getting cold out there, but some people are still playing Pokemon Go! Yes, really! Newest update: DITTO IS IN THE GAME. It's apparently disguised as pidgey, rattata, or zubat, and only reveals itself if you catch it.SE++ LEAGUE?
OK, I took the initiative to set up a poll on starting up a SE++ Pokemon League. Vote on what pokemon, if any, to ban, and which clauses, if any, we should adopt.Poll Part 1!Poll Part 2!
Again, the general proposal is:
1. Start date: In January after the Pokebank becomes active, which also gives us time to plan now.
2. Gyms: Anyone can start a gym, they just have to be generally available (e.g. be able to have a match within a week of being challenged) and either have a team set up around a Theme or a Type. Overlap is fine, just come up with a new badge.
3. Challengers: Anyone can be a challenger, including gym leaders (using a different team to challenge from their gym team is fine).
4. Depending on interest level, we'll either a number of badges to qualify for an E4 and champion tourney, or just go straight to setting up an E4 and have people duke out for the champion position.
5. Single battles. Banned pokemon and clauses in effect to be determined by majority vote.
OP 90% stolen from SilverWind, but I'm married to her so it's fine.