Options

[Pokemon] Yellow Inspired Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee Confirmed, Gen 8 Late 2019

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i will love cofragrigus til the day i die, even if it's a useless fuck

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    i will love cofragrigus til the day i die, even if it's a useless fuck

I found an extremely niche use for Cofagrius where it actually performed pretty well!

It was my bulky rain setter that didn't die to thunderbolt when I was running a Rain Dance team in the Gen V permaweather wars because I'm a goddamn hipster.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Cofagrigas paired really well with Archeops, and it's a super fun mechanic

I think gen 5 is the most I ever battled, I'm usually done after the campaign

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Ok here are the real Worst Pokeymans

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I'm glad I'm not alone in disliking ludicolo. In the top 3 worst Pokemon I think.

Bottom 3 worst Pokemon? Whatever.

• Options
    it looks like scrooge mcduck nutted in a pineapple then threw it under his bed for 9 months

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    I've made 2 of those Favorite Pokemon charts a week apart and the second time half the Pokemon were different

It is evident that many of them are close enough that my mood/time of day is sufficient to change my opinion

That said, Charizard will always be my very best boy, I know it's cliche and completely nostalgia driven but I don't care, he is the best.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    fuck you knob

bruxish rules

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    bruxish was an ugly ass fish even before it got rolled by the avon lady

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I think Fearow has a nice design even if it's a lackluster fighter

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Picking Vileplume over Gloom??

Also Probopass ended up on there twice somehow.

• Options
    Its twice as shit as anything else

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »
    drifblim sucks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Options
    driblim suuuuuuucks

i'm sooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyy

• Options
    [/ghost voice]iiiiiiii dooooooooonnnnnnn't beeelieeeeeeeve yooooouuuuuuuuuu [/ghost voice]

• Options
    nutted in a pineapple

put this on my tombstone actually

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I don't wanna make a least favorites list because, other than a handful of truly awful designs (thinkin' Jynx and Mr. Mime here), I feel real bad slamming Pokemon. I've gone hard against designs I don't like before and ended up hurting people's feelings because every Pokemon is someone's favorite.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I don't wanna make a least favorites list because, other than a handful of truly awful designs (thinkin' Jynx and Mr. Mime here), I feel real bad slamming Pokemon. I've gone hard against designs I don't like before and ended up hurting people's feelings because every Pokemon is someone's favorite.

I was considering this as well, but that's why I just went with 'least favorite' rather than 'worst' because that's what it is; most of the ones listed I still considering like C tier, they just happen to be lower than their brethren in my eyes.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    b25CRWr.png

The Ash-hat Pikachu will finally be available by getting a code off of Pokemon.com. However, there's a catch. You can only get one Pikachu with a certain hat period, which in turn will reflect the moves the Pikachu will have based on what moves Ash's Pikachu was using at the time. Here's the dates for the particular hat-codes.
    • 9/19/17 – 9/25/17: Original hat (Kanto and Johto regions)
    • 9/26/17 – 10/2/17: Hoenn region hat
    • 10/3/17 – 10/9/17: Sinnoh region hat
    • 10/10/17 – 10/16/17: Unova region hat
    • 10/17/17 – 10/23/17: Kalos region hat
    • 10/24/17 – 10/30/17: Alola region hat
    SilverWind wrote: »
    b25CRWr.png

The Ash-hat Pikachu will finally be available by getting a code off of Pokemon.com. However, there's a catch. You can only get one Pikachu with a certain hat period, which in turn will reflect the moves the Pikachu will have based on what moves Ash's Pikachu was using at the time. Here's the dates for the particular hat-codes.

On Jesus, can these be saved uniquely to the Bank? Why did they do this to me

Is it by Pokemon.com login, or by game cart, or???
    BugBoy wrote: »
    SilverWind wrote: »
    b25CRWr.png

On Jesus, can these be saved uniquely to the Bank? Why did they do this to me

Is it by Pokemon.com login, or by game cart, or???

By cart. You can redeem the code once to get whichever pikachu is running then, after that it won't work again.
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    So which cap would you guys get?

I'd be torn between original series cap (nostalgia) and Unova (best design, Pokemon New York, has iron tail which Pikachu can't learn in current gen).

As a collector of event pokemon, this is shenanigans.
    I would want to catch all 7 different Pika Pi for my Sun game. Which is why I am going to pop in my extra copy of Moon just to nab a couple of extras and bank them to trade.

I will gladly give out these extra Hat Pikachu's to anyone that wants them here. :rotate:

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    I dunno, its just pokemon

Nobody should be getting actually mad that people are hating on sweet innocent Vanilluxe or rightly calling out shuckle as a horror show

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, its fun to get mock indignant with the crew, I don't believe anyone is actually losing sleep because Someone On The Internet doesn't like a pokeyman

• Options
    *carves death to knob on his back*

i'm sorry what?

• Options
    how you gonna carve something on your own back?!? you aint got the same elbows I got

• Options
    how you gonna carve something on your own back?!? you aint got the same elbows I got

look

i didn't say i was doing it well

i know what it says and that's what counts
    also i used a toothbrush and that was a Poor Decision

• Options
    Yeah, its fun to get mock indignant with the crew, I don't believe anyone is actually losing sleep because Someone On The Internet doesn't like a pokeyman

I know for a fact I've hurt feelings. Some of that is definitely on me because I take things too far, but I'm trying to recognize that fault and not play into it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    As long as everyone remembers that at the end of the day we're all a bunch of grown ass people talking about imaginary cartoon dogfighting on an internet forum for a webcomic, then we'll all be alright

one love, pokeyman nerds

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    What is there to dislike about drifblim

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

Okay, i can get why people wouldn't like some of these. Appreciate the hate for conkeldurr.

But what kind of a god dam monster doesn't like stunfisk. Who hurt you knob

• Options
    Fuckin... Ludicolo is pure joy distilled into a sombrero-wearing pineapple man.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

Okay, i can get why people wouldn't like some of these. Appreciate the hate for conkeldurr.

stunfisk suffers from the general high quality of electric pokeymans

many many many good electrics, and stunfisk is kind of just a goofy flat thing. Like a fat lady sat on a jim davis cartoon.

• Options
    What is there to dislike about drifblim

it will steal your child

• Options

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

many many many good electrics, and stunfisk is kind of just a goofy flat thing. Like a fat lady sat on a jim davis cartoon.

who put a quarter in your Produce Metaphor slot today

• Options
    drifblim is a nutsack with a toupee on it

• Options

this is not the thread for Trump stuff

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

this is not the thread for Trump stuff

gumshoos

• Options

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

I thought you were trying to justify calling it bad...

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2017

prqj44jfbh2f.jpg

Jynx' concept (an 'enchantress' mon that isn't remotely attractive and is actually kind of silly looking) is alright, but then there's the ugly history of its actual design. Mr. mime is another one that I'd be okay with them making another attempt on (Less clown, more Marcel Marceau). I intensely dislike probopass, but I bet a lot of kids enjoy it's goofy appearance, similar to a lot of Knob's list (stunfisk, ludicolo, for a few). I think vileplume, the cactus and catfish ones are firmly middle-tier designs. I kinda like snubbul and parasect. The flying thing makes me think of Evangelion (so did regigigas though); it's weird and seems kind of out of place for a pokemon, but it's not bad per se (whereas I really didn't like regirock or regiice, but registeel was okay). Definitely with Knob on Magmar and Bruxish though.

Someone has absol as their dark choice. Look, I fully acknowledge that Absol totally looks like some Deviant Art otherkin's emo fursona, but it does it so well (even the pokedex backstory ties into it) that I can't help but see it as a triumph of design. That had to be on purpose; it's even got a pretentious faux-spiritual religious allusion in its name (absol, absolution).

Spiritomb is definitely my least favorite Ghost I've seen so far. Even his color scheme sucks.

I said it before, but I actually kind of like klefki. Vanilluxe isn't terrible but it is boring.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options

Spiritomb is definitely my least favorite Ghost I've seen so far. Even his color scheme sucks.

i'm sorry ghost vomit is the height of fashion

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Magic Pink wrote: »

i'm sorry ghost vomit is the height of fashion

he-slimed-me.jpg

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Probopass is art
    there's a reason I put it in my rock slot

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.