Options

[NFL] Thread: There Will Be No Overtime For This Thread.

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    who is this?

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    A better question why doesn't the team rent out a whole building or hotel? And why are travel arrangements public?

Seams like the team cheaps it a bit?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Handgimp wrote: »
    who is this?

Oh I'll be

Your crying shouldaaaa

I'll be

A love suiciiiiiiide

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    I still have "I'll Be" on my computer. :bigfrown:

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Welp.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Man, The Packers picked the worst time to forget how to play football...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Well I'm now a temporary Falcons fan, betraying all ties to New Orleans

Dang Steelers/Pats, bleh

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Actually why doesn't the team own a few houses in those areas?

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Gonna be one of those games for announcing.

"THEY DID THE RIGHT THING KICKING THAT FIELD GOAL ON 4TH AND 1, A MINUTE AND A HALF INTO THE FIRST QUARTER."

Thanks.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Actually why doesn't the team own a few houses in those areas?

Because they can't figure out which local government they need to con to pay for it?

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Dang Steelers/Pats, bleh

My hopes have been dashed, so now I'm hoping New England makes it and beats Atlanta.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    The Pats secondary is really, really good.

• Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »

Dang Steelers/Pats, bleh

My hopes have been dashed, so now I'm hoping New England makes it and beats Atlanta.

Agreed. Glad Atlanta won so this over gentrified shit city can have their two weeks of euphoria crushed spectacularly. It'll be so sweet.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    That was so busted.

• Options
    Ahah that was GREAT

• Options
    edited January 2017
    The Steelers' zone defense is getting shredded. Receivers just running wild. Looks like Brady has multiple open receivers each play. How does this happen when the Steelers are dropping 7-8 players in coverage?? Not sure what the hell's going on, whether it's scheming or just busted coverages. (A LOT of it looks like busted coverages.)

Sure, by all means, sell out on the run fake. It's not like you're playing the Patriots, like they're not averaging 1.8 yards per run today.

hippofant on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Tale of two teams giving the title games away heh.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    God another patriots championship, because of course that's what would happen in Trump's America.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    God another patriots championship, because of course that's what would happen in Trump's America.

Well they are buddy buddy so....

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Oh the Patriots are in the Owl again?

*shatters world with force of jerk off motion*

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    What an embarrassing sequence by the steelers.

Game over more or less, especially if the patriots score.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    This isn't close to over, steelers are moving the ball well

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Jerkoff motion on that defenseless receiver penalty.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Yeah, it was Kraft at Trump's inauguration.

Oh wait, that was John Elway.

Can we stop this shit? Football gets people fired up enough without dragging politics into it every chance we get.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    And then clear fumble and recovery stands as down, lol. Patriots live a charmed life.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    And then clear fumble and recovery stands as down, lol. Patriots live a charmed life.

Lol

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Can the NFL be more obvious in their attempt to fix the Super Bowl in favour of New England?

• Options
    Can the NFL be more obvious in their attempt to fix the Super Bowl in favour of New England?

Lol

• Options
    Obviously, that run was set up by the NFL to make Williams hesitate on the line.

• Options

Can we stop this shit? Football gets people fired up enough without dragging politics into it every chance we get.

Like hed be allowed to go.

• Options

Like hed be allowed to go.

:bzz:

• Options
    Man that was one hell of a hold.

• Options

That Trump money goes deep.

All the way.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Why are the Steelers STILL committed to playing zone? It is NOT working.

Edit: Okay, they were in man on that one, but still.

hippofant on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Blount is a grown ass man.

jungleroomx on
  • Options

All the way.

Lol trump doesn't have any money.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options

All the way.

What, exactly, do the New England Patriots do to people that are rational otherwise that makes them turn into conspiracy theorists?

Isn't this the same league that battled them for 2 years, removed a 1st round pick, and suspended their QB for 4 games for something they couldn't prove?

• Options

All the way.

What, exactly, do the New England Patriots do to people that are rational otherwise that makes them turn into conspiracy theorists?

Isn't this the same league that battled them for 2 years, removed a 1st round pick, and suspended their QB for 4 games for something they couldn't prove?

Well, they filmed my team in practice against the rules before their super bowl and stole signals, and then the NFL covered for them by destroying the tapes. So, it goes both ways.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    Good day for me in football. Unfortunately havent paid much attention today due to a tragedy in my family sapping my energy and capability for joy for a while. Wasn't even able to properly luxuriate in the salt over the Falcons/Packers run out, which was the game I was really looking forward to watching. I really didn't see Steelers/Patriots being very competitive. Glad I only had my side bets from early in the week, since lines moved against me and I think both my total leans were off. Wasn't expecting Patriots to basically make it go over on their own.

Falcons plus the points is gonna be my Super Bowl play, I believe. If it's anywhere close to 7.5, I'd be looking at mortgage terms to adequately finance the play. I suspect it'll more likely be in the Patriots +4/+4.5 and a total of 56.

The cream rised to the top, and it seems like offensive ranking is a better indicator of playoff success than defense if this years playoffs begin the new trend.

• Options
    edited January 2017

All the way.

Well, they filmed my team in practice against the rules before their super bowl and stole signals, and then the NFL covered for them by destroying the tapes. So, it goes both ways.

Oh was that this year?

jungleroomx on
This discussion has been closed.