Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Unplugged 2017 - what we know so far

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
http://unplugged.paxsite.com/

What: PAX Unplugged will be an exciting analog-focused extension of our already existing portfolio of PAX events. We've found that the Tabletop parts of PAX have grown and grown to the point where we said, "You know what? Let's make a show that's just that."

Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA

When: November 17-19, 2017

Who: Me? You?

Where do I stay? https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012604347

How do I find out more? Subscribe to the email list on the unplugged website, and stay tuned here!

vyQjYda.png
5ErTbVb.png
RILMSutterotter

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 5
    Looks like passes go on sale May 3rd! $60 for the three day, $25 for single day, and $10 for kids Sunday admission.

www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/295289/PAX_Unplugged_Badges_on_Sale_May_3.php

YamiNoSenshi on
    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.

Watch me sometimes stream games.
  • jdwjdw Registered User regular
    Will Unplugged be Philly only? Or, are there plans to rotate locations?

Also, someone needs to add Unplugged to the Signature Generator! :biggrin:

jTpjWuo.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    jdw wrote: »
    Will Unplugged be Philly only? Or, are there plans to rotate locations?

Also, someone needs to add Unplugged to the Signature Generator! :biggrin:
    I believe they have a multi-year deal with Philadelphia. No clue on details, though.

vyQjYda.png
    5ErTbVb.png