Options

Cat [chat]

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i have found a bug in conan that i should probably report i guess idk
    also everything is progressing nicely but i am hard up on finding useful thralls

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    If anyone would like a copy of Stardew Valley before I make a steamgifts thing for it, lemme know

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i was p proud of 'grass ceiling' given the setting of the game

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Domination in XCOM2 is everything I wanted out of psionics in XCOM1

Actually, psionics are everything I wanted out of psionics in XCOM1

You there, Andromedan - you work for me now. Go Kool-Aid Man through walls and facetank
    enemy within, for me it was field a team full of mecs.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    If anyone would like a copy of Stardew Valley before I make a steamgifts thing for it, lemme know

same but with stanley parable, vvvvvv, and super hexagon

• Options
    Stardew valley sounds like some weird anime golden shower.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Spool almost died in this last doomed expedition to the Cove.

Also, my Barracks are filled. This it going to end badly!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Maybe I should watch some GitS today since I'm still high off The Veil and want some cyberpunk

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

I would love this mang

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    you can be a lady with a full sleeve american flag tattoo in ghost recon wildlands

cry about it liberals

it is perfect almost beyond measure

on the one hand they want to call all modern military shooters bland, brown-hued hoo-rah american jingoist war drum hammering. for the finer, more sophisticated nerd-liberal we have spec ops the line, the only acceptable shooter because it faces you with the mirror of your xenophobia, etc etc

but on the other hand, strong, empowered, tattooed combat waifu who broke through the grass ceiling

*belly chuckle*

Chu this kind of reminds me why Ghost in the Shell is a release date view for me

Or maybe it's a boycott, I can't remember

i can't control myself

i'm an avowed internet sjw aclu donating liberal

but if i don't make fun of them at every possible turn then i can't be a cool above-it-all renaissance man obvs

• Options

I would love this mang

PM sent!

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    I generally only pick ladies when they have a different playstyle. Like Leona in lol or valkyr in Warframe

Otherwise imma be a fella

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    i never watched ghost in the shell

i like johansson chan tho

• Options
    what is the classic anime movie with the motorcycles and the psychokinesis in tokyo

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    what is the classic anime movie with the motorcycles and the psychokinesis in tokyo

Akira

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    akira

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

kanye west - stronger

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    was it P10 or Kednik that wanted stardew valley? I've got an extra copy for one of them.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Explosive Ordinance Disposal

• Options
    i never watched ghost in the shell

i like johansson chan tho
    Ghost in the Shell is decently good.

I really liked Stand alone complex. I found it insightful. They had ideas that I thought were very realistic. For some reasons some of the hardcore animus don't like it.

*sip

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    kaneeeeeeedaaa

• Options
    hmmm akira ok

i have also seen grave of the fireflies

i was looking through a list of miyazaki films after simon was talking about that fake weeaboo in his interviews but i don't think i've seen any of those

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

kanye west - stronger
    I'm going to start answering that for everything.

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular

The first pokemon movie with the Mewtwo and the motorcycle card duels.

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    @Shivahn Remind me if there are any food allergies in play?

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    hmmm akira ok

i was looking through a list of miyazaki films after simon was talking about that fake weeaboo in his interviews but i don't think i've seen any of those

You should watch Princess Mononoke then, its my fav Miyazaki movie by a mile

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Akira was a really good movie that I never understood the plot of.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    chu let's have an anime night

pants optional but not recommended

• Options
    hmmm akira ok

How far can we go down the rabbit hole before SIG gets to make her bones?

Because I have some recommendations that a most people enjoy that are not hardcore into the medium.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    you can be a lady with a full sleeve american flag tattoo in ghost recon wildlands

cry about it liberals

on the one hand they want to call all modern military shooters bland, brown-hued hoo-rah american jingoist war drum hammering. for the finer, more sophisticated nerd-liberal we have spec ops the line, the only acceptable shooter because it faces you with the mirror of your xenophobia, etc etc

but on the other hand, strong, empowered, tattooed combat waifu who broke through the grass ceiling

*belly chuckle*

I'm sure this is like half joke but I don't really feel like this critique of liberal nerds is at all accurate

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

Will is so ashamed of you

• Options
    no one dad should hog all that shower

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited February 2017

cry about it liberals

*belly chuckle*

Did you play The Division?

It had this weird insanely divergent world and story, where the setting was basically weird xenophobic borderline-fascist fan fiction garbage (group of elite super soldiers murdering shitloads of evil gang members all named Alex who wear hoodies because they're looting during a death plague).

But the setting is occupied by a cast of heroes like "tough talking no-nonsense badass minority elite officer lady who will kick everyone's ass but is tragically looking for her lost girlfriend."

The best part was people complaining about shooting minority gang members I mean they're wearing hoodies and they're gang members clearly they have to be minorities

And then if you actually take the time to look into the faces of the people you shot? All white dudes (and yes apparently named Alex)

Also you constantly find gang members picking over the bodes of dead civilians and occasionally come across them with a civilian on the ground begging for their life and if you don't intervene they murder him and start picking over the body. You find cell phone footage of the Cleaners burning a woman alive and becomes very clear over the course of the game that their solution to the outbreak is incinerate everyone not a Cleaner. You often come across Rikers beating a civilian to death with their rifle.

About the only enemy that you fight that aren't outright monsters are the Last Man Battalion except whoops turns out they're forcing civilians to fight for them and turn out to be in cahoots with the rogue agent that makes off with the tools to make an even deadlier virus.

Like I don't disagree that it's a ridiculous setting because it totally is. But "oh the poor innocent civilians you shoot!" doesn't really hold any water with me because you literally can't shoot innocent civilians and all the people you can shoot are part of, while yes fictional and ridiculous, inarguably monstrous factions that rose up from the chaos of initial quarantine going super sideways.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    damn I kinda wanna play starshit valley but I might not or might not right away and I think Random Internet Person might be more deserving

plus if I can manage I am gonna end up buying that whole bundle anyway. although with this damn bachelor party this weekend it may not be possible

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »

cry about it liberals

*belly chuckle*

I'm sure this is like half joke but I don't really feel like this critique of liberal nerds is at all accurate

@wandering be honest

wasn't i just pulling complete phrases from your brain

• Options
    but yes i was 93% joking

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    hmmm akira ok

You should watch Princess Mononoke then, its my fav Miyazaki movie by a mile

Yes.

Yes yes yes yes.

• Options
    lol I cant believe this was actually put on a shirt, god bless wrestling

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    kaneeeeeeedaaa

you nerds should have enjoyed this

• Options
    also i was just listening to early kanye and haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyw1eYzcHO8&

i totally assumed this was bernie mac for years now

but it's a comic- deray davis- imitating bernie

This discussion has been closed.