The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Opposite Of Engage

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 7 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Opposite Of Engage

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
RingoAndy JoeNightslyrRehabPhotosaurusLeon2309A Dabble Of TheloniusSnicketysnickZilla360FiendishrabbitDhalphirkimecB557BobbleSolvent

• WitowtWitowt Registered User regular
    most laughs I had on PA since like 2012

fortyEvil Multifarious
  • lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    It's a fine line we must all walk. haha

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    She assumes he was talking to her.

Nobeard wrote: »
    You can even mount some non-animals...

Steam:MichaelLC
    PonyQuiddennisKamarDhalphirSmrtnikkimeDarkewolfeRhesus PositiveTalonSEcB557fortyBobblefurlion
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Demodog It's a play on wordsRegistered User regular
    My work at the Tactical station is foreplay to me and my girlfriend, so to each their own I guess.

Friends don't lie.
    McFodder
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    My work at the Tactical station is foreplay to me and my girlfriend, so to each their own I guess.

"Oh yeah I hit their exhaust port full blast."

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

Shameless Link whoring updated Fridays starting 1/26/17
    http://exterminatorsassistant.blogspot.com/
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

I'm surprised that none of the options in Star Trek: Bridge crew involve routing power through the forward deflector array and reversing the polarity fields.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    >.>

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    What happens on Gamma shift stays on Gamma shift.

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
  • McFodderMcFodder 'SploringRegistered User regular
    The comic is great, but the news post to go with it is amazing.

NNID/PSN: Fodder185
    swaylowTofystedethRottonapple
  • JortalusJortalus Registered User regular
    The middle panel really sells this one.

• Jrock907Jrock907 Registered User new member
    Great strip today!

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

"TAKE ME YOU GOD!"

I'm surprised that none of the options in Star Trek: Bridge crew involve routing power through the forward deflector array and reversing the polarity fields.

"You're fucking with me aren't you, this is you fucking with me."

kagg_banner.png