Options

[Diablo 3] old thread is old

• Options
    E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    The firebat wd doesn't use pets except for the speed build to enable the movement speed passive. ^.^

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    And there it is

Season 12 ends:

North America: Sunday, February 11 @ 5:00 p.m. PST
    Europe: Sunday, February 11 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
    Asia: Sunday, February 11 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 13 begins:

North America: Friday, February 23 @ 5:00 p.m. PST
    Europe: Friday, February 23 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
    Asia: Friday, February 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Any new patch notes for 13 or is it just going to be a carbon copy of 12?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    aw boo I have to bust my ass before the 11th to get the wings sadly I will quite busy this weekend

• Options
    They've only given an implication of unspecified behind-the-scenes changes, which some are thinking means that they changed/reduced the number of servers, but who knows.

No new content or balance tweaks.

• Options
    You get the wings from the 3rd haedrig's gift, if you were doing the speed runs you should already have them?

• Options
    They haven't officially said so yet, but these should be the free sets:

Barbarian - Might of the Earth
    Crusader - Invoker
    Demon Hunter - Shadows
    Monk - Sunwuko
    Necro - Inarius
    Witch Doctor - Jade
    Wizard - Firebird

Probably one of the hardest rotations to choose from imo, especially after all the recent buffs.

• Options
    E.Coyote wrote: »
    You get the wings from the 3rd haedrig's gift, if you were doing the speed runs you should already have them?

Between work and being sicker than a dog for weeks I have not played

• Options
    KlatuKlatu Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi OiRegistered User regular
    Oh, pets do fine in WD builds, I just wish I could target their aggression. I'm used to working around the gargs by now :D

I'm liking barb and sader start sets next season. MOTE is really easy to gear up for and Invoker is about the same.

Necro inarius lazymancer for start of season would be great as well haha.

I'm not a huge fan of Jade, but i'll probably do WD anyway. I can make jade work, it's just not my fav. DHs are going to be laughing if they like shadow I guess.

Steam id:Klatu - PS id: Klatu_PA - 3DS FC: 0920-0528-6680
  • Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

Between work and being sicker than a dog for weeks I have not played

ah, for some reason I confused you with nobeard.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Noggin wrote: »

Crusader - Invoker
    Demon Hunter - Shadows
    Monk - Sunwuko
    Necro - Inarius
    Witch Doctor - Jade
    Wizard - Firebird

Probably one of the hardest rotations to choose from imo, especially after all the recent buffs.

Drat, looks like I might run Necro and morph over to Wizard after a while this season.

But we all know I'll run a Shadow DH since I love Shadow.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Haha, managed to get to t13 on my necro this season. The only issue is that with the traghoul set, a sneeze from an imp is enough to kill me until I get enough stacks up.

• Options
    I’m thinking inarius without the amulet is gonna feel real bad, especially with amulets being notoriously hard to get early on

Might is absolutely ridiculous in how fast you can progress with its easily gambled items

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I might pick a class i rarely play next season.

Maybe crusader or monk

• Options
    XantusXantus Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    what do you guys think.. do I have enough toughness? ;D no shrines, only self buffs!

nai9c064ykx7.jpg

Xantus on
  • Options
    Soul harvest?

• Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »

Maybe crusader or monk
    Sunwuko set is an extremely good starter set that transitions into a pushing build or a speed build.

butts
  • Options
    Betsuni wrote: »

Crusader - Invoker
    Demon Hunter - Shadows
    Monk - Sunwuko
    Necro - Inarius
    Witch Doctor - Jade
    Wizard - Firebird

Drat, looks like I might run Necro and morph over to Wizard after a while this season.

Things certain in life:
    Sun will rise in east.
    Taxes.
    Death.
    Betsuni and Zero will have DHs by seasons end. :D

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Soul harvest?

soul harvest with languish, Lakumba Ornament... and Sacred Harvester in cube... plus Aquila... the sheet doesnt even count the Uhkapian Serpent buff in that..

Xantus on
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Klatu wrote: »
    Betsuni wrote: »

Crusader - Invoker
    Demon Hunter - Shadows
    Monk - Sunwuko
    Necro - Inarius
    Witch Doctor - Jade
    Wizard - Firebird

Things certain in life:
    Sun will rise in east.
    Taxes.
    Death.
    Betsuni and Zero will have DHs by seasons end. :D

Mine is pure laziness.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    ok NOW my build has really hit it's stride :D

cleaving gargs with constantly cooling down pirhanados pretty much solves the whole targeting issue

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FrogWizard-1401/hero/97965008

• Options
    Ok I am confused
    I cannot get back into the season? it kicked me out? and put me back at the start of the real game?
    I don't know how to go back and I and confused

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Are you talking about adventure vs campaign mode? You should be able switch it on the main character screen in settings. Did you want a hand knocking out the seasonal stuff for the wings?

E.Coyote on
  • Options
    Are you talking about adventure vs campaign mode? You should be able switch it on the main character screen in settings. Did you want a hand knocking out the seasonal stuff for the wings?

I do I was trying to look at what I needed to complete chapter 1 but I got confused at the adventure screen as my brain had totally forgotten how to work it

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I'll hop on, my battlenet is Eykanhaz#1872
    (it's pc right? ^.^)

E.Coyote on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Jookie wrote: »

Maybe crusader or monk
    Sunwuko set is an extremely good starter set that transitions into a pushing build or a speed build.

It lets you do some pretty ridiculous things with Wave of Light. Once you're fully geared up, you can turn into a mage who can spam AoE nukes anywhere on the screen and dash through walls.

The neat part of that build is that most of the artifacts aren't even necessary for it to function, they just provide damage multipliers.

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    yeah I think I will go monk

I wish the seasons were a few weeks shorter. I could be motivated to play a new season right now

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    The worst part is coming...trying to clean up vaults after everything is mashed together. I need to do some clean up now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Cleaned up the majority of my vault the other night. The only stuff left is things I want to compare with items I have. I could do it now, but it would involve too much hassle.

In other news, I worked out how many more games of bounties I need for the achieve. 74 more full games of bounties. It doesn't sound like too much, but.. gets old after a bit haha.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    jothki wrote: »

Maybe crusader or monk

It lets you do some pretty ridiculous things with Wave of Light. Once you're fully geared up, you can turn into a mage who can spam AoE nukes anywhere on the screen and dash through walls.

The neat part of that build is that most of the artifacts aren't even necessary for it to function, they just provide damage multipliers.

my sunwuko build just hit t13 farm status tonight...the game just showered me in the all the right items.. complete with primal innas and crudest boots for Earth Ally shenanigans to have almost 2mil life :D

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FrogWizard-1401/hero/98095851

Xantus on
  • Options
    Xantus wrote: »

Maybe crusader or monk

my sunwuko build just hit t13 farm status tonight...the game just showered me in the all the right items.. complete with primal innas and crudest boots for Earth Ally shenanigans to have almost 2mil life :D

And you don't even have Kyoshiro's Blade yet.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Maybe crusader or monk

And you don't even have Kyoshiro's Blade yet.

look again ;D... actually i had it already... was waiting for broken promises to drop before used it. hello 80 bil hits!

Xantus on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Daimar wrote: »
    The worst part is coming...trying to clean up vaults after everything is mashed together. I need to do some clean up now.

Am I a bad person for just letting all seasonal items expire every season?

Also POE's system of having remove only tabs on season end is by far the best way to deal with this I've seen.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Daimar wrote: »

Am I a bad person for just letting all seasonal items expire every season?

Also POE's system of having remove only tabs on season end is by far the best way to deal with this I've seen.

I can't really think of any reason to play a non-seasonal character.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    finished the Guardian Season's Journey!

....what do I do now

• Options
    KalTorak wrote: »
    finished the Guardian Season's Journey!

....what do I do now

Play something else for a few weeks.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    the 2 posts above sum up the d3 experience. what a weird "game"

and your reward is.. what, a host of achievements that all fall into 2 categories. Inevitable and Rediculous

Xantus on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    the 2 posts above sum up the d3 experience. what a weird "game"

and your reward is.. what, a host of achievements that all fall into 2 categories. Inevitable and Rediculous

Yeah I guess if you don't enjoy playing the game at all? A lot of people do. The achievements are just a nice way to structure goals for each season.

MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    or maybe im just salty cause some dude called safe and ripped my lv 60 gem of ease in hc season ;)

my d3 experience would be vastly improved if there were a cosmetic that made it so every time I use Spirit Walk on witchdocta, it would play the woopwoopwoopwoopwoop Zoidburg running away sound.

Xantus on
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    So a friend and I got bored with our previous multiplayer game earlier than expected, so we each went and made another seasonal character. He had some barbarian stuff so made one of those, and I had some crusader stuff and made one of those. I started with my Captain America impression, since I had the weapon and shield that boosted that, but I was aiming for the condemn build. I got that going finally, and I've been able to explode for over a trillion damage on rift bosses, which is by far the most damage I've ever done with one use of a skill. Then I got a primal ancient Jekanborg (or however it is spelled) which is my first usable primal, but I'm not sure I want to go back to shield throwing. Still had some good fun with this season.

steam_sig.png