As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Love] Thread

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Magic Pink wrote: »

I've purchased them before for that forum battle where my college buddy pretended to have angry sex with me.

what

what???

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

edit: jesus totp what the fuck

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Xaquin wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    I'm still solidly against dating people with kids.

I wasn't looking to date you anyway

humph!

b mine 4ever toots

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Oh geez I caught a lady checking me out today

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

what were you buying?

heyyyyoooooooo!
    (that was mean, and I'm sorry)

• Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    Was she staring at your butt? :P

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

what were you buying?

heyyyyoooooooo!
    (that was mean, and I'm sorry)

Yeah, the real question here is

What were you selling?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    It was more like a lingering glance at me when she didn't think I was looking at her type thing

She's sort of a co-worker

One of the attractive single ones

That I had almost talked myself into asking to get some pizza and beer with me and few weeks ago

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    builderr0r wrote: »

There's more to life than butts

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It was more like a lingering glance at me when she didn't think I was looking at her type thing

That I had almost talked myself into asking to get some pizza and beer with me and few weeks ago

Why don't you?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

So you're saying my whole life has been a lie

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

like produce and

ummmmm

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular

I don't understand

• Options
    wait

what else am I supposed to like if not butts?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Solar wrote: »

I don't understand

there is also cake and dogs and boobs

• Options
    but butts are like boobs of the butt

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Boobs are legit

Definitely

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I've been working my butt cause all these exercise videos I'm using are geared towards women

nice butts go beyond gender

• Options
    some of us were born with the hank hill ass

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular

You get out of here with your filthy liiiiiieeeeesss

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel bad that my main impetus for wanting kids is 50 years from now when I'm old

my cats can support me in 10 years when i lose my independent mobility

right?

community-advanced-intergluteal-numismatics-nbc-6-star-burns.jpg

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Oh snap, there is another guy here at this bachelorette party and he is TV gay.

He's already told a story about how the bride, back in high school, had a crush on him but then found out he was gay and cried herself to sleep.

He also found my gin and we were immediately doing shots of it.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    A thing i would love right now is if it would stop raining enough in Orlando for my family to go and find out how many crawfish a grown woman can eat without dying

I mean I would also like to go do some Disney things but I have my priorities

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

He's already told a story about how the bride, back in high school, had a crush on him but then found out he was gay and cried herself to sleep.

I guess you could do some more overt flirting as well then

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    A thing i would love right now is if it would stop raining enough in Orlando for my family to go and find out how many crawfish a grown woman can eat without dying

If the restaurant is Sebastian themed, you could combine the two if you're lucky.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options

why do you think they wanted you to bring lingerie

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular

My favorite pizza chain is just outside of Disney world - Giordano's. Sooooooo much cheese.

• Options

you are 2 hours away from me

the answer at this time of year in florida is that no, it will not stop raining, and if it does it will be australia hot out and your hair will poof out from the humidity

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited July 2017

the answer at this time of year in florida is that no, it will not stop raining, and if it does it will be australia hot out and your hair will poof out from the humidity

Australia heat and Florida humidity might be enough to kill a Canadian.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Australia heat and Florida humidity might be enough to kill a Canadian.

Luckily DC for the last few weeks was basically like training in the hyperbolic time chamber

This is nothing

I haven't even revealed my true form

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pics pls

Also it's 31C and 50% humidity at 8 pm and there's a woman in this cafe wearing a chunky woollen wrap and drinking a hot tea and it's freaking me the fuck out

• Options
    It needs to cross 100 (38 ish I think) for me to consider drinking my coffee not hot.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I think the tea would worry me less without the winter kit attached
    Maybe she's an interdimensional traveler who just landed from a realm of ice and snow

• Options
    I am wearing a sweater and it's like 80F out right now.

I am also wearing shorts I just haven't gotten to the point of taking off my work sweater.

I should probably do that.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Pics pls

Also it's 31C and 50% humidity at 8 pm and there's a woman in this cafe wearing a chunky woollen wrap and drinking a hot tea and it's freaking me the fuck out

People routinely wear long sleeves and a jacket in 35 degree, 100% humidity here and it makes me feel like I am taking crazy pills.

• Options
    I feel the same way about people who wear sandals in 10F weather too.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I want kids eventually but would be uncomfortable dating someone with them, if only because I am entirely not ready to be a parental figure and it would require the significant other to be living a different lifestyle than I am interested in for a good long while

Can't have irresponsible drinking nights or last-minute trips places, that kind of thing

Seeing my sister raise her my niece makes me realize, having a solid roster of family to help you raise your kid is REAL GOOD. Like having my mother, grandmother, and the fatheraround creates a situation where like, she can't go out every night of course but it's not impossible to have a crazy drunken club night every fortnight or so? And she can generally manage to make time for a vacation every six months are so. And I kind of think she deserves that?

Honestly this feels a lot healthier and natural way to raise kids than, 'hey I gotta kid now, I can't take literally anytime for myself anymore' way of doing things. I think the nuclear family, is kind of weird difficult thing for folks, and shouldn't be seen as the only and best way to have a family. Takes a village and all that.

This isnt a dig or argument to try and change anybody's mind. I just think the; You should only have a kid when you can dedicate your life to that goal, and you have a house and make 50k a year. Is kind of a toxic mindset we don't really question as much as we should.

*Gets off soapbox.*

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Opponent runs an attack ad that's just that forum battle video with the butter.

that one coked out clown picture

THAT FREAKIN' PICTURE

• Options
    edited July 2017
    bowen wrote: »

Why don't you?

Nerves, mostly

I'm also trying to keep my crushes under control, and... Temper my expectations?

I think I look desperate lots of times

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    grrmushagrrmusha Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    People routinely wear long sleeves and a jacket in 35 degree, 100% humidity here and it makes me feel like I am taking crazy pills.
    They must have seriously underactive thyroid.

I see people wearing skinny jeans in 30c+ outside and the only thing I can think of is how to take them off I'd have to use scissors to cut and peel 'em off my skin.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »
    Opponent runs an attack ad that's just that forum battle video with the butter.

that one coked out clown picture

THAT FREAKIN' PICTURE

what???

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
This discussion has been closed.