Options

Completely original [Chat] about beloved childhood books.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Gladiator cleave? I'd love to do some kind of cold- to -fire and use Herald of Ash, get the HoA coldsplosions plus the bleed explosions

Blade vortex?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I watched this last night! Isn't it sooo cute

they kickstarted it to get the music done -- wanted 3k, raised 14k :0

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    p o e
    three point oh
    p o e
    three point oh
    P O E
    THREE POINT OH
    P O E
    P O E

P O E
    P O E

Oh boy, a new Pillars of Eternity update?

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    I watched this last night! Isn't it sooo cute

they kickstarted it to get the music done -- wanted 3k, raised 14k :0

Oh my gosh that's awesome

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    gonmun

Oh, hello Nexus.

don't you sass me mister

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

Exactly, everyone knows @Chanus is [chat]'s real dad.

Spool is [chat]'s real dad.

Chanus is the cool uncle.

It's true, he is far cooler than me. It's been over a 100 degrees here for a week!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    gonmun

Oh, hello Nexus.

don't you sass me mister

Exactly, everyone knows "Chanus" is [chat]'s real dad.

It's true, he is far cooler than me. It's been over a 100 degrees here for a week!

only like low 90s here

checks out

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Chanus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Qanamil wrote: »
    Checks out
    p9x3a1j296od.jpg

not that it has anything to do with how funny it must be that swedish movies end with "slut" but jfc google translate is so shit

this is wrong, how can it manage to be that crap

yeah i guess it's more like end than final

yeah it means directly just "end"

which is used a little differently than english uses end here and there but final and end are not synonyms at all

I've been noticing this kind of thing more and more with google translate, where it just fails to do the most basic-ass dictionary translations of words

EDIT: finale and end are synonyms sometimes. So finale is sometimes a valid translation of slut, but not the one you'd give first because "end" works for every translation where you don't have to rephrase it entirely and finale doesn't. And final actually... never works as a translation.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Templar melee is a bunch of elemental stuff, right? What's the basic theme for the Mara and Duel ascendacies? Or Pathfinder?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    p o e
    three point oh
    p o e
    three point oh
    P O E
    THREE POINT OH
    P O E
    P O E

P O E
    P O E

I don't know what to plYyyyyyyyyy

I'm going Fire/Chaos Beastmaster with a trident

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    p o e
    three point oh
    p o e
    three point oh
    P O E
    THREE POINT OH
    P O E
    P O E

P O E
    P O E

I specced into law and ranged weapons

• Options
    Ermahgeeerd guys, we're talking about a game that isn't Destiny

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I will punch Hyper-V in the dick

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

y tho

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    p o e
    three point oh
    p o e
    three point oh
    P O E
    THREE POINT OH
    P O E
    P O E

P O E
    P O E

Hey, @Hakkakage isn't chaotic, she's lawful.

Unless you mean this Beastmaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7h7frRoAPk

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I let a quarter-sized spider live after it crawled across my damn leg on Sunday. Last night it came out in the light and and was crawling into the hat next to me before I noticed it.

There won't be a third time, spider.

Awww. Juice glass and a piece of paper, carry him outside

If it's moving slowly and isn't right up on me, maybe. It moved so dang fast when I tried to pick up the hat to toss it outside.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i got some taco bell last night
    first burrito a-ok
    second burrito i took a bite of and immediately started choking
    i dont know what they did. there was something in that burrito that isnt a listed ingredient and it was hotter than hell. poor back of my throat is sore this morning and acid reflux like nobodies business

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

y tho

Because I'm not irl buddies / Facebook friends with the usual crew

Elki will have to whisper sweet nothings to someone else

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    when something is final, it is last, or when it is a final it's just some few very specific things.

Has it as an option in norwegian too (for "slutt" which is just as wrong as in swedish. For some reason not for "ende") And... man there's a lot of terrible suggestions here, actually.

Do not trust google translate ever.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    p o e
    three point oh
    p o e
    three point oh
    P O E
    THREE POINT OH
    P O E
    P O E

P O E
    P O E

Hey, @Hakkakage isn't chaotic, she's lawful.

Unless you mean this Beastmaster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7h7frRoAPk

@BEAST!

• Options
    I will punch Hyper-V in the dick

I am sick
    I will punch a baby bear in his shit
    Give me lip
    I'ma send you to the yard, get a stick
    Make a switch
    I can end a conversation real quick

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    gonmun

Oh, hello Nexus.

don't you sass me mister

Exactly, everyone knows @Chanus is [chat]'s real dad.

Amazing

*golf clap*

Sleep on
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Working on something tubular. Getting on that gaming tee train.

I'm]

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    next cover letter i write will just be this written out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siF4VPiTYDo

I might actually try that.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    84f0unqlaeuz.jpg

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
    / ABOUT THE FILM /

“In a Heartbeat” is an animated short film created by Esteban Bravo and Beth David, produced at Ringling College of Art and Design. It follows Sherwin, a middle school boy who is struggling to come to terms with his crush on Jonathan, the most popular boy in school. Sherwin must chase after his own heart to stop it from revealing his true feelings to Jonathan, and the entire student body.
    yessss this is adorbs

(also my brother went to Ringling which means I've seen a fair amount of Ringling short films and I think this is by far the best one I've seen.)

wandering on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Think im going to stream some Fortnite in a bit but that game does not fill me with hope the little I played

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Okay, I have a new store-bought coffee love.

6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

This stuff tastes delicious, and the weird plastic cap foams it up a bit as you drink it.

I am super impressed.

This is the mocha one, but the normal one is great too.

Plus 160mg of caffeine wheeeeeee

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Checks out
    p9x3a1j296od.jpg

not that it has anything to do with how funny it must be that swedish movies end with "slut" but jfc google translate is so shit

this is wrong, how can it manage to be that crap
    Because nobody gives a shit about Swedish. Most Swedes speak English anyways.

It's a lot more useful going English to Spanish and Spanish to English. Which is what most people want.

It can do English to Chinese good enough.

zepherin on
  • Options
    Hey guys, its going on day three of having nothing to do at work, and this morning's weigh in was sub 200.

https://youtu.be/hjPLkPsLxc4

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    An alternate history of sexuality in club culture
    Dance music was born in LGBT communities, but has this been forgotten? In this extended feature, Luis-Manuel Garcia examines the history of club culture's queer roots.

...if the roots of electronic music are so sexually diverse, why do today's audiences need to be reminded of it? Have we forgotten about the queer nightlife worlds of the '70s and '80s? That's the problem according to Loren Granic, AKA Goddollars, co-founder and resident of A Club Called Rhonda in Los Angeles, who doesn't mince words:

"We're currently experiencing a total mainstreaming of dance music in America," he says. "Many of these newcomers are straight/white kids who are very far removed from the LGBT community, despite fist-pumping by the millions to a music that was born from gay people of color sweating their asses off at 5 AM in a Chicago warehouse. It's easy for us to dismiss this as a corruption of the music we hold so dear by charlatans and assholes, but many of the newcomers will be drawn into the music for life, and I think it's important that we highlight the role that the gay community played and that we educate new fans of dance music to the ideals of community, equality and diversity that were so crucial to dance music's DNA from the beginning.

TL DR on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    syndalis wrote: »

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/7l/6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

This stuff tastes delicious, and the weird plastic cap foams it up a bit as you drink it.

I am super impressed.

This looks like a $5 drink though.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Woot woot

• Options

6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

I am super impressed.

And only 130 calories

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    DK how much do you prefer to spend on a drink?

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

I am super impressed.

2.99 so yeah, not an every morning thing...

But still, quite a nice treat.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

I am super impressed.

Georgia coffee

That's damn good coffee

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited August 2017

6xbhk0iv38i1.jpeg

I am super impressed.

2.99 so yeah, not an every morning thing...

But still, quite a nice treat.

Oh actually that's not so bad. I was expecting even higher than $5. That's a normal fancy coffee drink price.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Also la colombe is a solid coffeehouse chain

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    colombe makes decent everything

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    An alternate history of sexuality in club culture
    Dance music was born in LGBT communities, but has this been forgotten? In this extended feature, Luis-Manuel Garcia examines the history of club culture's queer roots.

...if the roots of electronic music are so sexually diverse, why do today's audiences need to be reminded of it? Have we forgotten about the queer nightlife worlds of the '70s and '80s? That's the problem according to Loren Granic, AKA Goddollars, co-founder and resident of A Club Called Rhonda in Los Angeles, who doesn't mince words:

"We're currently experiencing a total mainstreaming of dance music in America," he says. "Many of these newcomers are straight/white kids who are very far removed from the LGBT community, despite fist-pumping by the millions to a music that was born from gay people of color sweating their asses off at 5 AM in a Chicago warehouse. It's easy for us to dismiss this as a corruption of the music we hold so dear by charlatans and assholes, but many of the newcomers will be drawn into the music for life, and I think it's important that we highlight the role that the gay community played and that we educate new fans of dance music to the ideals of community, equality and diversity that were so crucial to dance music's DNA from the beginning.
    straight/white charlatans and assholes is the name of my

This discussion has been closed.