The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pax East 2018 Poke Crawl Sign up?

tbell630tbell630 Registered User new member
Hey All,

I've always had friends sign up for me in the past but how do I actually sign up to join the pokecrawl for this upcoming pax east?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Pay attention to these forums in the months closer to PAX. I would wager around February for signups? Maybe March even. Also things might change this year since PAX East will now be Thursday-Sunday, so it's all a guessing game until the organizers post!

BjJ1TxL.png
    5ErTbVb.png
    Randomfool
  • Jer1ch0Jer1ch0 Registered User regular
    edited September 9
    deleted

Jer1ch0 on
  • PchoPcho New HampshireRegistered User new member
    Sorry, what is pokecrawl?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    it is a pre-pax charity barcrawl to raise money for child's play charity while getting to know new people before pax

it is pokemon themed

BjJ1TxL.png
    5ErTbVb.png
  • PchoPcho New HampshireRegistered User new member
    Ah!! Sounds cool!