As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Innocuous poll [chat]

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    So It Goes, our mum. She promised the new baby won't mean she loves us less, but we know different.
    Don't worry Echo you were probably my second or third or maybe fourth choice!

• Options
    So It Goes, our mum. She promised the new baby won't mean she loves us less, but we know different.
    wait that sounded better in my head

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Tube, always watching
    Geth roll 1d100 for How Boned Is Chat

How Boned Is Chat:
    1d100 73 [1d100=73]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hack the poll like the easily hackable planet

Destiny 2 minor easter egg spoiler
    there is a mission where you go around stealing info from Vex nexus columns titled Hack the Planet

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

5th place is the 4th loser!

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    New York abstains.

Courteously.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »

5th place is the 4th loser!

4th loser is 3rd runner-up!

sig.gif
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Irond Will, our absent father. We yearn for his approval, but he is busy with his new family.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Honor bound to vote Jacobkosh because of a malort shot-pledge

i might have voted for kosh before this weekend

but now he just seems so commonplace and pedestrian

i can have jacob whenever i want him

sig.gif
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2017
    O, no thread for me. I'm at work today and I don't get to browse the internet except on my phone during breaks because I'm not a wretched sprog in the capitalist hierarchy

Organichu on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    also i have no idea what that image is despite it probably being reposted in every single chat for the last few years

1237917779613.jpg?1284764547

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Luckily I voted for Echo.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Hmm how many mods have I met:

SiG

....tragic

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    O, no thread for me. I'm at work today and I don't get to browse the internet except on my phone during breaks because I'm not a wretched sprog in the capitalist hierarchy

well you're a different kind of wretched sprog in the capitalist hierarchy

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Echo, our new dad. He's OK, but we're not allowed to open the attic door any more and strange, unearthly lights seem to shine from deep within his eyes.
    I ain't afraid of shit

Not respecting sumthin that wants my saccharine adoration

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Elki, our cool older brother who can dance and gets the girls and upon whom we swore brutal revenge many years ago.
    I agree that elki is the coolest mod and as such he gets my vote

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Irond Will, our absent father. We yearn for his approval, but he is busy with his new family.
    I'm uh, I'm going to be making at least $5k a month every month off of esports writing lol

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Echo, our new dad. He's OK, but we're not allowed to open the attic door any more and strange, unearthly lights seem to shine from deep within his eyes.
    I'm uh, I'm going to be making at least $5k a month every month off of esports writing lol

Gross or net

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    This ElJeffe erasure...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

Gross or net

either would be fuck amazing for me

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    This ElJeffe erasure...

Like Trotsky on the riverbank

Au revoir

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

SiG

....tragic

I only have Will but now he's rare so it paid off. That meeting was a solid investment

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

How much of that writing is about the futile search for a better name for it?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    This ElJeffe erasure...

Wait shit is El Jeffe a D&D mod? I'm on mobile so I can't see the list at the bottom.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Elki, our cool older brother who can dance and gets the girls and upon whom we swore brutal revenge many years ago.

SiG

....tragic

oh wait no I rescind my agree because I have also met Will and talked about defense contracting with him

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    JacobKosh, our uncle who we love but think maybe he killed a guy one time, and why does he put on glasses and a false moustache when the cops come round?
    Geth roll 1d100 for how banned am I

how banned am I:
    1d100 99 [1d100=99]

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This ElJeffe erasure...

or perhaps it was less erasure and more a very intentional gesture on bogart's behalf

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

SiG

....tragic

I only have Will but now he's rare so it paid off. That meeting was a solid investment

It's like you caught a shiny pokemon, but it was pidgey

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    JacobKosh, our uncle who we love but think maybe he killed a guy one time, and why does he put on glasses and a false moustache when the cops come round?
    Fuck

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

How much of that writing is about the futile search for a better name for it?

E-sports

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    This ElJeffe erasure...

Wait shit is El Jeffe a D&D mod? I'm on mobile so I can't see the list at the bottom.

And Echo isn't :P

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    This ElJeffe erasure...

Yeah, and Echo isn't.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    This ElJeffe erasure...

Yeah, and Echo isn't.

A couple of forum iterations ago mod badges only showed up in the forums we actually moderated.

• Options
    I knew there was a reason I liked him!

• Options
    Mods ban

.....well, probably all of us at this point

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »

SiG

....tragic

oh wait no I rescind my agree because I have also met Will and talked about defense contracting with him

Give me....oh, six years and I'll join you

Maybe less if I can swing PSLF

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Tube, always watching
    You're all Heretics

Denying the All-Father Who's Name We Dare Not Speak

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Winning by not playing

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I thought echo was a supermod

You know, a giant dweeb

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    piegdnhreea8.png

I love u bby

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Oh man that is hilarious. Well done, me. Absolutely first class showing.

This discussion has been closed.