Options

Innocuous poll [chat]

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Echo, our new dad. He's OK, but we're not allowed to open the attic door any more and strange, unearthly lights seem to shine from deep within his eyes.
    DUE I was skeptical about the corn but it worked

The chips are a fantastic topping and I will steal the idea and use it for future sandwiches

This is the same place that makes "cake shakes" by blending their cupcakes into milkshakes on request

well as long as you were skeptical.

i have a joke about eating food out of a dumpster but you know what.

i appreciate your bravery.

edit: when you said vanilla and grape i really thought about grape jam or jelly with ice cream and it made my tummy do a flip

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Neco wrote: »
    The opposite of young is old

The opposite of new is old

???

The opposite of new is used

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Just got out of IT and I loved it. A few changes from the book and a lot of people to jam into the runtime, but it was tremendous overall. And very scary.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Tube, always watching
    "cake shakes" sounds about on par with the Famous Bowl, or Mr Creosote's food bucket

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    jakobagger wrote: »
    So Abdhyius it seems like you haven't voted is it because you have been swayed by Tjen Folket's campaign to boycott the election??

In other words have you finally freed your (class)consciousness of revisionism and accepted Stalin as your personal saviour or whatever it is maoist tankies believe

@jakobagger
    It's because voting day is on Monday and it's less hassle to walk to the voting booths than voting early

Also no tjen folket will never sway me anymore than any other roadside freak show

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    The opposite of young is old

The opposite of new is old

???

The opposite of new is used

I thought it was "like new."

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    JacobKosh, our uncle who we love but think maybe he killed a guy one time, and why does he put on glasses and a false moustache when the cops come round?
    I have the feed from the southmost point web cam in Key West going. And a few minutes ago, I watched some dude put a lot of camera gear on the ledge and prepare to start taking photos. Then a massive wave came and the camera gear appeared to get sucked out to sea. People keep going out there.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    "cake shakes" sounds about on par with the Famous Bowl, or Mr Creosote's food bucket

I mean fundamentally it's the same idea, just with nicer ingredients

I prefer a pure shake but I wouldn't throw a cake shake in the garbage

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    JacobKosh, our uncle who we love but think maybe he killed a guy one time, and why does he put on glasses and a false moustache when the cops come round?
    Atomika wrote: »
    Amy McStabbypants

It's just satisfying!

Like bubble wrap

Not to be advocating potential future violence, but Texas *did* legalize open carry for swords recently...

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    What are you gonna do, stab me?

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I have the feed from the southmost point web cam in Key West going. And a few minutes ago, I watched some dude put a lot of camera gear on the ledge and prepare to start taking photos. Then a massive wave came and the camera gear appeared to get sucked out to sea. People keep going out there.

I've been getting 503 errors from that for the last half hour. Are there mirrors?

japan on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

I've been getting 503 errors from that for the last half hour. Are there mirrors?

https://youtu.be/X7ld45pUueQ

https://youtu.be/X7ld45pUueQ

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Tube, always watching

I mean fundamentally it's the same idea, just with nicer ingredients

I prefer a pure shake but I wouldn't throw a cake shake in the garbage

I would need a sample before going all in on it

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Also Japan, these are live in Miami and Nest should have ample bandwidth.

https://video.nest.com/live/DpRltEiWxh

https://video.nest.com/live/zyL6DlfA2O

• Options
    edited September 2017
    The second video isn't actually a mirror. I meant to post this:

https://youtu.be/QHjVJt8MARA

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Remember when I used to be crazy?

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    NvA9bXu.png

Not a sign that should be in Washington D.C.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I am home now.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Irond Will, our absent father. We yearn for his approval, but he is busy with his new family.
    In Palm Springs. Dog was adorable we're going to take the evening to think about. And there is a desert rainstorm happening. I will post post pictures tomorrow.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    It's kind of disturbing watching this stream

There are waves periodically breaking over the point and there are two people standing on it taking photos

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I have had an eventful day.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I'm not saying @credeiki and aerisin (whose name must be spelled differently than I expect) abandoned us in the middle of what is basically a lol dungeon but

• Options

There are waves periodically breaking over the point and there are two people standing on it taking photos

I picked it because it just looks out over the water. But idiots keep wandering up. Low tide will be ending in 30 minutes and then I expect it to get really bad.

• Options
    edited September 2017

I picked it because it just looks out over the water. But idiots keep wandering up. Low tide will be ending in 30 minutes and then I expect it to get really bad.

That's the thing, it doesn't look too bad, but every few minutes it's totally swamped.

"Don't stand on the seawall when waves are breaking against it" is pretty standard knowledge over here and I would have expected Florida would have been the same, being a coastal area.

Edit: another pair. Come on, you idiots, there is literally water lapping around your feet.

japan on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh no I am out of chocolate peanut butter ice cream

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This MTG Youtube guy ended up on my "recommended" list.

He stumbles a lot. It's like he did the entire voiceover in one take and it was his first one.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that while you were out.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    So It Goes, our mum. She promised the new baby won't mean she loves us less, but we know different.
    I wonder if there are any potential recruits in the tavern? If so we should try to get them to join up once we have dealt that that clown.
    me wrote:
    I dunno, you're not supposed to drink and recruitment drive.
    p satisfied with this.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Was it stupid that I just drove 20 miles to a Best Buy instead of waiting and getting my order shipped to me two weeks later?

What was it?

A stylus for my iPad

was it the pencil? Do you have a pro?

Those pencils are legit.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

He stumbles a lot. It's like he did the entire voiceover in one take and it was his first one.
    I heard that if you respect the time of your audience Youtube bans you.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

I heard that if you respect the time of your audience Youtube bans you.

That explains why I got banned.

• Options

That's the thing, it doesn't look too bad, but every few minutes it's totally swamped.

"Don't stand on the seawall when waves are breaking against it" is pretty standard knowledge over here and I would have expected Florida would have been the same, being a coastal area.

Edit: another pair. Come on, you idiots, there is literally water lapping around your feet.

On the rest of the coastal areas of the US, that would be mostly true. But the people of Florida...

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    The only solution is to buy more ice cream

• Options
    This group is wearing hi-vis. I'm not sure what they think it's gonna do?

• Options
    This group is wearing hi-vis. I'm not sure what they think it's gonna do?

Make them more visible to the helicopters that can't fly and the lifeboats that can't reach them.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    It's south Florida, they're probably a Village People tribute band.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    So It Goes, our mum. She promised the new baby won't mean she loves us less, but we know different.
    Are there any good websites to keep track of the Hurricane?

I couldnt find anything last night

• Options
    Are there any good websites to keep track of the Hurricane?

I couldnt find anything last night

https://www.reddit.com/live/zkadef2ttzql/

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Damn no chill, not that I disagree

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Stan Lee is at Hascon (Hasbro Con)

Word on the Internet is that he played some Magic.

Also, this

m3ng8ncyteom.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.