The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West Contests

kube00kube00 Registered User regular
Anyone have any luck with the contests this year?

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Just celebrated my 10th PAX trip

Twitter:kube00

• IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    I won the Square Enix raffle pull on the last day and a buddy of mine won a level 1 prize from the DirectTV towers.

kube00
  • The AviatrixThe Aviatrix Registered User regular
    I had a friend who won the instant win towers twice. But nothing interested her in either at her tier xD
    So she gave me both prizes - one of which I gave away as it was for Seattle. The other was the Wolfenstein tumbler. I was quite happy to not need to stand in line for it :D

But alas, I personally did not win anything of interest from any sort of contest.

6OZRvyS.png
    fDu4SoC.png
    QY2lGdi.png
  • Spokane_SnowManSpokane_SnowMan Registered User regular
    I won the Square Enix raffle pull on the last day and a buddy of mine won a level 1 prize from the DirectTV towers.
    I won a Seachickens hat from one of the XP towers... Which I promptly gave away.

kube00IncreaseBlue
  • kube00kube00 Registered User regular
    Nice win with the raffles

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Just celebrated my 10th PAX trip

Twitter:kube00
  • Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I won one of the Japanime games raffle

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I won one of the Japanime games raffle. A play mat, and a few games :)

IncreaseBlue
  • deflatermau5deflatermau5 CanadaRegistered User regular

I won that raffle as well but i missed out on it because the sms text was sent to my other personal cell phone which i left at back at home in Canada. I took my company cell phone for this trip. What prizes did i miss out on if you don't mind me asking ?