Which one is illegal?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I have edited for clarity.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Apparently it was Rankin Bass and not Ralph Bakshi who made the only Hobbit movie

The RB was confusing

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    This poll needs to be public. I want their names.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Larlar.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Which one is illegal?

Elki's not dead. This whole memorial is suspect.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Yes that was a good date but I had to fight falling asleep and now I’m exhausted and up too late

poo
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

You aren't my real dad!

• Options
    I can't change the private/public option once the choice has been made.

I checked.

That would be hilarious though. Page 50 rolls around and boom now it's public.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Mortgage guy got back to my roommate today about their loan

After spending two months working on it he's now saying they won't get approved because of a dispute on her credit that he's known about from the very beginning and claiming they aren't eligible for an FHA loan with that dispute still on her credit.

They close in two weeks

The guy who found them the house says he knows some people that should be able to finance the loan without any hassle so hopefully they aren't totally fucked.

But this guy who was doing the mortgage for them is her brother-in-law's cousin so she didn't want to walk away because potential family drama but I think her hubby and I convinced her by saying "Closing is in two weeks. He's had two months to get this shit sorted out and now he's coming back empty handed without any other options. Fuck family, this is business."

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Hey y’all

I’m going to sleep I think

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The 24-year-old says her whopping 36E natural breasts are literally too big to handle and have been getting in the way of her new fitness regime.

The model, who has been a Playboy Playmate for three years, says things came to a head recently when she hurt herself during an early morning run.

The beauty said: “I’ve started running and doing weights to keep in shape but my breasts just get in the way. I usually wear a super-strength sports bra but when I really let them fly they sometimes pop out.”

“Things got so bad the other week I was sprinting down the beach in California. I was just wearing a bikini but just wanted a fast run out.”

“It was a beautiful morning and the sun was rising. I was going full pelt, leaping over the waves on the shore when suddenly I felt something heavy smack against my chin.”

“It felt like I’d been sucker-punched and it knocked me off balance and I fell over. No one else was around and when I looked down I saw my right boob had come out.”

“It was like someone had thrown an uppercut at the exact moment I jumped a wave. It could have knocked me out.”

*nods*

you guys know how it is

• Options
    I want to say "wear more clothes when running" but I have a feeling that would go over like "buy fewer candles"

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    alternatively: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

• Options
    Gawdang, I haven't even gotten around to the first one yet. 2017 is going to have more Game of the Year contenders than even 1998.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ASwVoZUeQ

• Options
    Why ain't Wolfenstein 2 out now dammit

I wanna get my Nazi-killin' on

• Options
    Why is it always "guy with lizard head" and never "lizard with lizard body and also he can fight"

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »

The currency in the game is scalps

• Options
    Why is it people get a streak of white hair to offset their regular hair color and not a full head of white hair except for a little streak of red or brown.

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    Why is it always "guy with lizard head" and never "lizard with lizard body and also he can fight"

The Gex games must have poisoned the well back in the day.
    d2440386976bb0e30876ca91c69183a7--fun-games-the-fun.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

why limit yourself to vidja

I want one hundred Nazi scalps on my desk by Monday

• Options
    Why did they make a game about one of the top five worst candies?

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

why limit yourself to vidja

I want one hundred Nazi scalps on my desk by Monday

The hardest part will be getting to your desk by Monday, frankly

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    An outraged tweet from Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi over a primary school's fundraising drive has resulted in it raising more than $180,000 — far exceeding the school's original target of $900.

Senator Bernardi took issue with Craigburn Primary School's involvement in the Do It In A Dress campaign, where students at the Adelaide foothills school were encouraged to wear a dress or casual clothes to school and bring a gold coin donation.

In a tweet criticising the fundraiser, he wrote, "This gender morphing is really getting absurd".

The post gained instant backlash, including from Australian comedian Josh Thomas, who donated $2,000 to the charity. It prompted others to donate and the amount raised is skyrocketing.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-21/bernardi-backlash-prompts-fundraiser-blow-out/8967698?pfmredir=sm

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Witness Me!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Witness Me!

i can't they took away the button

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    The course that Watamote's manga has gone is really interesting.

When it started it was a straight up cringe comedy, I wouldn't consider its comedy cruel, but it cut pretty deep sometimes. The main character is a horribly awkward teenager, and beyond that she seems to have some sort of social anxiety disorder, which she tries to deal with by just kind of being a judgmental little shit who hates everyone. A lot of folks also interpret her as bisexual, but it's not played for fanservice or anything, it just means she's that much more awkward around both boys and girls.

So the series was very funny but also pretty dark sometimes, it was surprisingly smart about the way it handled stuff like social anxiety and internalized misogyny, as well as just the sheer horrible awkwardness of being a teenager. There's not even any antagonists to the story, the main girl is surrounded by nice, loving people who want to help her but don't know how, and she's too tangled up in her own head to even be able to explain what she wants or needs.

But over the course of the last couple of years the story has actually shown the main character gradually getting better at dealing with people. Instead of staying dark, the comic's actually gotten surprisingly hopeful and sweet, she's actually made a few friends and can manage to talk to people occasionally without freaking out. This latest chapter is just her going fishing with her dad, and him telling her how glad he is that she seems to be happier lately.

It's surprisingly heartwarming for a series that started with such a pitch black sense of humor.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    full disclosure I am shamefully happy I got to literally say in a relevant and justified fashion "Fuck family, this is business."

it felt like i was doing a scene from GGR or something

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Alright [chat], lots of bus riding and teeth staring-at tomorrow, and throw in a brief stop at the mall and picking up my meds. Full day, so I gotta hit the hay!

Good night [chat], be good to yourself, to each other, and to your planet <3

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    full disclosure I am shamefully happy I got to literally say in a relevant and justified fashion "Fuck family, this is business."

it felt like i was doing a scene from GGR or something

There's no crying in baseball!

sig.gif
  • Options
    Glance Glance Revolution

Gary's Galangal Restaurant

Go Go Racer

Godfather Goes Riviera

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    alternatively: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

I had almost this exact thing typed out and then deleted it because the thought "naw, chu's got this" crossed my mind

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    you're not looking much like a closer to me right now, knitdan

sig.gif
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what GGR refers to. Is it a podcast?

Oh dammit puppies

Say the Whole Name, people!

Glengarry Glen Ross is not such a universal film that you can just go GGR and expect folks to know what you mean

For instance I myself have never seen it and my entire exposure to the film is secondary knowledge that Baldwin's character is the patron saint of shady shitbag salesmen.

• Options
    Giardiasis Gets Results

I’m sorry

That’s a shitty joke

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Is anyone playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 in chat? I'm strongly considering picking it up, even though I already have new xcom and the new Path of Exile acts to get through...

Hearing nothing but good things though

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Always

Be

Crapping (to)

Death

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Is anyone playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 in chat? I'm strongly considering picking it up, even though I already have new xcom and the new Path of Exile acts to get through...

Hearing nothing but good things though

Can't afford it but it's a must buy for Bel and I next month

• Options
    Apparently I’m not going to sleep because depression and anxiety need more of my time right now

This discussion has been closed.