Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[South Park]? They still make that?

1235»

• Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    Heir wrote: »
    Wow. Really good episode. A little too overt with the allegory but loved it.

The people who this episode was aimed for aren't going to respond to subtlety.

Pretty sure this episode is mostly them taking shots at themselves for making fun of Al Gore all those years ago in the first man-bear-pig episode.

TOGSolidKarozKing RiptorZilla360TexiKenAbsoluteZeroHeirLegacyoverride367
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Brutal J wrote: »
    Heir wrote: »
    Wow. Really good episode. A little too overt with the allegory but loved it.

The people who this episode was aimed for aren't going to respond to subtlety.

Pretty sure this episode is mostly them taking shots at themselves for making fun of Al Gore all those years ago in the first man-bear-pig episode.

If you're saying that the episode was intended for Matt Stone and Trey Parker then they really wouldn't respond to subtlety

Lord_Asmodeus.gifLord_Asmodeus2.gifz1i30sg.png
    Synthesis
  • TexiKenTexiKen Look how many blueberries your muffin has and how many mine has Yours is falling apart. I have nothing.Registered User regular
    OMG RDR2 spoilers in the episode I can’t even

DDeqeEv.jpg
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    OMG RDR2 spoilers in the episode I can’t even

#cancelsouthpark

KarozZilla360AbsoluteZeroGolden Yakoverride367
  • KarozKaroz Uguu~ Registered User regular
    Another great episode IMO though things did change a little from what they showed from last week.
    What, just plain rice?

emnmnmeHeirLegacyoverride367
  • AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    This is pretty deep (Stolen from IGN)
    Satan is red. After ManBearPig he was dead. And then he went up to Heaven after finding redemption on Earth. Not bad, South Park.

KarozjkylefultonHeirSealTOGSolid
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    I'll just leave this here:

emnmnmeZilla360RchanenBeyond Normal
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    For real though
    Is there a way to fast travel in RDR 2? I’m only a few hours in...

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    For real though
    Is there a way to fast travel in RDR 2? I’m only a few hours in...

Yes. Stagecouches, trains, and you can unlock a fast travel map in your camp.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    LostNinjaZilla360
    Grandpa Marsh detailing the reasons Stan exists had me rolling.

LostNinjajkylefultonKarozZilla360HeirTrajan45Legacyoverride367
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Grandpa Marsh detailing the reasons Stan exists had me rolling.

I just loved that he was there to demonstrate the general “Fuck you, got mine” boomer attitude.

KarozZilla360HeirAbsoluteZerosyndalisjkylefultonTrajan45Legacyoverride367
  • HeirHeir Registered User regular
    Loved the second part of this story. Though the ending was depressing since it hits pretty close to home.

camo_sig2.png
    see317Zilla360override367
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Satan is red. After ManBearPig he was dead. And then he went up to Heaven after finding redemption on Earth. Not bad, South Park.

This took me a second.

V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

AlphaRomeroLegacyZilla360V1m
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

This took me a second.

I feel like I'm missing something here. Is this a reference to something?
    Care to fill me in?

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    LostNinja
    see317 wrote: »

This took me a second.

I feel like I'm missing something here. Is this a reference to something?
    Care to fill me in?

Bolded the relevant parts.

see317jungleroomxZilla360override367
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    This week's episode was probably one of the best they've done in quite a while. PC Babies fuckin killed me.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    ObiFettZilla360
    I fucking hate the PC babies.

HeirDiannaoChongLegacyoverride367
  • SealSeal Registered User regular
    Everyone hates PC babies

HeirAbsoluteZeroAlphaRomerooverride367
    It was close but it didn't quite hit the mark - a commercial for Welcome to Marwen, a movie about a guy who withdraws into a fantasy world to escape his anxiety, played after but not during this week's South Park.

• HeirHeir Registered User regular
    Not too surprising, but after two good episodes in a row, this one felt like a dud to me.

camo_sig2.png
  • RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    I was watching the mabbearpig episode, and I was curious , were the makers against global warming or were they just making fun of AL gore? I thought it was pretty timely with the new global warming report, but it really felt like they were apologizing to AL gore and criticizing themselves while still making fun of AL gore.

• KarozKaroz Uguu~ Registered User regular
    They definitely did both IMO.

The spirit of Al Gore was kind of weird and fell a little flat for me.

Zilla360
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    Jeff Bezos being a telepath was kinda funny.

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
    SealLostNinjaoverride367
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Jeff Bezos being a telepath was kinda funny.

I do love when they reference old scifi.
    fdggris2bz7l.jpg
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Talosian

silence1186Zilla360InvectivusDonnicton
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Totally unrealistic.

They wouldn't be allowed to strike in the first place.

V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

Zilla360AbsoluteZeroLegacy
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    The "Mall People" were pretty funny.

Zilla360Heir
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    You mean Mallocks?

silence1186Zilla360
  • flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    Not a bad finale, a bit anticlimactic maybe, but I think they did a good job weaving the different strands together.

y59kydgzuja4.png
    AbsoluteZeroZilla360LegacyHeir
    It was better than the last 3 or 4 finales. And Stan is a richer now.

It was better than the last 3 or 4 finales. And Stan is a richer now.

Sure, but he's still got Tegridy.

AlphaRomeroZilla360Heirmikea
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    I got a laugh out of Garrison in handcuffs.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    HeirZilla360mikea
    I got a laugh out of Garrison in handcuffs.

Was that his only appearance this season?

V wrote:

1235»