As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[South Park]? They still make that?

14567810»

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    I haven't finished the episode so maybe it will be a reveal but Jimmy's voice has completely changed, he just sounds exactly like Cartman.

• Options
    RaijuRaiju Shoganai JapanRegistered User regular
    My wife and I were both not expecting the latest episode to turn out to be like a Metal Gear Solid game with its "serious geopolitical history lessons bordering on conspiracy theories" cut scenes, complete with real life video footage and dramatic music. Hideo Kojima would be proud.

That said, the missus now wants a Japanese toilet installed in our house and I can't say I blame her since we spend a stupid amount of money on toilet paper. If it's one thing we've learned in our years living in Japan is that the Japanese are light years ahead of the West in toilet technology.

• Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    The thing that attaches to your existing toilet only costs like 100 bucks and is totally worth it. You still end up using a little bit of toilet paper to dry off but significantly less overall. Don't need all the other bells and whistles.

y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Make sure you've got a good electrical solution and maybe help from a plumber if you've never done pipe work before, one electrified flooded hardwood master bedroom later ...

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    I don't trust that it would actually get all the poop off my butthole. Would still probably use TP to check.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I don't trust that it would actually get all the poop off my butthole. Would still probably use TP to check.

Well that's the idea actually. You still need to use TP, but you'll be using like a quarter of what you'd normally use.

I've considered getting one, especially the ones that use warm water. But our house is a trailer, and thus extremely horizontal. So it takes a long time for the hot water to get from one end of the house to the other. Like in winter it can take up to a minute to finally make it. And in winter that water be chilly. So I'm resigning myself to having ice water hit an area of my body I'd very much not like it to. Unless I got into the habit of turning on the hot water tap before I sit down.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

Well that's the idea actually. You still need to use TP, but you'll be using like a quarter of what you'd normally use.

I've considered getting one, especially the ones that use warm water. But our house is a trailer, and thus extremely horizontal. So it takes a long time for the hot water to get from one end of the house to the other. Like in winter it can take up to a minute to finally make it. And in winter that water be chilly. So I'm resigning myself to having ice water hit an area of my body I'd very much not like it to. Unless I got into the habit of turning on the hot water tap before I sit down.

The one we have heats the cold water it is hooked up to and it works like a charm, though it is not one of the budget ones.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    You really don’t notice the cold water so much, if that’s holding anybody back. Not the most temperature sensitive set of nerves.

• Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    We have LUXE Bidet Neo 120 - Self... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A0RHSJO?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
    in both the toilets at my house, and also at my mom's. No electric parts, very easy to attach, cold water only. Thing is though, the water is pressurized because the nozzle is tiny and you want the jet to clean the poo, and the pipe delivering it is much wider. Meaning the water sits in a pipe warming up to room temperature (unless you have multiple users going back to back) and it only gets really cold if you take forever.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    if only Randy could have stayed in a coma or died, got my hopes up.

• Options
    RaijuRaiju Shoganai JapanRegistered User regular
    We're liking the return of classic Randy. Karen Tegridy Randy, not so much. We hoped after Streaming Wars that that Randy would be gone forever.

• Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    The ChatGPT episode was great, really felt like classic South Park

y59kydgzuja4.png