Options

Camp Counseling Can Never Die

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yes

this friday i will be drunk on a boat

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    yes

this friday i will be drunk on a boat

Why if you don't mind me saying, that's the best thing to be on the best place to be!

• Options
    being sober is for idiots, it's true

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Yeah but dry land is for lubbers

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Have fun!

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    what's lub got to do with it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I can't let you have this one. Agents are converging on your location.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    But I wanna know what lub is!

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Lub is a battlefield

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Lub bites. Lub bleeds.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't know much.

But I know i lub you.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I am glad that you aren’t making me decide between Camp Counseling and Joey Janela’s Spring Break.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Alright, I am not usually a fan of Rifftrax or similar - I'd rather watch the original film and maybe riff a little myself with friends. But, sometimes it can be fun with a movie I've seen multiple times and know well.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/indie/3554243/chicagos-cinepocalypse-invaded-gwar-name-joel-schumacher-jury-president/

At Cinepocalypse in Chicago this year they're going to have two members of Gwar live riff Rock n Roll Nightmare. I'm in, even if just for the chance to watch that movie on a big screen with a crowd of festival goers.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Damn it what am I supposed to do tonight?

• Options
    watch joey janela's spring break

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    edited April 2019
    But that's not free :< Is it?

Goose! on
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    But that's not free :< Is it?

Hop on Amazon and look up some of your past favorites from Camp Counseling. If you have Prime Video, watch one or two of the movies that come up under "Customers who watched this item also watched." If you don't, just look them up on YouTube until you find one that's on there in its entirety, and watch that.

• Options
    anything can be free if you convince someone else to pay for it

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I did a rabb.it night with old college friends tonight. Ended up showing Breathing Fire followed up with King of the Kickboxers. They got a big kick out of recognizing Bolo Yeung and Short Round, and then recognizing Jerry Trimble as the drug dealer in King of the Kickboxers (both films were released in 1991 for him; what?!?!). They were somehow even more fun when watching with a friend who is a black belt and got questioned/razzed constantly about martial arts.

Big thanks to AJ for introducing me to both films.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Also, Tank from Breathing Fire was declared an honorary Avenger when he responded, "Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes."

And shortly thereafter he died, so...

Ketar on
  • Options
    my head's gonna be in a goddamned vice grip until i can get surgery next week, so i am just gonna push back camp counseling a week or so.

it was basically agony just posting from work today.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I wouldn't have been able to attend this Friday as it is as I have been invited to a Mario Party game night.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Hope everything works out okay and you feel better soon, man.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Just take comfort in the fact that Jimmy will be playing Mario Party, so he'll be suffering far worse

• Options
    Also wouldn't have made it. My sister's getting married this weekend and tomorrow's the rehearsal dinner.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Hope everything works out okay and you feel better soon, man.

Yeah, a whole night of Mario Party sounds awful.

I also hope AJ recovers quickly and fully!

• Options
    oh yeah this tomorrow

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Soon?

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    yes

also

do not show up early/before i say the room is live, i have no way of making shit private anymore and i gotta make sure shit actually loads properly before starting the show because rabbit is a piece of shit

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Gosh I hope today's shows are sponsored by Kranch

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    my entire being is kranch flavored now

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ROOM
    IS
    LIVE

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    next friday

this week i have

dirty

things to do

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    next friday

this week i have

dirty

things to do

Gotta make that opening weekend Endgame, huh?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    It's true, he is the biggest MCU fan I know

• Options
    i am all about the marvel cinematic universe

i love anthony park, the iron man

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    no camp counseling this week

all my efforts will be focused on getting mitch pileggi to shit talk magicians for me at crypticon

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    Did it pay off?

• Options
    i haven't yet begun my mission! it starts friday!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Can’t believe you won’t do a Camp Counseling for my birthday. How selfish of you.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
This discussion has been closed.