The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Acquisitions Inc Coming!

UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
Finally! Acq Inc is heading this way.
Not sure what it will include, whether it's the main plot or C Team or what but seeing it on the Schedule has me super pumped for Pax Aus this year!
Definitely getting that Acq in Merch beforehand!

100% Hype Engaged!

"I know you've been online. I know you've seen the memes. There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." WuTl0qM.png
steam_sig.png

• tomandjebinspacetomandjebinspace Registered User regular
    It's in the Underdark so it could even be a new crew! Hype is real!

• JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Now I'm super bummed I can't make it this year.
    Hopefully it won't be a one-off...

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Should be awesome.

3kwvEyO.gif
  • UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    Gonna be there waiting before a Queue even forms, If that's possible. Wanna get some damn good seats!

"I know you've been online. I know you've seen the memes. There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." WuTl0qM.png
    steam_sig.png

• BekerBeker Child's Play Guy and PAX VR Freeplay Manager SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Maybe you saw this as well as the schedule. Could be a clue.

-Beker/Erick
    NDoOjUb.png
    fishfishmonkeyhatUseR2006tomandjebinspace
    I did see that. I think it probably is a clue of some kind but not 100% sure as to what

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I think they're saying grid paper will be used.

3kwvEyO.gif
    tomandjebinspace
    I think they're saying grid paper will be used.

That's it! You've cracked it! :P

fishfishmonkeyhat
    Could also be a standalone story as that AI logo is essentially on a "blank slate"
    *ponders*

steam_sig.png

tomandjebinspace
    HELL YES

• SmuffySmuffy Registered User regular
    #ExcitementPee

tomandjebinspaceUseR2006
    A whole fresh new story could be an absolute blast for a crowd that might not be as familiar with the current DnD game.
    This is going to be amazing!

steam_sig.png

tomandjebinspaceRILMSMr Ray