As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Thread: Super Bowl, PHI vs NE, Now On NBC.

19495969798100»

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I can't wait to see the Always Sunny episode in response to the Eagles winning...

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I enjoyed the game and the outcome! Still incredibly sad the Vikings didn’t make it though.

Now on to the off-season and let’s shore up these completion/incompletion rules please fucking Christ.

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Being in minnesota taught them there are worse places than philly, praise the lord jesus.

Hey now, granted it’s a brisk -2 degrees outside of US Bank Stadium, and we were more excited for the Prince segment of the halftime show than JT or the game itself, but dammit we’re Minnesota Nice!

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    I am not a regular consumer of Football.

What is Duracell talking about in that tweet?

They're known for throwing all sorts of objects at players and coaches and whomever is in throwing range.

Current Eagles coach Doug Pederson says they threw D batteries at him when he was their QB.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/07/doug_pederson_eagles_fans_batteries.html

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Looks like Lions are retaining JBC as OC. Bring on next season!

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    I am not a regular consumer of Football.

What is Duracell talking about in that tweet?

They're known for throwing all sorts of objects at players and coaches and whomever is in throwing range.

Current Eagles coach Doug Pederson says they threw D batteries at him when he was their QB.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/07/doug_pederson_eagles_fans_batteries.html
    The whole city of phili is calling in too hung over for work tomorrow.

• Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Being in minnesota taught them there are worse places than philly, praise the lord jesus.

That's what we want you to think, so you'll stay the fuck away from our utopia.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Looks like Lions are retaining JBC as OC. Bring on next season!

His name is too majestic to abbreviate...say it proudly:

JIM BOB COOTER!

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Crossposting from other NFL thread:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Lol Philly has more sports champions now that aren't fictional

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

Man, Joe Frazier, the Sixers, and the Flyers all had championships before Rocky even came out.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

Man, Joe Frazier, the Sixers, and the Flyers all had championships before Rocky even came out.

And on that note, we become one of only five cities to have won a World Series, Superbowl, NBA championship, and the Stanley Cup:
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Los Angeles
    • New York
    • Philadelphia

Took us over 50 years, but still.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    Lot of Philly fans must've damn near had heart attacks when Brady got that hail mary off. What I saw of it was a good game and I'm glad the Patriots lost.

My zombie survival life simulator They Don't Sleep is out now on Steam if you want to check it out.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Twitter is wild tonight.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    It's kinda funny that Foles is sorta fucked by doing so well this year. He has a clause in his contract that of he's an Eagle as of Feb 2019 he can nuke his deals remaining two years and be a free agent.

He is all but guaranteed to be dealt this off-season and unlike Kurt Cousins they will get him for multiple years of backup salary instead of best paid dude in the league.

Someone is going to offer too many picks for him.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    It's kinda funny that Foles is sorta fucked by doing so well this year. He has a clause in his contract that of he's an Eagle as of Feb 2019 he can nuke his deals remaining two years and be a free agent.

He is all but guaranteed to be dealt this off-season and unlike Kurt Cousins they will get him for multiple years of backup salary instead of best paid dude in the league.

Someone is going to offer too many picks for him.

Hopefully it's the Browns so when he goes 1-15 it dawns on him that maybe, just maybe, God has more important things to do then help Nick Foles win football games.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bogart. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.