As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fulfill Your [Destiny 2]

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Having terrible trouble with the Nightfall (any of them). Anybody need to do the Rat King tonight or later this week? There are two of us both around 290 who are having a heck of a time with it.

It is us we are the bads.

But I can be bad around 7 mtn time most of this week.

Deadfall on
    7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Well, I just finished a video explaining the raid. I'm as ready as I'll ever be

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    looks like we're gonna have room for two more if anyone else wants to spend a couple of hours in the raid tonight

When is tonight?

I probably won't get home til after 7pm PST and I haven't done the raid, but I'm interested nonetheless!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Deadfall wrote: »
    Having terrible trouble with the Nightfall (any of them). Anybody need to do the Rat King tonight or later this week? There are two of us both around 290 who are having a heck of a time with it.

I could probably do that

edit: off five minutes left? What is the nightfall this week?

Also would y'all run the crucible and public events and errands before trying the nightfall?

#pipe on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I had finally settled in to do the Sturm quest but it stopped incrementing so I'm on the edge of just deleting it

• Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

I could probably do that

Also would y'all run the crucible and public events and errands before trying the nightfall?

I'm not saying this week's Nightfall, Exodus Down is impossible to complete with 5 minutes left, but it is definitely the one with the most annoyingly evasive boss.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I had finally settled in to do the Sturm quest but it stopped incrementing so I'm on the edge of just deleting it

Are you on the kills while airborn part?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    In raid news:

We're learning!

Slowly.

But we're learning.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

no, I have to kill "powerful fallen" and it won't go past 4

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

You want anything with a yellow name. Lost sector bosses are good.

• Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »

yeah I know, how do you think I got to 4

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Killing everything and occasionally having it go up was my guess

• Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Hey guys!

Had fun, I'm not the best raid leader so thanks for being patient. I think we're gonna be 1-2 people short again tomorrow so if anyone wants to get in the raid tomorrow at around 7EST, I think? We'll be back at it

• Options
    DeadfallDeadfall I don't think you realize just how rich he is. In fact, I should put on a monocle.Registered User regular
    user wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »

I could probably do that

I'm not saying this week's Nightfall, Exodus Down is impossible to complete with 5 minutes left, but it is definitely the one with the most annoyingly evasive boss.

Cool I can put it off. It's not a huge thing, this quest has just been in my inventory for ages now and it's driving me crazy.

7ivi73p71dgy.png
    xbl - HowYouGetAnts
    steam - WeAreAllGeth
  • Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Whoa just had a lot of stuff open up. Strikes, patrols, and what appears to be the last story mission. Not sure how those other things differ from adventures but I’m excited to see something different show up.

• Options

Okay, so, I looked up the quest again. Are you making sure to get the kill shot on those ones with the Drang.

Only other thing I can think of.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Whoa just had a lot of stuff open up. Strikes, patrols, and what appears to be the last story mission. Not sure how those other things differ from adventures but I’m excited to see something different show up.

The real Destiny starts here

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Just need a cloak to finish out my Hunter.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    looks great!

i just bought a ton of that shader with my bright dust. I just need to pick my favorite looks.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

the look is strong, but the pants.....

they're diaper pants, molly. the orpheus rig is diaper pants

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    You shut your mouth about the Rig

• Options
    edited October 2017

the look is strong, but the pants.....

they're diaper pants, molly. the orpheus rig is diaper pants

well first of all they're quiver pants

edit: also man I need to remember to change my subclass back after pvp..

The Betgirl on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I think night stalker is the best hunter for PVP, aside from it's super

Golden gun has the best super, but aside from that, not so much

I'm not really sure about arc staff

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    oh man you can only equip one yellow at a time?

duuuumb

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    one yellow gear and one yellow weapon, I think

speaking of yellows, I got Sweet Business out of a Cayde stash engram and it looks

promising

is it good gun for shoot mans?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I wish I could equip two yellow guns, since there isn't a hunter specific piece of armor that does anything for me.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I just got the dope looking dragon chest piece for Hunters, but in order to equip it I'd have to unequip the Rig, which I'm not in a place to do emotionally

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I pretty much have to wear the raid stuff I got out of principle. I did not spend fourteen hours of my life to not show off.

• Options
    I just got the dope looking dragon chest piece for Hunters, but in order to equip it I'd have to unequip the Rig, which I'm not in a place to do emotionally

It's so gorgeous but I'm too attached to the Foetracer/Rig

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    one yellow gear and one yellow weapon, I think

speaking of yellows, I got Sweet Business out of a Cayde stash engram and it looks

promising

is it good gun for shoot mans?

It's a bit situational, but fun! Especially against Hive / if there's a bunch of thrall you can take out.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    I pretty much have to wear the raid stuff I got out of principle. I did not spend fourteen hours of my life to not show off.

Speaking of, anyone from that raid group/whoever want to run the raid? It'd be nice to do it in a much shorter period of time for once.

Also I'm the same, I just swap between the Rig and Foetracer.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Foe tracer for PVP

Nighthawk for PVE

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Maximum wrote: »

Speaking of, anyone from that raid group/whoever want to run the raid? It'd be nice to do it in a much shorter period of time for once.

Also I'm the same, I just swap between the Rig and Foetracer.

I would like to run it again for sure

• Options
    The foetracer is so ridiculously useful in PVP it's not even funny

Turns out having perfect information on player movement is good

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    I think night stalker is the best hunter for PVP, aside from it's super

Golden gun has the best super, but aside from that, not so much

I'm not really sure about arc staff

Pole Dancer is a pretty bad super at the moment. Hit detection being wonky as hell on melee makes it hit or miss to use, best way to use it is as like a ghetto Fist of Panic and use the slam ability as soon as you activate, but it's effective range is (I think) less than Fist of Panic so it's not as useful as a gtfo button.
    The neutral is okay, arcbolts do some nice work especially if the enemy team is holding hands like most enemy teams are want to do. If you add Lucky Raspberry into the mix then it's possible to clean out an entire team with a grenade, LP proc and another grenade immediately after.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options

Okay, so, I looked up the quest again. Are you making sure to get the kill shot on those ones with the Drang.

Only other thing I can think of.

yes

• Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    lol this game

finishing up my crucible milestone this week
    win a game 100 to 54, total crushing humiliation. = 1 blue drop, 1 token...
    lose a game 45 to 50 or so = 1 purple engram, 1 purple drop, 1 blue drop, 3 tokens.

jwalk on
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The drops are not performance based

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Sometimes I wonder if it gives better rewards to shittier performance to encourage players to keep throwing themselves into the meat grinder. My PVP record overall has been very poor, but also very lucrative.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    yesterday I got both an exotic and a purple engram from a completely unremarkable match.

This discussion has been closed.