As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fulfill Your [Destiny 2]

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular

Man, I cannot figure out how this is supposed to be loss.jpg

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »

Man, I cannot figure out how this is supposed to be loss.jpg

It's the drake meme

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Visit the moon they said.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    Xur has the Sweet Business this week. Enjoy!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Finally got my rat king last night!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Fittingly, I literally got sweet business yesterday

It was 305, so I won’t complain too much

(I’ll complain a little tho)

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Sweet Business was the last yellow engram I decoded, too.

What's the hunter armour?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Sweet Business was the last yellow engram I decoded, too.

What's the hunter armour?

Raiden Flux...again.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Sweet Business is possibly the funnest gun in the game

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Getting a couple of pals together to recreate that scene from Predator is hilarious.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Hmm, I'm not sure I understand this the100 stuff, I tried to join the raid group for tonight and even though it only lists 5 people it shows full?

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm not sure I understand this the100 stuff, I tried to join the raid group for tonight and even though it only lists 5 people it shows full?

The event creator likely marked 1 spot as reserved, so the event will list the creator and the four people that signed up, as well as anyone else that signs up in reserve.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    The host may have someone lined up who's not signed up for the100

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Wait. Is Sweet Business the Xur gun this week? If so YEEESSSSSSSSSS

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I guess I'll buy Sweet Business
    My Titan can probably use it

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I’m guessing that’s a good gun so I hope I have the shards

• Options
    I have
    So many shards

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Aw. My timewastedondestiny is broken and it shows way less time than it did last time I checked. Also I thought I go get more details but I guess not.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Seriously though

Shaxx is the best

• Options
    PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »

Ya sorry lasbrook a friend of mine is running with me, so I have a spot marked for him. I'll keep you in mind if we have any no shows though.

psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Options
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Seriously though

Shaxx is the best

he knows what he's about

• Options
    PhasenPhasen Hell WorldRegistered User regular
    psn: PhasenWeeple
  • Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    dog bottom

• Options
    Did my second strike tonight and it was... the same as the first. Are there multiple strikes or does it rotate out weekly?

Bought that gun, seems pretty cool, but I went back to using Sunshot with a really good purple auto rifle (something starting with an O, I think, I can’t remember). Now that I seemed to have moved closer to endgame, I’m having more fun with it. I see the loop more clearly now than I did during the grind to 20. I have one or two more story missions to do, but I’m intent on clearing out adventures before I do.

Are strikes the best way to get exotics if you’re not raid-capable? I’m power level 235.

• Options
    regular strikes are random

or possibly "random"

nightfalls are the same for the entire week

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Did my second strike tonight and it was... the same as the first. Are there multiple strikes or does it rotate out weekly?

Bought that gun, seems pretty cool, but I went back to using Sunshot with a really good purple auto rifle (something starting with an O, I think, I can’t remember). Now that I seemed to have moved closer to endgame, I’m having more fun with it. I see the loop more clearly now than I did during the grind to 20. I have one or two more story missions to do, but I’m intent on clearing out adventures before I do.

Are strikes the best way to get exotics if you’re not raid-capable? I’m power level 235.

I strongly suggest finishing the story first.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    And the auto rifle is probably Origin Story

Is good

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    And the auto rifle is probably Origin Story

Is good

That’s the one

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Didn't see anyone post about the Seasons stream they did.

There will be 4 Seasons in the first year of D2, with at least one more Faction Rally and Iron Banner to come in Season One. Clan Progress will reset each season, with a new list of level perks each time. Season starts are going to be where the big changes are made (ie, major content patches).

They are adding ornaments to IB/FR/Trials gear in Season 2, with the ornaments unlocking via challenges on the gear itself.

Some examples:
    ebxhkcx6liihdoepowmr.png
    pgmjselklzngxoweqdux.png
    uvsjtnsyczemkfxh1zo3.png

There will be a shuffling of weapons between seasons, so that kinetic/energy weapons damage may swap and perk loadouts are tweaked.

New cosmetics every season, as well as what's available in Bright Engrams.

New stuff shown:
    mxjo386dlulnzk1jezdm.png
    wlgqkyw4vswtags1xmn6.png
    mnnsob6pxzumxq7qzamo.png
    rpet2wufh5qxtck7gjzi.png
    dasvfr3z82hidzc1owsq.png

Cosmetics will be tied to seasons, so the exotics from Season 1 won't be available in Season 2. The exceptions are shaders which will always be available and will have new ones added each season.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    That first ghost would look good with my skullfort helmet.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I want that sparrow.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I wish there was a way yo easily see in the vault that I have five of the same gun

• Options
    SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    I wish there was a way yo easily see in the vault that I have five of the same gun

https://app.destinyitemmanager.com

Search for "is:dupe" or "is:dupelower"

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    All the cosmetics look great but being able to buy the gear you want with a combination of shards/tokens is what I really want.

Did they say that’s a season 2 thing in the stream or will it roll around for this seasons next IB? I know they mentioned it I just don’t know a target date.

Also, sadly, not a whole lot of gameplay changes in those seasons, huh?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    All the cosmetics look great but being able to buy the gear you want with a combination of shards/tokens is what I really want.

Did they say that’s a season 2 thing in the stream or will it roll around for this seasons next IB? I know they mentioned it I just don’t know a target date.

The ornaments are for S2, they won't be in the next S1 FR/IB

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

If you have the app you can sort your vault by item type and that might help.

Another fun feature of the app they don't mention is you can use it to transfer items directly between characters or to the vault.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Aphostile wrote: »

The ornaments are for S2, they won't be in the next S1 FR/IB

Oh I meant the direct purchasing of the things I want rather than RNG packages. From what I can see that’s a S2 thing too.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Hey question
    I have a slot for "auras" but it's locked and I've never seen anything in game telling me what those are or where I might get them
    What the hell is that

This discussion has been closed.