Options

Floaking [chat]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Bill Murray has probably chopped the hands off entire Kongolese villages for failing to provide their rubber quota

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn been banging for decades now.

Yeah they've been together a long time, doesn't mean he couldn't be hurting kids on the side of course. I'd like to think not, in his commentary work with Carpenter he seemed genuinely interested in what his son was doing in baseball, but its not like molesters can't also be good parents. Being horrible means you do things to hide your horrible.

He doesn't have to be a pedophile to be a terrible person, or abusive.

Yeah but that's extending it beyond the initial "I hope this person I like isn't a secret pedophile". I could easily imagine Kurt Russel being a dick, that doesn't make him any worse than pretty much everyone on earth.

True. But my point was he didn't have to be a Spacey to been an abuser.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I'm not saying that Bill Nye is the mastermind behind the Armenian genocide, but has he ever provided an airtight alibi? That's what I thought.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular

Cheery thought: Hamil wasn't really big enough at any point that I'd think he could do these things and not be destroyed. Ford though was huge.

Hamil also was youngish when he entered hollywood more likely to be a victim at least to start. And he got pretty messed up by his motorcycle accident? (it was that and not a car right?)

Honestly he's the more damaging to young preacher. Luke was a hero to me for a long time. Him and Jean Luc.

Patrick Stewart being an asshole would wreck me.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I don't know how helpful speculating about hypothetical abuse of various celebrities and hypothetical culpability for said hypothetical abuse is

Helpful? No. It's coping, because it's open season on everyones favorites in Hollywood right now.

"This guy SEEMS like he could be a molester. What a shame," is entirely baseless and kind of gross

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn been banging for decades now.

Yeah they've been together a long time, doesn't mean he couldn't be hurting kids on the side of course. I'd like to think not, in his commentary work with Carpenter he seemed genuinely interested in what his son was doing in baseball, but its not like molesters can't also be good parents. Being horrible means you do things to hide your horrible.

He doesn't have to be a pedophile to be a terrible person, or abusive.

Yeah but that's extending it beyond the initial "I hope this person I like isn't a secret pedophile". I could easily imagine Kurt Russel being a dick, that doesn't make him any worse than pretty much everyone on earth.

True. But my point was he didn't have to be a Spacey to been an abuser.

Eh not going to get myself in a tizzy about it. I mean the worst thing for me and Russel right now is he indirectly allowed Fabletitics to come into being, and may he burn for that forever.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I'm not saying that Bill Nye is the mastermind behind the Armenian genocide, but has he ever provided an airtight alibi? That's what I thought.
    simon you could be a popular youtuber with these kinds of insights

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Hello from a car dealership service department where I begin the process of me paying for being stupid.

I hope you’re all having a grand mornin

Damn man, what happened?

Went over a curb by accident last week and messed up the suspension. It was dumb.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    "There's no evidence this guy has done anything wrong, ever, but that doesn't mean he ISN'T molesting kids"

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    I've heard Ryan Reynolds kidnaps third world orphans for human traffickers

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Mr. Rogers was just a great man who wanted to educate children.

I can't think of anyone being a terrible person would hurt my childhood, maybe Harrison Ford Or Mark Hamil? I watched a shit ton of star wars.

Harrison ford cheated on his wife with whom he had several children with 19 year old Carrie fisher

Scummy, but not against my mind of Han Solo or Indianna Jones.

Just try not to think of the canonical ages of Indy and Marion when they first hooked up.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    simon you could be a popular youtuber with these kinds of insights

my time to milkshake duck has come

• Options

Cheery thought: Hamil wasn't really big enough at any point that I'd think he could do these things and not be destroyed. Ford though was huge.

Hamil also was youngish when he entered hollywood more likely to be a victim at least to start. And he got pretty messed up by his motorcycle accident? (it was that and not a car right?)

Honestly he's the more damaging to young preacher. Luke was a hero to me for a long time. Him and Jean Luc.

I can't imagine it, or don't want to. He's been so nice to a fan base that is extremely hard to be nice to. Even when they show up at his plays just to say they are fans of trek he still has a rosey attitude that at least they got some culture.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hello from a car dealership service department where I begin the process of me paying for being stupid.

I hope you’re all having a grand mornin

Damn man, what happened?

Went over a curb by accident last week and messed up the suspension. It was dumb.

I did this with my honda back in the day. Popped a tire, when I was changing the tire, car slipped off the jack bent one of my brakes.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

I can't think of anyone being a terrible person would hurt my childhood, maybe Harrison Ford Or Mark Hamil? I watched a shit ton of star wars.

Harrison ford cheated on his wife with whom he had several children with 19 year old Carrie fisher

Just try not to think of the canonical ages of Indy and Marion when they first hooked up.

The 1980s was a weird time when people like George Lucas and Spielberg could think that was a hilarious joke instead of creepy.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I’ve met PatStew

Can confirm, swell guy

However, of the TNG crew, Marina Sirtis is the most exceedingly pleasant person I’ve had the pleasure of meeting

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    there's a whole thread fro this shit guys

• Options
    ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    I imagine in the coming weeks about 50% of the people you love and adore in Hollywood will be outed as a monster and you will all need new childhoods.

I gave up on heros a long time ago. Maybe Fred Rogers.

Yeah he may be the last genuinely good guy left on earth that didn't diddle his audience and really cared for the well being of children as well as their growing minds.

He, uh, left earth like a decade ago....

(Nod, get treats.)

I know, I should clarify I ment he was and since he left its all turned to trash.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I don't know how helpful speculating about hypothetical abuse of various celebrities and hypothetical culpability for said hypothetical abuse is

Helpful? No. It's coping, because it's open season on everyones favorites in Hollywood right now.

"This guy SEEMS like he could be a molester. What a shame," is entirely baseless and kind of gross

Everyone take heed of this. I am not interested in a chat thread where people go "I don't like so-and-so's face, maybe THEY rape kids."

We're not going to do that. News can go into appropriate topical threads. If you're unwilling to post in those threads, tough.

• Options
    Everything from the past is terrible and everything in the future will be worse

kpdiOPU.jpg

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular

I can't imagine it, or don't want to. He's been so nice to a fan base that is extremely hard to be nice to. Even when they show up at his plays just to say they are fans of trek he still has a rosey attitude that at least they got some culture.

Secretly, Patrick Stewart moonlights at one of those nursing homes you see on 60 Minutes

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »

Well that would be on Lucas and Spielberg for being creeps.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Deleted.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    One of the bad things about when you lose a pet is the kind of relief you get about not having to do annoying things anymore? Like when my dog passed I was relieved I didn't have to take her for early morning walks. With my cat its been nice to not get woken up at 4am when she's hungry.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Deleted.

Delete this

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Never mind

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    Yet again the only non-decaf coffee they have in this waiting room is pumpkin spice kuerig pods.

I think I need a new car.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    never mind also phone posing ahhh no infraction

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Everything from the past is terrible and everything in the future will be worse

kpdiOPU.jpg

Good grief.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    good morning bros

this is uncharacteristically accurate for you Gooey.

You're probably traveling abroad and in Hong Kong or something, aren't you?

• Options
    Never mind.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I imagine in the coming weeks about 50% of the people you love and adore in Hollywood will be outed as a monster and you will all need new childhoods.

I gave up on heros a long time ago. Maybe Fred Rogers.

Yeah he may be the last genuinely good guy left on earth that didn't diddle his audience and really cared for the well being of children as well as their growing minds.

He, uh, left earth like a decade ago....

(Nod, get treats.)

I know, I should clarify I ment he was and since he left its all turned to trash.

I'm on board with the theory that everything went wrong when he departed.

We need a time machine and the ability to clone people immediately.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options

The rumors about Kevin Spacey being a chicken hawk have been swirling since the 90s. It was a dirty Hollywood secret. I don’t know what to tell you. Until harassment is an open/closed case, predators are avoided through word of mouth.

Yes but this is based at least on an actual accusation. Which isn't what's going on the last few pages. No one here has Hollywood insider info on any molesters who haven't been outed. Jake has spoken so I'm not going to continue discussing this

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Yet again the only non-decaf coffee they have in this waiting room is pumpkin spice kuerig pods.

I think I need a new car.

I really dislike Kuerig coffee. It just tastes poor.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Johnny five no disassemble

• Options
    I have been sick for several days but last night I got to attend a halloween party for tiny children

9lOd8mC.png?1

(I am the Jason up the back)

Aside from one kid poking me in the weenie it was a a fun time and I got to party with Shuhei, a tiny baby who could barely walk but had fun supporting himself on a chair and then kicking my open palms, which were so forceful I was knocked over repeatedly from his furious blows; he then did a funky dance which I took to mean he was excited about his future in the kicking arts

• Options
    I have been sick for several days but last night I got to attend a halloween party for tiny children

9lOd8mC.png?1

(I am the Jason up the back)

Aside from one kid poking me in the weenie it was a a fun time and I got to party with Shuhei, a tiny baby who could barely walk but had fun supporting himself on a chair and then kicking my open palms, which were so forceful I was knocked over repeatedly from his furious blows; he then did a funky dance which I took to mean he was excited about his future in the kicking arts

Someone should make a Jason/No-Face hybrid costume

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny five no disassemble

I used to love the second movie so much. I was pretty stupid as a kid not to realize that Fisher Stevens was basically in indian face? For the whole franchise, like jesus dude I know work is work but yeesh.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Good morning, I have watched Rebels through this week. It is fantastic.

And then Duck Tales time. I need more Glomgold and Scrooge in my life.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.