As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    All right. Reached the point where even if I just completely gave up, I can still FLB the Harp and get 2 of the swords, which would position me very well for next time in six months or a year or whatever.

Why is there such a good grindy event at the same time there's also a grindy F/GO event...kill me...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm excited for the next event, I like the tokens and I got weapons and peeps to level

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I still want like fifteen more sutras. Not getting any for a while, though.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Sometime today, after I wake up in the afternoon, I’m gonna knuckle down and unlock that co-op mission. Need those sweet sweet red chests.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yeah after doing....50 raids or so I got enough to buy a single harp

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I foolishly bought one of each because I was having a run of luck with book drops. Then I mysteriously ran out of EP items.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Okay, yeah, I just tested out the 主弱 phrase, and that is way easier than trying to solo any of the EX levels

Edit: okay, blasted to the appropriate stage, I think this should be clear enough, for now.
    主弱 EX 2-2 集め
    (Weak player, stage, collecting)

Edit2: gonna set my main to be Hawkeye with BH2 subskill. Should make it less needful of bounty items

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Okay, yeah, I just tested out the 主弱 phrase, and that is way easier than trying to solo any of the EX levels

Edit: okay, blasted to the appropriate stage, I think this should be clear enough, for now.
    主弱 EX 2-2 集め

Edit2: gonna set my main to be Hawkeye with BH2 subskill. Should make it less needful of bounty items
    FWIW you should be able to knock it out in an hour or a single room if you just take max bounty. May be more useful to go take Sage or something to support the carry.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Spectrum wrote: »

主弱 EX 2-2 集め

FWIW you should be able to knock it out in an hour or a single room if you just take max bounty. May be more useful to go take Sage or something to support the carry.

So, my part-leveled bishop, cool cool.

If I understand the buff items right, they last the entire time the room is open, right?

Edit: in other things, stage 58-1 of the story seems to prove that people who know they’re smart are also the easiest to manipulate if you flatter them even a little bit. And Furias is a little shit, so it’ll be cool to see him fall into the trap.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Very neat. I've had one harp-drop and one sword-drop.

• Options

主弱 EX 2-2 集め

So, my part-leveled bishop, cool cool.

If I understand the buff items right, they last the entire time the room is open, right?
    Correct, entire time the room is open.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh Arcarum, why must you do this to me.

Going over my SR roster with a fine toothed comb trying to remember who all these people are and how to field a team that actually does something with a bunch of level 40s, some of whom I haven't yet gotten to even doing their Fate episodes. Blargh.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    It's the wooooorst.

I have decent earth SR and R teams for pendant farming hard omegas, but I haven't even looked at any other element. One time I ran into that stupid leopard with the SR/R chars only restriction and just noped out; I don't even know how to begin to deal with that.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Alright, 5 more books for 8 hosted raids so far is pretty decent, compared to before.

Thus might happen

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    22 books to go

brain melting out of ears

send help

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Alright, 2nd harp bought, 2 to go

I’m pretty sure I’m going to need to use bars to upgrade this and the sword, fully, prior to fully upgrading them.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Many elixirs and berries died to bring us this

GG3MiS1l.pngF1qcAVwl.png

*passes out*
    *immediately wakes back up to go continue the F/GO grind*

Kiiiiiiiill meeeeeeee
    I’m pretty sure I’m going to need to use bars to upgrade this and the sword, fully, prior to fully upgrading them.
    NO DON'T

Xeno weapons are NOT worth using Dama Bars on. (Don't even joke about using Gold.) It'll recur in probably about a year. If you can't MLB it, just get 2 copies of each to make things much easier and sit on it. Hell, the Sword isn't even that amazing as a MH outside of UBaha HL from everything I've read, it's just a grid stick. The Harp is incredibly valuable for Elysian, however.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I mean, I knew about not using gold bars, but okay.

I’ll probably try to get as far as I can on the harp, then

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Flash Gala! And... SSR Soriz? Huh, did not see that coming.

Also Ixaba FLB is out and is fucking nuuuuuuuts if anyone has one of those they want to mainhand. Medium stamina and the new CA effect is self Shiva call on MC.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Single pull, yellow crystal, Silva.

• Options
    Stage 61 of story,
    Gandharva slowly coming to the realization that he wants Lecia to step on him is certainly a thing.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    Flash Gala! And... SSR Soriz? Huh, did not see that coming.

Also Ixaba FLB is out and is fucking nuuuuuuuts if anyone has one of those they want to mainhand. Medium stamina and the new CA effect is self Shiva call on MC.
    Blahhhh, yep, passing this month.

Spark, you're so close, now just need to pull the trigger on a better looking Flash Gala.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    I got Leona so now I can have my SR team be Leona/Cain/Ayer aka '3 people i would smooch'

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Soriz is earth-Melissabelle??

• Options
    I used the suptix 10 pull ticket and got Grand Vira.

I am perfectly fine with this.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    For the summer exclusive characters, does their availability overlap with flash/premium galas or are they limited to their own draw promotion?

• Options
    The summer characters are part of the summer gacha only

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Up Job wrote: »
    For the summer exclusive characters, does their availability overlap with flash/premium galas or are they limited to their own draw promotion?

There will be various Premium Galas that pop up during the several week long summer special events, usually introducing the some of the new limited characters for that year. The event ends with one last Premium Gala with all of the summer specials in the pool.

Not sure about the Flash Gala's as those are pretty new.

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Soriz is earth-Melissabelle??

I just pulled him. He seems kinda dope. I guess SR Ayer can sit in the back now.

• Options
    Guess it's about time to start going through outfit-settings so people can go to the beach.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
  • Options
    Honestly looks so much better

• Options
    Ohh, that's why his clothes are ripped, now.

• Options
    s89d6qd0eflc.jpeg
    Given up on more books, I have a new goal, now

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Oh! Hard+ is much more convenient than "three fights at once". It's just a regular fight with more HP.

• Options
    FWIW Vohu as a summon really isn't that great once your basic grid is even vaguely started compared to running Yugu in the main slot and picking up an Alexiel in support.
    Oh! Hard+ is much more convenient than "three fights at once". It's just a regular fight with more HP.

I had heard it was actually exactly the same HP?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Well, I don’t have those yet, so, this’ll do for now

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Misery is suffering through a 25 minute ColoHL host just so I can unlock Hard+.

(Actually I even almost lived to the end until I unwisely clicked attack after Stalling and not realizing it either failed or had gone back to full diamonds and blew my ass up with Resolute Reactor. Spartan+Lily+Socie is surprisingly durable.)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Well, I don’t have those yet, so, this’ll do for now

The 4* showdown summons will be great stack sticks, for practically ever. Ifrit probably has the best call out of the lot, but if you're focusing earth, vohu might be fine. The blue crystals and champion mats have a lot of uses, but not a whole lot for where you are. There are definitely better things to grind for, but at mid level its nice to be able to work towards that one big thing.

In personal news, glad I waited to cash in on xeno stuff. First xeno drop of the year! the Harp finally dropped on my last maniac so now I have a shiny new 4* harp instead of two half finished xeno pieces! (Technically, I need a bunch more SR skill fodder for the skill levels first)

• Options
    Don't let your dreams be dreams, Vohu Manah is cool.

FWIW Vohu as a summon really isn't that great once your basic grid is even vaguely started compared to running Yugu in the main slot and picking up an Alexiel in support.

I had heard it was actually exactly the same HP?

I think it's a higher level, so I assumed the HP is bigger, since a Hard won't get to use its other stats.

This discussion has been closed.