As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I had 4 tickets and 2 10 pulls waiting for a gala!

I got 0 SSRs and only 1 SR!

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    The gacha giveth, and the gacha taketh away

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    What do you figure is the strongest SR-element? Anybody can use Sevastien, Lyria, and maybe Yaia. Wind has Meteon and Mikasa. Earth has better Yaia and Herja. Water has reliable status-clear, heal and Phalanx on every third character.

PLA on
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Unite and fight starts in just a few succulent hours, last time I went axe, everyone said to go dagger so this time I'm going to grab a dagger, but after I get 4 of those, what else should I focus?

Bucketman on
  • Options
    Harp and punchy fist are good weapons.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    What do you figure is the strongest SR-element? Anybody can use Sevastien, Lyria, and maybe Yaia. Wind has Meteon and Mikasa. Earth has better Yaia and Herja. Water has reliable status-clear, heal and Phalanx on every third character.

Earth has to be a strong contender. Yaia is busted, Herja is really good, and the new SR Leona has a kinda bonkers kit as well (gravity nuke, huge self MA buff, can give Herja 30% echoes for dumb break assassin turns).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Unite and fight starts in just a few succulent hours, last time I went axe, everyone said to go dagger so this time I'm going to grab a dagger, but after I get 4 of those, what else should I focus?

Need more daggers, one for every element. Keeping getting those daggers. When you think you have enough that only means you need more! Oh, you got one for each element? That's a good start, but you still need more for the 5* eternal uncap, just 40 more now isn't too much is it? It's daggers all the way down!

Honest answer: Maybe start working towards one of the other eternals, or getting another four axes will let you think about 5* Threo (That is probably a long way off though).
    As PLA said, Harp will let you use superstar which is a very nice class and is generally one of the harder to find weapons. Guild Wars fist is good for a main hand puncher but Oni doesn't exactly stand out from the crowd.

• Options
    I'm getting 4 more fists, then moving to, oh, probably axes for Sarasa, but sword/harp/bow are all tempting as well.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I have 1 harp already, and most of the daggers, so that seems like a good set to aim for

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Dagger is an incredibly strong early option for the ougi after element change, especially since you'll likely be using Dark Fencer for so long

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, if I’m understanding the time shift correctly, UNF starts in roughly 5 hours?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    It starts in 9 hours and 40 minutes

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Farming out the mats I need to host ubaha normal is hella annoying; I've killed Lich 7 times in a row and gotten two anima.

Not to mention hardly anyone is hosting them in the first place since they mostly drop garbage.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I need to do some fate-episodes.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Pro tips: If you use the xeno earth sword main hand, make sure you pay attention and don't try and tank a skyfall with a dark buncle + phalanx like normal. Not that I would know anyone dumb enough to do that...

Edit: wow, I should have started running Baha HL for my coda way earlier. The co-op rooms that ban sages seem to have 4-5 rank 200+ wind/dark whales that just murder the thing, and the lizard spends half the fight paralyzed anyways so I can pretty easily toss out a phalanx/clarity or two, get my 500k honor, and not feel completely useless. And even before it gets completely locked down, between xeno sword ougi + double water buncle + Sieg's water cut I hardly take any damage in the first place; I can probably play a lot more aggressively than I have been.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I still need to work up the gumption to just get UBaha trained so I get my first Atma...and yeah, getting my Coda would be nice also. And get started actually FLBing stuff maybe instead of rainbowing. And...well, you get the picture.

But right now, I'm waffling on whether it makes sense to grind out 3 more levels to get Elysian to 20 so I can actually use it for this GW with my shiny new harp. Not sure it's worth the pots...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I've done some random UBaha normals; it's not so bad unless it's a raidfinder pub where everyone is <110. But yeah, finding the time/confidence to actually host/join a train is something else entirely. I finally farmed up the host mats so I figure I'll worry about it after GW.

Got my 5 proto horns though; now I'm just time gated on legendary merits.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I need to do a lot of proto-gecko, but it's a hassle. I wonder how many Starspawn Grimoires people have gotten from character weapon tickets.

PLA on
  • Options
    This GW is certainly going a lot smoother than the last one, though my grid still isn't strong enough to 1 turn ex+. Rocking Elysian/Ilsa/Eustace/Sieg; it's working well enough to MVP my NM host every time.

Got lucky on the draws and went through the first 4 boxes pretty fast to get my Threo axes; now I'm just gonna try and pick up as many six ruin fists as possible. No way I'm 40 boxing, but I figure by the time I'm actually ready to 5* Six another GW will have come around and I can get the rest of the weapons then.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    You what’d be cool, is if they gave you the option of using multiple single draw tickets at once.

That’s be nice

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Is there one of you crazy people using Elixirs on revives instead of waiting/just opening the raid to non-crew? o_O

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    It's probably revival potions from the token draw I'd think.

• Options
    Oh, right, those exist. Nevermind!

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Inexplicably, incoming Halloween gacha: http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=18043
    Charlotta
    Cagliostro
    Eustace
    Danua
    Ange
    Ferry
    Beatrix
    Mimlemel
    (all Halloween versions) are the rate up

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Was glancing at the flash gala banner and just realized that I had gotten the featured SR Leona the other day. Is she any good?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Leona seems like a pretty decent button-masher.

This GW is going poorly. Should switch to 100 % leeching, because I'm probably not getting a hit in, either way.

• Options
    Yeah I can barely get a hit in on these raids

• Options
    Should be better at japanese nighttime.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, depending on time of day there are some monsters out there who are killing raids before I can get through my first turn buffs even at home.

I'm not even bothering trying to spend on my phone during the day, it loads far too slow to even get a skill off.

It's still somewhat RNG, sometimes you find the oddball raid that everyone has avoided and you can get enough work in for MVP at least.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    When it comes to doing my own during those times, I first decline to invite others, do my thing to the limits of my ability, hit Menu->Home->Home->Quest then resume and it gives you the option to invite again.

Takes a little longer, but the returns are a bit better.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    When it comes to doing my own during those times, I first decline to invite others, do my thing to the limits of my ability, hit Menu->Home->Home->Quest then resume and it gives you the option to invite again.

You don't have to do the Home thing. There's an option button if you scroll down to do the call out to Twitter, Crew, or Everyone.

• Options
    Yeah I turned off the thing in the options that auto pops up at the start as just use the button on the bottom left

• Options
    I was an idiot and solo'd my way into Tier C, now I have to get 15 million a day for the 10 badges. Should have just started grinding tokens during the interlude like a normal person.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »

You don't have to do the Home thing. There's an option button if you scroll down to do the call out to Twitter, Crew, or Everyone.

Oh, seriously? That’s way better

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    By the by, crew skills are down.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Halloween-Eustace is the only spooky character. Electrified is worse than death.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I have seen the light

and it is the Mechanic+SSR Yoda+Sarasa+Lunalu gridless clearing memeteam

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    3pass1cbevd4.png

One third-ish of the way there...

I wonder if I'll even have any half pots left over for whenever RotB rolls back around.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Are you having to go deep in every box or are you getting lucky? RNG has not been that kind to me so far, just cleared box 2 and I had to get most of both box 1 and 2.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.