As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Chloe is absolutely one of the best characters in the game

she's totes awesome

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I keep telling myself to not touch that 10 draw button until the next gala.

My mouse keeps moving towards it...

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    bucketman don't you dare

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I'm holding out to the gala after next because I think July is supposed to be when we might get new Swimsuit characters?

But my body is ready
    KuIzcD1h.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I need to do more story quests, I only have about 4k crystals and am weak and always use my draw tickets right away

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    The tech I saw was to adblock the draw button so you can't actually click on it.

If I ever start saving for a spark again seriously (Alex and then Cain ruined me) I might try it myself.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Xeno Ifrit's live, RIP us.

I...might econ and just do 1 FLB. I can't keep doing this event after event. I need to finish clearing the F/GO shop right now anyway...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018

So apparently the Ifrit Katana is a completely busted mainhand for Glorybringer

Echo on attack, 25% def down that stacks with mist on awakening, and stackable +5% attack up whenever you get hit. Unique mod so it stacks with everything, and it caps at +100% attack up...

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    That doesn't seem that amazing to me? I guess it depends how developed your grid is. You badly need some Trium in the grid to make that work and I can just smell the Energy running out from here.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    someone hand me a finished aschallon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Motocal was basically the site people used for grid damage calcs, so it going away is a bit of an issue.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    That doesn't seem that amazing to me? I guess it depends how developed your grid is. You badly need some Trium in the grid to make that work and I can just smell the Energy running out from here.

Agni at least can get Trium very easily, Colossus is in a worse state for it though (And double Colossus is, overall, still better I think?)

I might go Agni just because I have three Sturm Katanas though

• Options
    Aw shit I used motocal all the time, that's a huge bummer

• Options
    The guy that ran motocal doesn't have the time/energy anymore so I believe he said he's already found someone else to take over the project. They're just taking it offline for a while to transfer over, plus dumping everything on github since it is all open source code anyways.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Finally starting the Ifrit grind in earnest. Very, very pleased that I'm able to do Maniac with no potions. I slammed in another fodder over the past few days to max out my somewhat anemic partial MLB Levi grid and that was apparently enough, along with the very fortunately timed EX weapon acquisition from the Lunalu event. The trash waves take long enough that I get a Shiva call on the boss and that does 70% in 1 turn.

edit: And I can even do all the way up to NM120 with probably 75% of the time not needing an Elixir. Incredibly surprised, I actually stopped at NM100 for Vohu with a much stronger Wind grid due to its annoying mechanics.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Alright, one sword acquired, just need 3 more. And this time, I’m not going to be an idiot about using mats on other things.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    My drop luck is non existent this Xeno, but I have enough mats for one True Forged weapon already.

E3 conferences being on at the same time as this event makes farming a lot easier; I can just mash EX and NM120 while watching other people watch a press conference about video games and, wow, writing it down like that makes me realize just what a giant dork I am.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    I'm in the same spot, have all the mats for my Axe, now working on my Katana and so far just a bunch of summons and spears as drops. Last year I could barely handle EX so I mostly leeched raids. Already gotten more this year in just the day and a half its been out. Its nice to watch Silva one (crotch) shot EX Ifrit which makes for some quick runs.

Should be able to get both Xenos, regardless of luck. Which is good, my Shiva grid needs all the EX modifiers I can feed her.

In other news, just got level 120, so I get to look forward to a whole new grind after this! Silva really wants that Europa harp.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    The drop rates for the vajra are weird. In the ~4 hours off and on since last post of actually trying (including starting like 10 raids with journey boosts on): 2 drops.

The past hour and a half with no boosts aside from crew and sometimes support summons: 10 drops. Not complaining, I almost have enough for another sword. Just weird.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

Christmas banner part two incoming.

And yay, done with Xeno Ifrit. Got an Axe drop on the exact run that gave me enough Vajras to buy everything else; just need skill and angel fodder to true forge them. Looking forward to slacking hard the rest of the week.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    A new hell approaches.

tuhxbk9l.png

---

Unrelated, when racing, do people sometimes consider turning off ougis and just mashing attack aside from maybe a buff or two? Waiting for turn processing is going to be the death of me.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Reminder to do your freebie single draws, folks.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I got gold moons both days this weekend

and @spectrum you should always ougi if you can if you're mvp racing, unless your team does more damage auto-ing?

• Options
    I got gold moons both days this weekend

and spectrum you should always ougi if you can if you're mvp racing, unless your team does more damage auto-ing?

Obviously the ougi turn does a lot more damage, the problem is then I need to sit there for a minute. If I just auto I can spam Attack->Refresh and get lots more turns in. I can't help but wonder if the latter is more contribution.

Someitmes I can do my turn 1 buffs, ougi, boss is still at 50% or whatever post ougi, but I sit there and wait for turn to process while it dies before I get to take another action.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    you only have to wait about 6 seconds before you input another action, it's easier to tell on pc but on your phone you should be able to basically go immediately after refreshing depending on how quick you get back in

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Ifrit is easy as hell with Silva, but my flip luck has been low so far. Just one katana to show for it. I only really started farming today, though, so I'm not despairing yet.

• Options
    Oh neat, the Persona event is coming up after Ifrit

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Yeah I think my real Ifrit farming starts tonight, and Silva is great for it.

• Options
    you only have to wait about 6 seconds before you input another action, it's easier to tell on pc but on your phone you should be able to basically go immediately after refreshing depending on how quick you get back in

I can get like 5 turns of attacking in during that time...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Magna 2 raids go so fast that even in strike time I've found myself turning CAs off for the first 2-3 turns, then hopefully CAing right before the boss insta-melts to boost my honor up to blue chest level. If I CA first turn then wait for lockout then the boss is dead before I can do anything else.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Finally got the mats to forge a Nirvana, my first class weapon. Any recommended element to reforge it to?

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    In general? Light's pretty good since there are a lot of grids that synergize with healing (a lot of stamina stuff, hunglong katana) so Sage is a natural choice for Gran/Djeeta.

Going to depend a lot on your specifics, in general putting it on your main element is probably the easiest play.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Got 2 katana flips, so that xeno is done. Still need to get enough vajra for my last axe. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll drop before then.

• Options
    Well, my main element is dark what with Zooey and Jeanne and my baby enmity grid. On it's face, healing seems like something enmity doesn't want, but I don't know.

• Options
    Yeah don't make it dark.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    It doesn't want to die, either. Staff-mainhand seems pretty uncommon. A lot of sages run Double Trouble. Warlocks can use Four-Sky if they have it.

PLA on
  • Options
    I suppose I'll go light. And whoops, forgot that part about needing 200 showdown animas. I need Corrow animas for light, so I guess I won't be completing this until... the 22nd?

• Options
    Charlotte is great for Xeno Ifrit thanks to a relatively low cooldown 50% damage cut, pair it with Ca Ong and Ruby Carbuncles

This discussion has been closed.