As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    No, it's been in since the extreme update

maybe it's just swordmaster, then?

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    No, it's been in since the extreme update

maybe it's just swordmaster, then?
    Oh, maybe it's also Extreme only, I tend to just roflstomp hard for ease since it caps me AP every week anyway at that level and Arcarum summons are so hilariously low on my list of priorities that any theoretical improvement in drop rate I don't care about for having to actually care/try.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Unlocked Magna II raids today

So this is hell huh

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, do I have to make all of the different relics, or is this my opportunity to pick a grid to work on.
    ps967tdhj8m9.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Pick one. It might be good in a grid for a while just because you'll be levelling it up a lot, but it will eventually be replaced. Because it's the axe, making it water would make it a little harder for you to uncap the character, and making it wind would make it a little easier.

PLA on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I’m tempted to make it water, then, primarily because I don’t really have anything good in that grid, yet. And Ifrit is apparently coming soonish.

OTOH, my Wind grid is nogreat shakes either, but does have a couple decently solid wind weapons.

Hm.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It will also hog a bunch of materials you might have wanted to use for other things in that element.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Making two fully upgraded Fire GW weapons was a real fucker on my orb supply

• Options
    Daily single draw, daily R skill fodd--

9NFEqMyl.png

*blinks*

Oh. Um. Hello there. I hear you're pretty highly rated.

I can totally run the Wind stamina team now between him and Lennah if I wanted to for some strange reason.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I got two daggers from one Levi!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I now have 2 of each Banana fully upgraded, but I need to get this damn Banana Tree Axe thing full decked out before the even ends or I'll go nuts

• Options
    edited June 2018
    And now I’ve hit level 80, which means I can start running Bahamut raids and start getting those dumb mats I need.

Edit: oh cool, another set of weapons that need a huge quantity of dragon scales.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    the grind never stops my friend

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    “Grind... Grind never changes.”

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Kengo continues to be stupid fun, to the point that I'm seriously considering making another CCW, in water this time. I want to try and get 3 Vane CA's during skill 3's uptime.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I've been using this legfest to cap all the classes I unlocked recently, and to get a few more T4s. I should unlock Sparta today, and probably Sage on Monday.

• Options
    I'm finally working on a Ridill because I really want that Glory outfit more than anything else tbh

• Options
    Somehow snuck into a BahaHL this morning and though my MC ate shit early and didn't contribute much, managed to get a Horn drop.

So I -could- now go ahead and realistically work towards finishig my Light Ridill, 'just' need to get my ass into EX5 and 6 for the other parts. Or I could keep saving it to Coda my Dagger. Or save it so I'm close to jumping to an Ultima sword after I get off my ass and make an Atma even. Hmm...

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    I'm still stuck trying to find groups for EX5 at the moment. Seems people don't run them too often either.

• Options
    hBo6MeA.png?1

That wasn't so bad.

The weapons on the other hand, well, those might take a while...

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Christmas Gacha incoming
    http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=18305
    SSR Rosetta
    SSR Arulumaya
    SR Rackam
    SR Feena
    R Walder

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Alright, aside from a few silver badges to collect, this shiny red ring means that I’m pretty much done with the event. Nice.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I got my first from this event too, still haven't decided who I'm giving it to.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Weird that they're doing Xmas but sure!

• Options
    edited June 2018
    They did halloween and summer a little while ago. They wanted to use those characters more than once a year.

Shadowverse is getting more Granblue-cards this month. It already has a bunch of Rage of Bahamut, so presumably more of the newer stuff.
    They bothered to show art for Lyria, Rackham, Katalina, Zeta, Beatrix, Siegfried, Percival, Vane, Lancelot, Vira, Lowainboys, Narumeia, Proto-Bahamut, and most importantly Pommern.

PLA on
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, does anyone actually do the daily Seraphics to build up to host the Raids? I was looking over uses for the anima since I'm farming to make SSR Seraphics and balked at some things like the 25 each cost on FLB Baha/Luci.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, does anyone actually do the daily Seraphics to build up to host the Raids? I was looking over uses for the anima since I'm farming to make SSR Seraphics and balked at some things like the 25 each cost on FLB Baha/Luci.

I was doing that while finishing off my SSR Ring of Raphael

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Spectrum wrote: »

I regretted not doing my daily Seraphics yesterday when I was trying to finish off FLB Yugu summon. The raids just don't pop enough to quickly pub your way to 10 anima, much less 25; it's so much easier to join a train in co-op.

Edit: Also a reminder to do your daily free single roll!

EIuWAvk.png?1

Sometimes good things happen!

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    How many different versions of Therese are there?
    po1v9o0gf4wl.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    Edit: Also a reminder to do your daily free single roll!

EIuWAvk.png?1

Sometimes good things happen!
    Oh, congrats! She's so good, was an amazing shot in the arm for my Fire team.

---

Random questions:
    It doesn't make sense at all to get the Ultima Units from the pendant shop even if I'm very far away from being useful in UBHL, right? Just take the long view on that and wait?

How the hell do you manage Baha HL's Hyper Dimension attack in Dark phase? I feel like I'm forgetting some tool to deal with that. It's plain damage, so cuts don't do anything, and if two hits land on the same person they just die.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    You need, what, 5 Ultima units for ultima weapon? I would definitely wait until you can safely get carried through ubhl, it's a huge waste of pendants and a 5 month time gate anyways.

For BHL if he's not paralyzed then don't take a charge attack in OD from 50-25%, just wait for break instead. If you absolutely have to then all you can do is heal up first and hope your MC doesn't bite it. Note that from 25-0% you actually want him to be in OD since he'll only use Skyfall as an OD charge attack at those percentages and it's pretty easy to get a full cut between phalanx+buncle.

But really you shouldn't even have to worry about it, hopefully the para extend lands just after 50% and everyone gets to mash until he's dead.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    lotsa anime babes huh

*hurriedly opens store on phone*

• Options
    lotsa anime babes huh

Unless you know Japanese, and are on their store, go through Chrome. That’s where the English version is accessible.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    lotsa anime babes huh

Unless you know Japanese, and are on their store, go through Chrome. That’s where the English version is accessible.

Qooapp on phone, Andapp on PC are alternate options.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Fair enough. I’m on iPhone and chrome is good enough for me

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    I need to start farming creeds and distinctions and stuff, so how does coop etiquette go? Are you expected to use consumables? Are you supposed to stick around until the room closes?

• Options
    Up Job wrote: »
    I need to start farming creeds and distinctions and stuff, so how does coop etiquette go? Are you expected to use consumables? Are you supposed to stick around until the room closes?

First, figure what you need and where. Here’s s list of the common terms to use when hosting a room https://gbf.wiki/Co-op_Terms

For example, if you’re relatively low level like me (81) the term 主弱 nushiyowa denotes that you want a high level smasher to help out. I’ve been collecting evil judge crystals (as well as creeds and distinctions) so my common thing is “主弱 EX 2-2 集め” (low level, room number, collecting).

Beyond that, put up a sticker saying thank you when you’re done. If you’re hosting, be sure to use a lot of treasure feathers and be prepared to spend a bunch of half-elixirs.

There’s probably things I haven’t mentioned, but that’s all I got.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Chloe is absolutely one of the best characters in the game

• Options
    Top 5 GBF characters, no particular order: Chloe, Therese, Sturm&Drang (shut up this counts as one), Lecia's Hat, every Society character (these also count as one).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.