Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    The legendary 9R-1SR-5 silver moon day. (Oof.)

at least you got moons

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Artereis wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I should have specified. I'm not looking to do coop slimes right now, just the shiny slime search.

Yeah, that one is actually possible with only summons, because most of the time the first wave drops a cooldown-cut for your main summon. But that could cut down on your gains a bit, depending on summon. And sometimes you end up stuck without the second summon for a couple of turns. And one of the special slimes doesn't even take much damage from summons.

Basically, stack strike-time, shop-boost and summons for more experience, then smash things with a big, convenient damage.

PLA on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Trying to decide on whether I should save to spark Anila at some point or whether I should just throw my draws at the gacha as it happens

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Bust on gacha with x5 Supreme Merits I think? The papers.

Surprise ticket is tempting for the 10 draw ticket considering if I ever get S. Zooey I'll start playing again and I can guarantee that with a spark and patience. Hmm, not sure who I'd pick though.

Madican on
  • Options
    Water seems pathetically weak against Fire in this event. I must have fucked up some setting.

• Options

when ten rolls end

that's when ten rolls truly begin

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Today I got Nicholas (Gigante Slicer) a bunch of moons, a legendary merit and non side story SR Jessica. Neat!

Also, I just fully upgraded my FLB Xeno fire katana, so that’s also cool.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Today's roll had an SSR!

Oh hey a gold moon! Little disappointing seeing as how I don't have a ton of SSRs but ok.

I have 3k Crystals, time to roll! Another SSR!

2 more gold moons! What the actual heck

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    3% closer to that Damascus Knife!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Rolled the Summon Star Premium...

wEvLuqpl.png

womp womp =/

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    That's about how mine went, except it was Neptune which is technically a little more useful if only cause cause water quartz is more valuable than fire.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m going to hold off on the summon one. I feel like I used up all my luck on Korwa/Izmir

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    This event-page sounds Dragon Quest.

• Options
    Daily ten roll and got Setekh SSR summon and x1000 Cerulean Points from the blue chest

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got a third Varuna today, so that's neat

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Only pulled one ssr in all these free 10 rolls. Here's hoping the next round of rolls is more generous.

• Options
    Karva SR!

I started a co-op for daily crystal and immediately fell asleep on my face until time ran out.

• Options
    Garbage + 5 moons, same as before. Feel like I've been saying that a lot.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    SR Ferry and 3k crystals. Not terrible

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Mondays 10 pull got me Hallesena, Tuesday pull got me a Summer Korwa. Friday got me Charlotta, and today I pulled Aphrodite(Summon)

I've been looking a the current 3000 GBC 10 part summon. The text made me think for.. longer than I like to admit.. that it was saying all 10 items in the pull would be SSR. (boy would I have kicked myself if I bought that!)
    I am very tempted to grab the pack that gets me a 10 pull and a pick ticket.. it has been a few years since I threw money at the beginners pick pack for Yoda.. But I'm just not sure who I'd want to grab.

Found a handy page on the GBF wiki for keeping track of my units and summons.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    I am very tempted to grab the pack that gets me a 10 pull and a pick ticket.. it has been a few years since I threw money at the beginners pick pack for Yoda.. But I'm just not sure who I'd want to grab.
    Are you looking to shore up weak elements or have one favorite element you're trying to perfect?

I took a quick look at what you have and my snap comments would be:
    Fire: Therese is a top tier DPS choice
    Water: You probably shouldn't get anyone here but Silva or Cucou are standout choices remaining. Maybe Yuel.
    Earth: Ayer, Siegfried, or Vaseface depending on what flavor of DPS you like and if running Primal or Magna. If you want a buffer, then probably DLF.
    Wind: Probably shouldn't get anyone here either but Melissabelle, Lennah, or Birdman are worth consideration
    Light: Amira or Seruel are the best candidates
    Dark: Jeanne is the standout. Naru, Nicholas/Shirou are also viable.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Mondays 10 pull got me Hallesena, Tuesday pull got me a Summer Korwa. Friday got me Charlotta, and today I pulled Aphrodite(Summon)

I've been looking a the current 3000 GBC 10 part summon. The text made me think for.. longer than I like to admit.. that it was saying all 10 items in the pull would be SSR. (boy would I have kicked myself if I bought that!)

Found a handy page on the GBF wiki for keeping track of my units and summons.

Ooo, this is a neat feature, thanks for sharing.

Just input all my stuff and surprisingly my collection is pretty sparse. I like that, means there's more chances that when those rainbows do come they'll bring something new.

• Options
    IKGMd0s.png

• Options
    So.

What are we looking at, here?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Are you looking to shore up weak elements or have one favorite element you're trying to perfect?

I took a quick look at what you have and my snap comments would be:
    Fire: Therese is a top tier DPS choice
    Water: You probably shouldn't get anyone here but Silva or Cucou are standout choices remaining. Maybe Yuel.
    Earth: Ayer, Siegfried, or Vaseface depending on what flavor of DPS you like and if running Primal or Magna. If you want a buffer, then probably DLF.
    Wind: Probably shouldn't get anyone here either but Melissabelle, Lennah, or Birdman are worth consideration
    Light: Amira or Seruel are the best candidates
    Dark: Jeanne is the standout. Naru, Nicholas/Shirou are also viable.

I'd pick Percy before therese because therese loses health over long fights and percy is just an institution

• Options
    I think a Fire attacker is probably your best bet, yeah, you can at least field a solid team in every other element at this point

Percy or Therese are both good choices, but I'm a bit biased toward Percy

• Options
    IMHO it's fairly niche to find a use case where the fight has gone long enough that Therese losing health has become enough of a problem to outweigh to sheer damage she does. She will literally never not be MAing at normal charge gain and all of her kit power being in MA/bonus damage mean that she's even better if your grid is strong and you have enough buffs going when others are running into damage caps.

Percival's still solid as hell, though, especially if you can help him land his Fear without giving up something else.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Even without his Fear, he just has a lot of nice steroids

He gets an extra +30% Fire Atk whenever he has Fire Atk Up, +15% Atk/+10% DA/+6% TA passively as long as you have a full front line (which you will unless shit went really bad and you're about to lose anyway), and the most important bit is a big fat unique modifier Stamina effect which will usually be at minimum +50% along with 30% Fire Atk Up/20% damage echoes on a 3/8 uptime (which isn't ideal, but Traumerei is an extremely powerful buff)

• Options
    Oh, absolutely. You won't be unhappy with Percy, he does have a nice general suite of things. I just think it's easier to get Therese going, since you just give her an ATK buff and she's otherwise covered, which can be easier to get compared to getting external MA.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    actually the best fire attacker is halloween danua because she's cute and she likes candy

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Danua makes me uncomfortable

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    don't you like dolls

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I think it's fun that the dolls are proper and courteous.

So.

What are we looking at, here?

Buff-extension.

PLA on
  • Options
    New grid strength/progress check:
    ToJUoGUl.png

That feels pretty good! Way better than my previous personal best.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Nezahualpilli SR!

• Options
    Birdman SR is cool because it's a much better skin than his SSR

• Options
    Two chev sword drops in 3 runs, holy shit praise RNGesus

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Picked up Percival because my Fire grid is pretty good and he'll make it better. Pottering around the event now wondering how long it'd take to pick up the 10-draw ticket with my crap water grid.

• Options
    Question about the Assassin: is it useful without exploring the quartz based substances?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Nope. Get it to 20 for the mastery bonus and never touch it again.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.