Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Hey, first SSR from the Free draws! Izmir, not the summer one but still cool!

Think I should probably save up for sparking one of the Zodiac Generals, probably Anila, I hear good things about that sheeple.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I guess Earth or something would be a good Habakiri-element?

Is that a fucking macuahuitl? It is!

PLA on
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    The game gave me Grimnir today on the free pull. Guess it was apologizing for my 8/300 SSR rate on my spark.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Nearly any element can use Ameno Habakiri because Swordmaster/Glory are still also Sword jobs

• Options
    More moons.

Lyria's crystal is weird. Narration keeps describing it as flashy, important thing makes the magic go vroom. But I don't remember any character talking about it out loud. Not even to describe her when they're looking for her. I'm not sure NPCs can see it? They'll say "wow, I saw you eat that beast, neat." Never "wow, I saw you put that beast in that rock, neat."

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Nacht SSR summon and Gold Book for the blue chest. Nice.

• Options
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    pqeV5sah.png

*blows kazoo*

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Now do her Fate episodes and be sad until you 5* her

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    So, so close to Six 5*. Just need 4 more rusted gauntlets, 38 champ merits, and 1 dama crystal. For that last one I have 2 out of the 3 grains I need and am contemplating grinding out NM event raids and praying for drops, or I can just wait 5 days for the love live event.

Soon the punchiest catboy will reach his full power.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Starting from scratch, I'm short...

200~ Rainbow Prisms, all the world drops again, 23 White Dragon Scales, 3 Silver Centrum, a few Supreme Merits/a couple Legendary Merits, 11 Rusted Harps, and all of the Silver Relic Shards.

Of all the things, I'm daunted most by the Rainbow Prisms. >_< I already burned cash reserves and reduced a lot of SSR fodder kicking around to make up some of the shortfall and I'm still that much short.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Niiiiice, Summer Beato is one of the best characters in the game.

Also her fate episode is amazing.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    It’s been difficult to avoid turning all of my MCs into mechanics, since realizing the other day that I could finally make the part the turns your little buddy into a Strike Time in a Bottle.

Edit: in a bout of compromise, I’m finally making bonus pendant hunting teams and heading them all with Strike Mechanics.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ws46udag26jp.png

bunny

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Stone-gathering is not going super fast. I've had this almost done Lumi-sword for a few months. Hoping for a bunch of Makebranche.

Depravity is pretty good for mashing through Arcarum-passports. Maybe not as much as Ground Zero.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    PLA wrote: »
    Stone-gathering is not going super fast. I've had this almost done Lumi-sword for a few months. Hoping for a bunch of Makebranche.

Depravity is pretty good for mashing through Arcarum-passports. Maybe not as much as Ground Zero.

Seems like a good time to ask if I should be aiming to spend cerulean stones on things other than weapon stones (like the 10 I just got after draining the pendant shop in prep for my lumi sword).

Edit: I mean, it’s a little inefficient, yeah

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I found a little error. Zeta's SR-page in the journal doesn't link to Zooey's SR-page with an SR-filter, as if Zeta were last on the list. Zooey's page does link to Zeta's.
    SSR-Zeta links to SSR-Zooey with SSR-filter.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    FLB'd 2 of my Tia Guns so far this week. Pretty great progress!

edit:
    And garbage on the 10 draw + a coro ring

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Now I have all the Jamil.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Eyy, 10 draw today brought home "Do the Windy Thing" Sigfried and x100 1/2 AP pots.

• Options
    You know what Robomi likes? Robomi likes Elemental Focus II.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Haven't gotten anything new in a hot minute. I got 2 more of the weapons for Wind Summer Jeanne though, so a few Gold Moons and some levels up for my weapon.

I think...I think I want to start grinding out an Eternal proper now. I need some more bows for it though, but I guess I can start saving up the other mats right?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    don't worry, no matter how many you save up, you will realize how many more you need, eternally

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I found that after just playing normally for awhile, I sat down and looked at what I needed to make my first Eternal... and I was pretty close already?

It didn't take me long to make two of them, actually

The longest part being that they were both the same element, and I made the weapons the same element, so I doubled up on a lot of elemental materials

• Options
    I'm going for Bow Lady first because my main team is light based and even after Uncapping Juilet all the way I have just a ton of light mats.

Right now I'm just grinding out the raids every day I need to get more grid weapons and doing Arcanum until I hit a wall and whatever the current event is

• Options
    The worst of it is farming the specific rare weapons. At least that’s how it feels right now.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    just wait til you need to farm co-op to unlock level 4 classes

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    The worst of it is farming the specific rare weapons. At least that’s how it feels right now.

This is definitely the worst part

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »

This is definitely the worst part

You have to do it for each one, right?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    No the rare weapons are an account unlock. Just once.

• Options
    I feel like I got the rare weapons done pretty quickly, but I've definitely heard horror stories

• Options
    just wait til you need to farm co-op to unlock level 4 classes

I have never done co-op. I honestly don't even know how.

• Options
    Can you upgrade the Knick Knack shop before that step in the Revenant Weapon process?

• Options
    nope!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    IMO gathering the rare weapons was the slowest part and dragged down the first one. Afterwards, you're probably strong/experienced enough at that point that you just accumulate mats between GWs, which really chips away at the grind.

It's only really bad if you were doing 2 4*s from the results of one GW or 3 bricking straight from one GW or something of that nature, because then you used up your accumulated reserve on the first weapon and are SOL for the second.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm should I try and save up enough Eels for the 10 part ticket, or just get a Summer Character Weapon Draw? Does that just pick one or do you get to choose a weapon?

• Options
    edited August 2018
    It's a random draw, you don't choose

Either way if you're not sure if you'll have enough, you can always wait til the end of the event to spend your eals

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Artereis wrote: »
    No the rare weapons are an account unlock. Just once.

Oh fuck, that’s a load off!

I was super dreading that. I guess I can just stop saving these spares, then.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Winter-Mary gives some of the weapons away.

This discussion has been closed.