As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Get 2018 [chat]ted off right

19495969798100»

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.3

@Elki will create the new thread
    @Shivahn is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    At some point there was a director's cut release of Donnie Darko, and it's an important document to show the importance of talented and experienced editors.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SUCCESSION CRISIS!!!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    @Shivahn make a thread.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    774280332_HXXsE-2100x20000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2018
    It looks like Shiv was demoted in favour of Elki. Revolution against this obvious injustice will ensue.

ATTICA! ATTICA!

EDIT: oh fine be reasonable or whatever.

Bogart on
  • Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    It looks like Shiv was demoted in favour of Elki. Revolution against this obvious injustice will ensue.

ATTICA! ATTICA!

EDIT: oh fine be reasonable or whatever.

I did a whole circle of knowledge with the ATTICA! chant. First, I heard it on the Venture Bros. where it was just funny without any context. Then in Dog Day Afternoon, where by that point I learned of the prison riot, but it was still kinda funny. Then last year I read Blood in the Water, a history book about the riot and I gotta say that generated 0 laughs. So, never learn things.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.