As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Glory lies beyond the horizon

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Astolfo doesn't love me but that's cool

I have other 4*s that are just as cute

Like uh

Beowulf

So kawaii

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Man, this CE Choice is hard.

Kiss Your Hand, Teacher and I, and Beasts Under the Moon are all damn good. Noisy Obsession is pretty good too. Too bad Teacher and I is HP and not Atk otherwise it would be the clear winner.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I was thinking about Noisy Obsession but apparently it's basically Gudao 2.0? So I'm probably going to pick up Kiss Your Hand as a nice all-rounder.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Every CE of these, even the dogshit ones in gameplay, has utterly fantastic art.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I think I'm just gonna grab Kiss Your Hand

None of them are very good, but that has the best group of boys

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Got Vlad from a ticket.

Rateupisalie.mp4

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Got Vlad from a ticket.

Rateupisalie.mp4

Congrats. At least Vlad is really damn good.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Actually I was wrong. Vlad is on Rate Up. Just dosn't show on the in game banner.

CBC2018_CampaignUS.png

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    Nah. He's not a Rate-Up yet. It's a Weekly Rotation thing. Shirou is on all days. Vlad comes in on the third day, then Waver, then Tesla, then back to Shirou only for the last two.

• Options
    Vlad, Waver, and Tamamo are pretty much the pinnacle Arts teams right now

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

I prefer Vlad, Nero Bride, Tamamo.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    My fellow David-loving friend has their quintuple grailed David with the new David-featuring CE attached

This brings me joy

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options

Also strong, though that's a tradeoff with Nero Bride giving more offensive options compared to Waver's defensive.

• Options

Also strong, though that's a tradeoff with Nero Bride giving more offensive options compared to Waver's defensive.

Meanwhile my favorite vs a solo boss mob is Orion, Waver, Tamamo. No enemy Noble Phantasms ever.

I'd be happy to try out Void Shiki on an Arts Stall team later once I actually get her skills leveled. a 5k heal on a 4turn cooldown, before cooldown reduction, is kinda nuts.

• Options
    Bride Nero helps Vlad recover more NP from his NP, so he can use it repeatedly

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    The trial quest ticket got me D'eon, rate up is almost definitely a lie.

I guess this means that I've now got another taunt servant, so I can recreate my early-game St. George+2Herc build with a more durable Servant?

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Bride Nero helps Vlad recover more NP from his NP, so he can use it repeatedly

I know, that's why I said it's a more offensive option. Glass cannon style. Vlad's a Berserker so he kind of needs that defensive role Waver provides in my opinion.

• Options
    Waver's defense skill isn't gonna save Vlad, honestly, he just needs to kill faster

• Options
    I dunno I had Waver and Tamamo backing up Heracles on some fights in KnK and it went swimmingly with Waver's defense buff being up more often than not thanks to Tamamo spamming her NP. Didn't even need to use Evade or Guts for the most part.

• Options
    My vlad has survived nicely with Waver and Tamamo

But he still dies occasionally

I'm satisfied with the team but I definitely want to experiment with new comps

Maybe try adding Medea Lily or Nursery Rhyme

• Options
    Nursery Rhyme is great if you have a critical star generator or 2030s.

• Options
    Why, I have three 2030s!

And a Jack!

Is a Jack/NR combo team workable?

And if so does Altera work on it because I need to put together the Kid Kingdom from Learn More With Manga

• Options
    I had 16 tickets and decided I could burn a couple trying for maybe a 4* Event CE, with the caveat that I stop at anything 4* or higher.

Four tickets in I roll Fragments of 2030 #7. This CE really likes me, but that's great because it's an excellent CE. Now I can equip a MLB copy and two others to my team and be rolling in crit stars for days.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    That's what, 26 stars/turn? That's pretty crazy.

Yeah, no wonder people call it the real Quick support.

• Options
    I decided to grind some free quests for more quartz

First summon, random non-event CE

Second, another Non-event CE

So I decided to burn an apple so I could get Vlad to bond 8

I got those three quartz

The orbs popped up, and then
    https://youtu.be/ClDvAkaUHpU

My beautiful boy came home

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I have to say it's been really fun borrowing a saber Shiki with NP5 and MLB Kaleido for farming. Also, that is some frightening damage when the kill misses.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    I have to say it's been really fun borrowing a saber Shiki with NP5 and MLB Kaleido for farming. Also, that is some frightening damage when the kill misses.

I'll get her skills up... eventually. I need so many Saber skill gems I don't have for both her and Nero bride.

Please tell me when the next lottery event with skill gems is. I might blow a stupid amount of apples on it.

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

I'll get her skills up... eventually. I need so many Saber skill gems I don't have for both her and Nero bride.

Please tell me when the next lottery event with skill gems is. I might blow a stupid amount of apples on it.

I think it's the upcoming Da Vinci one isn't it?

• Options
    Yep, it's Da Vinci. About a month away.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Yep, it's Da Vinci. About a month away.

Is it that soon? We should be getting the next Singularity before that event.

Which I only remember because I thought it was funny that Cu Alter had the highest base attack in the game for such a brief period of time.

• Options
    Yep! E Pluribus Unum drops in about three weeks, then Da Vinci's Jalter Saltfest comes a week after.

I am terrified of what will happen in the playerbase when Jalter comes. It will be bloody.

• Options
    Jalter has had like... At least six banners or something in JP.

All those opportunities for salt.

• Options
    You guys lied! Da Vinci lottery has monuments and pieces, not skill gems. :(

Same with the Nerofest lottery late in the year. :(

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Must have been thinking of the shop, I know that has something like 20 of each skill gem. Which is still a pretty substantial amount.

Was in a bad mood last night on account of various geopolitical things and did some pulls, which is I fully admit one of the worst things to do since it's highly likely to fuel a negative feedback loop and I have fallen into that with gachas before, but came away from it with at least one copy of each event CE, 3x Beowulf (rate-up is a lie), and Amakusa Shirou. So, I have a Ruler now. And some pretty good CE's that won't come back for a year.

Went into the Jalter budget for this, here's hoping she doesn't take much.

Madican on
  • Options
    Grats. I pulled a few as well and got some CEs and the new 4 and 3 stars, but no Shirou. I'll just have to try again on another one of his banners.

• Options
    12Million DL campaign announced for JP.
    Mysterious Servant for Banner.
    New set of Strengthening for 7 Servants.
    Weekly Mission rewards from 2 Quartz pieces to 3.
    New Combat Lines for Servants wearing Costumes.

Early QoL update for NA please? :P

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    I wonder who the mystery servant is

A lot of folks speculating it's Moses

If it is, my wallet will be two years away from death

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Hmm, guess I'll try and grind through the JP KnK event this weekend to refill a bit in case I want to try my luck at the 12mil campaign.

It should go a lot faster now that I don't have to pay attention to the story.

I'm low on mats too, so this should help out a lot.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    This break is nice. Got London done when it released so no pressure prior to this upcoming one, but that's just one quest a day. Been spending my stamina on farming up Embers while I have a chance, since I can do three and be done for over eight hours while stamina refills. Doesn't take long either when I can access @Tabin's Berserker Lancelot and @vagrant_winds' Saber Shiki with MLB K-Scopes. Really makes the runs quick, so thanks to you both.

• Options
    I've been farming QP for Jalter. You need 163,200,000QP for 10/10/10 Skills. I need about 30,000,000 more now. Not counting QP for Ascending/Leveling.

America and the Seven Counterfeit Heroes event will get me a good bit of QP as well, just don't want to be starved afterwords either.

acpRlGW.jpg