Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Glory lies beyond the horizon

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I’m pretty excited to have Mo at NP2. Shame I don’t have a Tammy Caster Edition to really go crazy with the arts buffs, but I can put something together.

jarpJVg.png

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I tried out Saberlot for basically the first time on that Bicorn in Grassland. With Nero's support, he was critting in the 60-80k range with just an event drop CE on (not Another Ending like he usually would have) and basically endlessly chaining stars into himself.

He's...kind of ridiculous.

Like, if I wasn't purely on the waifu train, that was "hey I'm making my audition for a Grail" level performance.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I tried doing some pulls on her banner because I could use an AoE Rider and I just got my 350 day sq

I got Kiyo Lancer instead, bleh

I wish I had a Kiyo Lancer

Or any Summer servant

Please god

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    God I wish we could have the April fools art year round

• Options
    Saber Lancelot is currently the best Saber and it's not even close

And even looking far into the future, there are only a few 5* Sabers that can compete

Granted, he has no survivability skills, but in terms of just dishing out as much damage as possible he's unmatched

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've been using Bedivere because he gets the stone bonus and picking Heracles supports.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I tried doing some pulls on her banner because I could use an AoE Rider and I just got my 350 day sq

I got Kiyo Lancer instead, bleh

I wish I had a Kiyo Lancer

Or any Summer servant

Please god
    God I wish we could have the April fools art year round

Looks like only one of us can have the grail grant our wish! Let’s fight.
    I hope there is a summer servant in your future

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    My Lancelot (grailed to 90) on my JP account regularly out-performs my Okita. Barring scenarios where her evasion is important, he is absolutely the go-to.

Was sad to miss on him over here. Hoping to either randomly get lucky in the future, or else I'll have to do some hoarding before Musashi's release.

• Options
    My Lancelot now has his cape. Still just enough left for Archtoria, but boy those skills aren't getting leveled high any time soon.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I'd still take Okita for 3TK NP only farming scenarios, I think, but for a more extended fight or where you're hamstrung in other ways, Saberlot is looking real stronk.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    And over here I just have a Bride and a Rama, no fancy Saberlots nor Okitas.

I also have MHX, but I don't actually think she's a Saber as much as she calls herself one.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options

I also have MHX, but I don't actually think she's a Saber as much as she calls herself one.

I mean I don't have a Bride or a Rama or an Umu or an Okita or an Altria or an Altria Alter or an Altera or a Moedred or...well, I think you get the picture by now.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

MHX's special third skill should have been to briefly change her class to Saber for a certain number of turns but with class advantage against Sabers.

• Options
    On my NA account, I have Altera... and then my next best offensive Saber is probably Fergus.
    I'm going to have to make an effort to fix my Saber problem.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    On my NA account, I have Altera... and then my next best offensive Saber is probably Fergus.

I mean, Altera is pretty greatly offensive. She's just sadly AoE.

• Options

Oh, I've made an effort all right, but sometimes 450 Quartz on one banner doesn't get you what you want.

(Fffffff---)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options

I was really hoping to get NP2 Lancelot

Here I am with NP2 Ozy and NP3 Nito

• Options
    Why would you want Lancelot when you have NP3 Literally Horus?

• Options
    Why would you want Lancelot when you have NP3 Literally Horus?

Because maybe you're already good on the AoE farming front.

• Options
    And how many of the games' other AoE farmers are the living incarnation of Horus?

• Options
    I was mostly joking there because I ended up with ridiculously good pulls, but also it's a little frustrating that Nitocris NP levels don't really do much either since you're banking on her instant kill

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I didn't know saberlot was that good so I didn't really try to level him, i was hoping for Nito instead during camelot

• Options
    And how many of the games' other AoE farmers are the living incarnation of Horus?

Don't care. Have an all-powerful omniscient root-connected swordswoman who already instant-deaths everything.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

Don't care. Have an all-powerful omniscient root-connected swordswoman who already instant-deaths everything.

And apathetic, which is the important part. Turns out omniscience makes the world really boring.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    It's a good thing my ticket pulls got me a couple +Stone CEs and a +Lumber CE, 'cuz I won't be using any quartz until 8/6 for Mordred.

So at the very least I was able to collect a shit ton of stone to get one of the +water/food CEs and make most farming not completely terrible.

Though, honestly, this event seems a bit more generous than most with the drops. As long as I use my energy even somewhat efficiently, it shouldn't be too hard to get all the important stuff from the shop.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I’ve done alright for sabers, but I’m pretty sure I’ll never need to pull a Lancer again. Between Scathatch, Karna, Summer Tamamo, and Li Shuwen, I’ve got Lancers for all occasions and needs.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular

Caesar isn't bad at all.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I’m pretty excited to have Mo at NP2. Shame I don’t have a Tammy Caster Edition to really go crazy with the arts buffs, but I can put something together.

jarpJVg.png

It's Island Mask!

• Options
    I have five good single target lancers now: Grailed Cu survavalist, Brynhildr crit support, Scathach quick/buster, Li Shuwen arts/crit/guarenteed damage, and now Kiyohime buster.

I can't pull an AoE Lancer to save my life. Good thing I have 4 AoE Berserkers.

• Options
    This event is really making me use some awkward ass teams to maximize drops. Bless the banana, I did not think I would have had to use her as much as I have this event.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what the rest of the new strengthening quests on JP are. Everyone is just talking about how the memes of Altria and Stheno being so weak are finally dead, but the buffs for Medusa and Phil are strong, too. A 3* servant being able to supply a 50% NP gain buff to someone (Surfer Mordred leaps to mind) is very impressive.

• Options
    Nero Bride's huge NP gain buff is no longer unique. Huh.

They seem to be killing the memes.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    rerolled and got 4 star just plain Martha

now to look up guides on how to upgrade servants because this is a lot

• Options
    Congrats on getting The Saint! She's good. She throws a dragon at people.

As for upgrading servants, it seems overwhelming, but you'll pick it up fast. Remember that leveling servants is a slower process in FGO than in some other games, especially in regards to their skills. So don't worry if it seems to be taking a while.

• Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what the rest of the new strengthening quests on JP are. Everyone is just talking about how the memes of Altria and Stheno being so weak are finally dead, but the buffs for Medusa and Phil are strong, too. A 3* servant being able to supply a 50% NP gain buff to someone (Surfer Mordred leaps to mind) is very impressive.

Did JP fix Stheno now?

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Congrats on getting The Saint! She's good. She throws a dragon at people.

As for upgrading servants, it seems overwhelming, but you'll pick it up fast. Remember that leveling servants is a slower process in FGO than in some other games, especially in regards to their skills. So don't worry if it seems to be taking a while.

Normal levels and ascension are more important for starting out for sure. Skill leveling helps but how much varies greatly by skill, and is a much bigger QP sink.

Martha is solid, she recently got a very welcome upgrade quest that adds removing enemy buffs, and she already can remove debuffs on your team without that. Tarasque is good for clearing trash, and as an AoE rider she can clean up the doors daily for QP easily.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »

Did JP fix Stheno now?

They added a buff cleanse effect on her NP and increased the defense debuff. So she's still kinda niche, but certainly can be good in the right environment.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Did JP fix Stheno now?

Not really, but she at least has a niche now with the new buff removal NP and her really high NP gain.

The defense debuff is still 20% at lvl1 and now 30% at lvl5.

And it's still stupid that it's a Buster NP when it does no damage.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    The wood gathering mission has taught me that Arash is:
    1. Good
    2. STELLAAAAAAA

[edit] Also hi I'm back from the Land of the Rising Sun and Also Too Much Fate Stuff and Gunpla.

IronKnuckle's Ghost on
  • Options
    My NA account has made me realize that I was very stupid to not use Arash on my JP account. He has got to be one of the most useful servants in the game, at least for close-to-FTP people.