Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Glory lies beyond the horizon

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Arash might be more useful with a starting NP CE even. Your call though.

Your Cursed Arm has a pointless CE. Put +Stone on him or a combat CE. No one's gonna bring him to food/water nodes.

Everything else is right.

I figured that Hanam didn't bear mentioning since people would either refresh for a MHX or else just go with, I dunno, Raikou or something. Being level 65 means that he ends up being quite far down, and if he doesn't have an event CE then plenty will have him filtered out.

Such is the pain of bronze support servants in such a broad event, I guess.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Eh, I don't have Event CE filter on since everyone a bonus servant I'm getting +1 anyways.

For some nodes I was specifically looking for AoE Lancers or Raikous with Kaleidoscopes.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Grinding for Eternal Gears is awful.

Awful.

And I only need 4 more.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Usually in these Trial quests to test drive a new character they have the enemies be something said character can damage. Instead both Lancers are facing Saber crabs in the first wave so yeah that NP gauge isn't going up.

Poor form, DW.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I would like to thank Sanzang for existing and making the Jungle node so much more bearable.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I need to stop trying to make every single servant fit the relevant bonus, because I’m losing a lot of AP to failed runs

Blehhh

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Just touched down in Japan

First thing I did was text my family to let them know I'd arrived safely

Second was use my monthly tickets to roll

Summer Anne and Mary appeared

Thanks, Japan!

• Options
    I got double Nyanta with my tickets: another copy of her and another copy of her ce.
    My cat was on me when I rolled, must be why.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    I would like to thank Sanzang for existing and making the Jungle node so much more bearable.
    Who? That mysterious caster that doesn't show up whenever I refresh my list 10 times? Never heard of her.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    How long are they on this island, anyway? Like a year or two? It's ridiculous.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    How long are they on this island, anyway? Like a year or two? It's ridiculous.
    Turns out that Runes are pretty potent!

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Just saw a TV ad thanking the fans for the third anniversary

No, FGO JP, thank YOU

...since I'm here can I have the 60 quartz

Please

• Options
    You could at least buy some of those real life FGO trading cards while you're there.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I found and purchased one of the FGO duel figures

Was hoping for Medb or Scathatch, got a Mash

Which I'm happy with!

I'm going to try to play FGO arcade if I can

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    And then Cu and Cu Caster get buffs. The hits don't stop.
    I gotta test out CasCu's NP damage now. If it's not so embarrassing anymore, the guy might actually be usable!

• Options
    And then Cu and Cu Caster get buffs. The hits don't stop.
    I gotta test out CasCu's NP damage now. If it's not so embarrassing anymore, the guy might actually be usable!

Both got boosts to their NPs.

Caster Cu got a damage increase and a 3 turn Buster Up buff attached to his.
    Original Recipe Cu also got a damage increase, a higher instant death percentage (it will still never proc), and a 1 turn Sure Hit buff attached to his... so his lore-undodgeable Noble Phantasm is now actually undodgeable.

Huh. At this point I wonder when Emiya will get Rho Aias and when Artoria will get Avalon.

• Options
    Wickerman becomes Strongerman.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    So I figured I'd start the event by burning half my tickets. The very first one-

:whistle: K'yohime loves me, this I know
    For the dragon told me so.
    My lil' butt to her belongs,
    My flesh is weak, her flames are strong- oh god, the burning, the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning!
    :whistle:
    (that last bit is not part of the tune)

RIP, you now have two versions of Kiyohime, it was nice knowing you :rotate:

Don't worry, I have a clever plan!
    Please, have a seat in the VIP room.
    kSto3x2.jpg

• Options
    I cleared out the shop, and then went back and dismantled my buildings and built the other versions to see all the scenes. There's some gems in there. I actually like most of the Pirates scenes a lot. And all the Marie ones were gold, but I saw most of those with my first version of the island, which was actually practical.

Do you want to see what an island with all the meme choices look like? 1 Martha, 2 Marie, 3 Pirates, and 9 Mordred choices for this abomination:

hRjuaj2.jpg

• Options
    That's about what mine looks like. I don't think I'll be able to farm up enough to swap through all the other options, much less clear out the shop before that.

This isn't one of those times where we have to fully level/ascend the free Servant to finish a quest or something, is it?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Nope, no missions this time around

Also I have eaten two FGO wafers and obtained a cleopatra and a dupe Cleo

Even real life cookie Gacha is cruel

• Options
    I prefer the looks of the Marie-led small European castle island or the Kiyohime/Tamamo Japanese-themed island, which is actually the cheapest to build.

• Options
    Got me a Marie/Anne Rider :)

Got my eternal gears for Jack too

Now I needed a bajillion exp cards. Guess I'm farming for fresh water for the next year.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I was mostly avoiding Mordred’s terrible ideas, but I felt really bad for her after a while so I built her a mine cart

Then I felt bad for Marie so I built Marie Land

It ended up as a giant Pity Island Fun Park, for all the sad servants with tragic lives

• Options
    Thank you 400 Day Aniversary Tickets. You finally did the trick.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!

605RNXq.jpg

Now the only one left out is Mordred. She didn't come home when 2 Kiyos and 2 Anne's did in my actual pulls. And she threw Nyanta at me instead with the date tickets.

• Options
    I didn't really care for normal story Mordred.

I am all about goofy surfer Mordred who has great ideas and solves all problems by ignoring them and surfing.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Aw, Gawain’s banner ended

Oh well, I tried

• Options
    Question: Where do you get the 5th copy of thr summertime mistress ce? There are 4 in the shop.

Also who would it be good on? Jack? (Would be worse than my 15 percent quick and 15 percent np strength ce I’d think..?)

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Question: Where do you get the 5th copy of thr summertime mistress ce? There are 4 in the shop.

Also who would it be good on? Jack? (Would be worse than my 15 percent quick and 15 percent np strength ce I’d think..?)

you get it through drops

I've gotten three so far

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I think my favorite part of the whole event was Karna standing on the elephant in Marie Land.
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I didn't really care for normal story Mordred.

I am all about goofy surfer Mordred who has great ideas and solves all problems by ignoring them and surfing.

I found summer Mordred delinquently adorable. More NPs need animations that involves running down enemies with a surf board!

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Camelot Mordred is bleh. London was alright, summer is great because she keeps suggesting goofy ideas. Sometimes just to spite Artoria.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, lots of events make you get your 5th copy through drops. Not all of them, but a lot.

Sometimes you'll get multiple drops.

Sometimes Halloween Princess won't bloody drop for the entire event no matter how many apples you spend trying to farm it.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    I’ve discovered that Bathory eventually gets a Charisma that doubles its effect for female servants, just like Stheno’s Divine buff

I’m not sure if putting the two of them together with a divine female servant (say, Tammy Lancer) is a good team or not but dammit I’ve got to try

• Options
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I’ve discovered that Bathory eventually gets a Charisma that doubles its effect for female servants, just like Stheno’s Divine buff

I’m not sure if putting the two of them together with a divine female servant (say, Tammy Lancer) is a good team or not but dammit I’ve got to try

At the very least, I can confirm that Eli works really well with other female lancers after that buff. I've used her with Tamamo (and more importantly, Jaguar Man) quite a bit.

• Options
    If you're me, you don't so far. =/

At the very least, I can confirm that Eli works really well with other female lancers after that buff. I've used her with Tamamo (and more importantly, Jaguar Man) quite a bit.
    She'll pal around well with Jalter as well.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Camelot Mordred is bleh. London was alright, summer is great because she keeps suggesting goofy ideas. Sometimes just to spite Artoria.

To be fair Artoria is also being a shit to Mordred. Family squabbling.

The scene of Mordred boarding across the bridge was hilarious though.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    If you're me, you don't so far. =/

She'll pal around well with Jalter as well.

I would watch that sitcom

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Yeah, lots of events make you get your 5th copy through drops. Not all of them, but a lot.

Sometimes Halloween Princess won't bloody drop for the entire event no matter how many apples you spend trying to farm it.

So just keep doing the 40 ap nodes? Bleh.

• Options
    I personally don't care much about this event CE anyway. It's not bad, but it's no Sumo. I haven't gotten any CE drops yet, but I wasn't really looking to max this one anyway.

• Options
    I personally don't care much about this event CE anyway. It's not bad, but it's no Sumo. I haven't gotten any CE drops yet, but I wasn't really looking to max this one anyway.
    If you always crit, it's better than a Sumo. 8-)

XNnw6Gk.jpg