Options

[Monster Hunter] World: New elder dragon event. Squad up!

• Options
    The Raging PlatypusThe Raging Platypus Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Just for funsies I tried swapping out my Bazel waist/Earplugs charm for an Odo waist/Master's charm, which puts my once-augmented Diablos Shatterer at 5% Affinity out of the box. 55% after WE, and 100%+ after I put down my affinity booster.

Anyway, Tempered Nergigante is down to 3 minutes flat. I think I can get him down to 2 and change if I can keep him from running back to his lair.

Oh you can definitely do that! You should be able to just flashpod him when he starts running off right? Granted it's not as easy as it sounds because Nergy shuffles pretty fast, so you'd need a bit of luck, but plenty doable.

Quid wrote: »
    YOU'RE A GOD DAMN PLATYPUS.
    PSN Name: MusingPlatypus
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    What are workshop weapons?

• Options
    CalebrosCalebros a k a TimesNewPwnin Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

Weapons you can Forge with medals from the Arena

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

There is a series of quests in the gathering hub that take you to arena fights where you have to fight monsters with preset gear. You can either solo or duo them, they award coins that let you make super good workshop weapons (well aside from dual blades, they can make a pair of water blades that need nothing from that arena).

When I post my anime slash videos its using the Long Sword you can make from arena coins.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

There is a series of quests in the gathering hub that take you to arena fights where you have to fight monsters with preset gear. You can either solo or duo them, they award coins that let you make super good workshop weapons (well aside from dual blades, they can make a pair of water blades that need nothing from that arena).

When I post my anime slash videos its using the Long Sword you can make from arena coins.

Huh, where is that tree? I can't find anything about arena weapons online.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Not all weapons have an Arena tree

CB doesn’t have one

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Huh, where is that tree? I can't find anything about arena weapons online.
    The tree shows up at the bottom, typically. It's usually just a single weapon and its upgrade, independent of all the other trees.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Not all weapons have an Arena tree

CB doesn’t have one

sonofa

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Man, I want to fight that pickle dog.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    "I'm helping!" - Me, as I crash a TTT run with a couple of PAers last night - and immediately run them both over with a Lance charge. Sorry about that!

As I prepared to wrap up my play session last night, I decided to finally start the Teostra quest, just to get the cinematic out of the way so I can join SOS's. I'm not taking this very seriously, so I go straight in with no prep except a Cool Drink. I should be using a Water or Ice weapon, but instead I've got a Barroth Stinger for +Defense.

And then it actually goes pretty well. Well enough that after chasing the big bastard off for the third time, I decide to down a Max Potion, because why not? I get him limping and chase him back to his den, which is when I discover that he can make the floor explode. Surprise first faint.

After carting I have a quick meal and finish the fight with just under 8 minutes left on the clock. The highlight was managing five mounts; I got bucked on the second, and Teostra stunned himself on the fourth, but I managed to finish the other three. Yeehaw!

I also joined a KD hunt, but I didn't get quest credit for the kill ... probably because I haven't technically accepted the quest. Oops. Anyway - how do you get onto the little platform he sleeps on? I wasn't able to climb it...

Come play with us we miss you!
    Okay, let's do it.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Just for funsies I tried swapping out my Bazel waist/Earplugs charm for an Odo waist/Master's charm, which puts my once-augmented Diablos Shatterer at 5% Affinity out of the box. 55% after WE, and 100%+ after I put down my affinity booster.

Anyway, Tempered Nergigante is down to 3 minutes flat. I think I can get him down to 2 and change if I can keep him from running back to his lair.

wyborn give me your hammer set

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    CalebrosCalebros a k a TimesNewPwnin Registered User regular

grab some crystalburst on the way to him and shoot him in his dang butt when he tries to leave.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Which of the arena weapons are really good

SnS is good, longsword is god tier, hammer is eh, lance is okay but not super good

Basically you probably wanna just save the mats for divine slasher, presumably

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Elendil wrote: »

SnS is good, longsword is god tier, hammer is eh, lance is okay but not super good

The bow is also pretty good. The only Blast bow that doesn't require Free Element.

The Greatsword is one of the top greatswords without Augments.

The Lance is one of the top weapons once you take Non-elemental Boost into account. In fact, for a lot of the Arena weapons, the calculations change based on whether or not you have Non-elemental Boost.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Proud to present FFFFFFF's intro to Part 2! As always, feel free to point out things I missed.
    Fondor's Fantastically Fanatical Field & Forest Fighting Fguide

Because I'm insane, I decided to grade each map's zone's combat effectiveness. Before we get to the maps themselves, here's a glossary and basic overview of upcoming features.

Features:
    VW: Vigorwasp
    Large bugs that when hit by an attack create a short lived AoE that heals the player when first entered.

VL: Vigorlily
    Large flowers that when hit by an attack create a short lived AoE that heals the player when first entered.

SP: Sporepuff
    Large flowers that when hit by an attack create a cloud that instantly hides the player from any monsters in combat with it.

WB: Wedge beetle
    Insects that the player can grapple with their slinger to play spiderman on. This allows for rapid movement and players can drop off them for air attacks.

SL: Small Ledge
    A small ledge that a player or monster can easily and quickly climb/walk over, without needing to sheath their weapon. This allows for easy mount/air and off the edge attacks.

LL: Large Ledge
    Ledge that require the player to climb a vine-like surface in order to get to the top, and monster to climb/jump/fly to bypass it. While it takes longer to get the top, player can jump off the vine surface for air attacks(but not off the edge attacks) without waiting to reach the top. Additionally the higher elevation allows players to avoid attacks since in addition to simiply being above monsters cannot charge/lunge up these cliffs and must climb them.

S: Slope
    An area where the ground is angled enough to allow the player to slide down it at high speed. This enable very quick movement as well as unlocked new types of attacks from many weapons.

RW: Run-able Wall
    Wall that you can run up, to either get up to a higher level or can be jumped off of to do an air attack. Usually take the form of a wall covered by some sort of tiered protrudings.

Different Types of RW:
    Walls covered by mushrooms
    Walls covered by tree roots
    Walls covered by odd rocks/coral
    Funky Crystal Spires

VS: Vine Swings
    Large hanging vines that the player can swing from. Enables quick movement and can be leap off for air attacks.

CV: Climbable Vines
    A vine you climb to reach a higher level or descend to a lower one. Can be used to avoid ground attack and jumped off for air attacks.

DT: Destroy-able Terrain
    A part of the zone's normal terrain that can be destroyed, usually by monster attacks. This opens up new areas and ways to move around. Sometimes reveals previous hidden map features, for example large tree stumps often reveal a hidden vigorwasp when destroyed.

DG: Destroy-able ground
    After taking enough damage from some sort of AoE attack, the ground itself becomes damaged and some is destroyed. This creates SLs that the player can use to make jump attacks from.

SM: Small monsters
    Small monsters such as Jagras. Usually have a large monster version that if in the area, they are friendly with and help in combat. Otherwise they hide when another monster in the area, unless the monster is downed. Then they swarm out of hiding and attack it, for what I assume is just some minor extra chip damage. Of note are the Girros, since they can paralyze what they hit downign a monster in an area with them can give you a much longer period of free damage.

MC: Mounting Crystal
    Large crystals that rise from the ground that have a number of uses. The player can run along their length to get above monster for air attacks, as well as use them as cover from attacks. But be careful as they can be destroyed in combat.

Traps & Hazards:
    PC: Poisoncups
    Large plants that when hit release a pool of poison on the ground that poisons anything that enters it.

FF: Flashflys
    A group of bugs that act as a natural flashpod.

PT: Paratoad
    A toad that when kicked/hit releases a cloud that paralzies anything in it.

ST: Sleeptoad
    A toad that when kicked/hit releases a cloud that puts to sleep anything in it.

NT: Nitrotoad
    A toad that when kicked/hit releases a cloud that when hit by an attack creates an explosion.

FB: Falling Boulders
    One of the more common traps, they are easy to trigger but depending on the monster hard to use effectively. While there are several different variants, they are all in some form something large hanging in the air, that if hit by an attack (slinger, arrow, or even melee if you somehow get up there) fall down, dealing a large amount of damage to the monster. This damage seems to be a set amount based on the monster's total total health (and possibly the type of bolder trap, but so few monsters are on different maps that both have them it's hard to test) but seems to ignore resistances so is good at breaking hard to hit spots. Additionally, monsters will usually be knocked over after taking the damage, so getting a hit with this trap can give you even more free damage as you walk over and wail on them uninterrupted. Fun Fact! When a monster changes zones to one with a boulder trap in it, 99% of the time they will be standing under it(Vaal is only exception I know of, as he seems to stand between the 2 in that zone rather then directly under one). So if you see a monster doing that, be sure to have some slinger ammo and instead of charging in like normal, try to sneak in to get a shot off on the trap for some free big damage. Also note monsters will clip through them, making some hard to hit if you're a certain big blue annoying jerk (and Vaal sometimes).

Different types of boulder traps:
    Ancient Forest: Literal boulder somehow being held up by vines
    Rotten Vale: Fangs hanging in a monster's skull
    Ancient's Recess: Giant crystals handing from the roof/walls, have some slight cracks on them

IT: Ivy Traps
    Also rather common, but in my opinion a rather bad trap. First there seems to be no way I know of to trigger it yourself, you have to hope they just wander into it yourself. Second the time trapped seems to be shorter the bigger and stronger the monster is, IE the stuff you actually need help killing. So while certainly better then no trap, not much to write home about.

QS: Quicksand
    To be honest, I'm not really sure how to trigger this since I've only done it once. Do they just need to stand on it, charge into it, or be hurt on it? Regardless, when triggered it sucks the monster down to the zone below it, deals a large amount of damage, and downs the monster for a long period of time. This is a bit of mixed blessing, since I don't really like that zone for fighting....and it's usually filled with Diablos... Diabloses, Diabli? If you go back up, it also leaves a big hole in the middle of the map, which can actually be pretty useful. While monsters won't fall down it again (as far as I know) it can act as a wall stopping monster movement and charges. So you could get a diablos to charge at it, jump out of the way and instead of needing to run after it, it's now still next to you trying to run into the nothing and within stabbing range.

MV: Mini Volcano
    After a semi long cooldown, it spews lava into the air. Any monster standing on it during that time takes damage, about 150 for every 2 seconds or so in it. Can damage a monster multiple times if they keep standing in it, up to about 5-6 times total. Even the monsters in the area by lore that use fire/live in lava seem to take full damage.

DAM: Dam
    Another 1 spot only trap, but given where it is, you'll see it a lot. The dam seems to be immune to normal attacks requires either 2 mega bombs or 2 monster attacks as well as few other things (such as wyvernfire) to be broken. Once triggered, it lets loose a torrent of water washing any monster it hits down to zone 11, dealing a large amount of damage and unlocking a new area. If caught in it, the player if they swim against the current with all their might can avoid being swept off the cliff or if they chose go with it.

CAT: Cat Ally Traps
    Well that acronym really lined itself up nicely. There's 2 different types of CATs, Grimalkyne ivy traps and gajalaka bombers. Ivy traps normal ivy traps but you need to ride a mounted animal into them to trigger it, and suffer from the same problems. It might actually worse then not using the trap for some monsters, since you lose out on the mount finisher attack and since you can do a lot damage when they are downed vs netted.

The second is the gajalaka trap, and it is much better. First you don't need to mount them first, it auto trigger when they get close enough. When triggered, a dozen or so gajalaka pop out and bomb the monster with their mini-tanks and bombs, dealing 15 damage a shot(static, or has anyone seen higher or lower?) for some pretty impressive total damage. Additionally, the monster is downed as soon as this start and since they don't seem to have friendly fire, you're free to wade in yourself and smack the monster around. A trap well worth using every time you get it.

PN: Pitfall Net Trap
    These aren't listed on the map, and I'm not 100% on how to trigger them(doing a certain amount of damage in a time frame? Or since I've only done it in a few areas, perhaps not all of these floor net areas work as traps?). These are the natural net-like ground areas that have a bit of a bounce to them when you walk on then. When triggered, the monster gets stuck in them as if in a pitfall trap, giving you a free chance to wail on their head.

DW: Deep Water
    Water that slows down player movement. Countered or even reversed by certain skills. Rare outside of fishing areas.

EV: Effluvium
    A gas that slowly inflicts damage to the player. Countered by certain skills or by shooting slinger torches/torch pods at the ground.

HT: High Temperature
    Extreme heat that causes the player to slowly lose health. Countered by certain skills or cool drinks.

ED: Environmental Dangers
    Lava, Blue Water stuff in the Rotten Vale. Damage the player while standing in them. Don't do that. Monsters seem to be immune.

Other:
    Anything else not covered but relevant.
    HP: Hanging Pillars
    Pillars hanging from the skull ceiling, that when hit by a rock crash to the ground (does not damage or does very little I believe.) After crashing they remain there until destoryed unlike boulder traps.

AC: Air Current
    If you have a glider suit active, these enable you to use them like an elevator to a much higher zone.

AAA: Annoying Attacking Animals
    Kestodons, Gajau, Barnos, and the like. Don't really hurt much, but are annoying. Why they rather head butt the human than the apex predator that preys on them right next to them I have no idea but they sure like to most of the time.

Gaja: Gajalaka
    While similar to the last entry, they are separate from AAA for a few reasons. First, HR only, 2nd because they most a much greater danger but are also sometimes actually help the player. While pretty easy to kill and they often run when a monster gets close, they attack with status coated throwing daggers. These are strong enough to often inflict the status in a single hit on the player, and since they are in a group hit you with several at once. On the plus if they do happen to attack a monster they can be a big help.

GS: Gajalaka Shortcut
    Allows quick travel between 2 set points.

Zone Classifications:
    Zones will have as many of these as they qualify for.
    Combat: An area where monsters often travel to and stop as part of their patrol pattern, making them a place you will commonly encounter one. You can use this to lure monsters into fighting each other if you know which are on the map even if you haven't scouted them if you know where they like to go.

Hunting: A place monsters go to eat/drink and recover. Will often flee here when exhausted during battle if possible.

Travel: A place monsters move through but don't usually stop in. This makes combat less common here, and fighting here is often up to the player depending on if the terrain favours you.

Nest: A location a monster will sleep in and/or retreat when near death. Rarely some monsters have more then one location for this.

Multilevel: This zone has areas at different(sometimes vastly) altitude.

Null: Monsters don't come here on their own or possibly can't, you'll only have combat here if you lure one.

Terrain Type: Will be one of these types:
    Open: Usually flat, wide open areas without cover
    Light Cover: Mostly open, but with something large like a tree giving some ability to break los and hide from AoE attacks
    Heavy Cover: A large amount of object fill this area blocking sight lines and aoe effects.

Notable Spawns: If any noteworthy monster patrol in this area.

Ranks:
    Ranks are based on both the overall combat potential and how many monsters can be encounter there. A zone might be great for combat, but if only 1 ever goes near it, it's usefulness is limited.

A: A Shangri-La of monster slaying.
    B: Pretty dam good, if possible wait till a monster enters here to fight it or lure it here from another nearby.
    C: You can work with this.
    D: Avoid this place if possible.
    F: Poop, like from a butt.

And a preview of how they will look...

Ancient Forest:

Zone 1:
    Features: SL, VL
    Traps: None
    Other: DW

Class: Hunting
    Terrain: Open
    Notable Spawns: Kushala Daora

Notes:
    The very first zone sees a good amount of traffic as Great Jagras, Anjanath, and the flying Wyverns all come here to feed in this good sized area. There's almost a lack of features here, just the vigor lilies and the small ledges to work with. While they are nice, I prefer more offense aiding features since there's lot of ways for players to regain health. Still, there's nothing actually wrong with this area.

Didn't bother with slinger ammo, do people care enough for them?

Fondor_Yards on
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

The bow is also pretty good. The only Blast bow that doesn't require Free Element.

The Lance is one of the top weapons once you take Non-elemental Boost into account. In fact, for a lot of the Arena weapons, the calculations change based on whether or not you have Non-elemental Boost.
    The lance has 460 raw and no white sharpness

Surely at that point Vaal Hazaak and Nerg are better options even taking the elementless boost into account?

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

The lance has 460 raw and no white sharpness

Surely at that point Vaal Hazaak and Nerg are better options even taking the elementless boost into account?
    Non-elemental boost is 10% boost in True Raw. If you toss Handicraft in there and achieve White Sharpness, you probably can get similar or better performance out of Vaal Hazak on Dragon-weak mobs while it remains in White? Since White sharpness is a 10% boost over Blue Sharpness, which almost amounts to the same thing while it's in White. But Handicraft is 3-5 slots, while Non-elemental boost is only 1, and slots are kind of at a premium for most Lance builds.

Nerg is still the best without any of those skills, right out of the box, of course. The Bazel Lance isn't a slouch, either, with that added Blast damage.

Hahnsoo1 on
    8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    The bazel lance is my favorite lance currently.

It has a ton of white with handicraft and has the blast.

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Right now I just Nerg Lance because the sheer quantity of blue usually means I don't have to sharpen until monster changes zones.

I've been eyeing the O-dog lance and crit heavy teostra set bonus build. If you always crit then never sharpen.... ?

• Options
    I've been pretty satisfied with the Hazaak lance

It does what i need it to and doesn't have any particular drawbacks

And it looks cool

Meanwhile i have like eight switch axes and i'm satisfied with none of them

Maybe... Deviljho..

• Options
    I've been pretty satisfied with the Hazaak lance

It does what i need it to and doesn't have any particular drawbacks

And it looks cool

Meanwhile i have like eight switch axes and i'm satisfied with none of them

Maybe... Deviljho..

I have one Switch Axe, the Barroth one, and a Free Element set to unlock the REAL ULTIMATE PARALYZE POWA from it. It's hilarious to use in both solo and multi.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    I need me some dlc GS or Jho.

Using Barroth Shredder as i am not keen on Jagras Edge or Nergs.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I didn't mind my barroth switch axe, but switch axes in general aren't really my thing. I've gotten a good rhythm with long swords.

Ladies...

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    That one's on my list to try

Jaggy's kind of fun with the exhaust and tge damage was surprisingly competitive but that sharpness just melts away in like, eight seconds even with handicraft

• Options
    That one's on my list to try

Jaggy's kind of fun with the exhaust and tge damage was surprisingly competitive but that sharpness just melts away in like, eight seconds even with handicraft
    My Barroth Swaxe set also has Polish Protector. I find it kind of necessary for most engagements with Switch Axe.

It's weird, because Switch Axe this time around has a different general combo strategy than previous games. It's much more frontloaded into the Wild Swing > Transform attack, and then a mad dash to get to Explosions on the Sword mode.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    I would kill somebody for protective polish and evade extender jewels

Thankfully i've picked up two tenderizer jewels

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Any opinions on motor chopper

It looks like it might at least be marginally better than nerg, with slightly higher raw, a better gem slot, and a defense bonus, plus it's only rarity 7

A little less blue and still no white sharpness, but i can squeeze 3 handicraft into my switch axe so it should be serviceable on that front

Elendil on
  • Options
    After some testing, looks like the first listed monster determines your reward level in a tempered great hunt with monsters of different tiers.

• Options
    After some testing, looks like the first listed monster determines your reward level in a tempered great hunt with monsters of different tiers.

Yeah. My temp Los and regular pukie was definitely T2 rewards and was awesome.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Forged a Zorah Magdaros weapon! it's a gunlance (I felt a gunlance that causes explosions was apropos)

I didn't pay attention to the fact that it doesn't have blue sharpness. Whoops.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Had some fun hunts with @Fondor_Yards tonight (also anyone seeing me post quests, dont hold back, just join if you want to), lucked out on some nice jewels overall today, my partial Vaal Hazak set might soon have enough of the jewels it needs to shine

This was one of the last hunts of the night.

0O9k741.jpg

Off the top of my head, todays jewel haul was my first Mind's Eye, 2nd Artillery, 2nd poisoncoat, first Weakness Exploit, first Peak Performance, first Heroics, first Power Prolonger, 3rd Vitality jewel that I wanted so I can ditch my HP charm soon, oh and 2 Warriors Streamstone for Dual Blade, no DB Heroes yet though but that was certainly something else than those crappy Palico jewels I've been seeing too many of.

That 15 minute Teostra at the end of the night got a little hectic in the last 5 minutes.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    I am jelly of that ballistics deco!

• Options
    Seesh I'm glad one of us got something out of them, can't remember what I got other then adding to my pile of bow/IG stones.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    I had some luck with finding rare'ish animal spawns today.
    Phantom Birds
    YanJ2pe.jpg
    CH9AyNv.jpg
    QqrXCPW.jpg
    I need more room in my aquarium.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Pfft I told you about the Tuna, that doesn't count! Foul I say.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    The Phantom Bird sure were the most hassle to get so far.

I missed a rare shepherd hare spawn yesterday because I was carrying an egg...
    Pfft I told you about the Tuna, that doesn't count! Foul I say.

I actually thought you just meant the ordinary "big" Tuna fish, I knew there probably was a rare version of it but had no idea what it was like.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    stream going up!

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Next time try aiming straight up and skip the first beetle and get the one higher up, then going left when spider manning up to legiana's nest. Did make for it by anime slashing that poor doggie's face off.

Fondor_Yards on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    fRAWRst wrote: »

wyborn give me your hammer set

Normally: Diablos Shatter with non-elemental deco, Dragonking with handicraft deco, Kushala chest beta with critical boost deco, Teostra arms beta with critical boost deco, Bazel waist with critical boost deco, Death Stench heels with two vitality decos, and earplugs charm. So maxed Handicraft, Earplugs, Weakness Exploit, and Crit Boost.

In one sense I have been extremely lucky with my deco drops, even if in other senses not so much.

The set I used for this particular kill is identical except swap out the Bazel waist and Earplugs charm with the Odo waist and Critical Eye charm. So I've got maxed Handicraft, Weakness Exploit, Crit Boost, and a chunk of Critical Eye. After my Affinity augment to my Diablos Shatterer I'm at 5% affinity before weakness exploit or my affinity booster, so.... yeah.

I'll use this set on pretty much everything except Vaal, which has its own set dedicated to it. Or my Zorah hammer set, which is its own thing. But when I want to kill Nergi or Teostra or Kushala with the quickness, this is how I do.

Oh, I guess I should mention: when I want to kill Nergi quickly, my standard is going to the northeast encampment, chugging down a Demondrug, using a Might Seed and Demon Powder, jogging over to it while it's itching itself, putting on the ROcksteady as I run, dropping my Affinity booster as it turns around, and then breaking its god damn face.

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Man i'm feeling this switch axe loadout

Motor chopper II
    Errybody's favorite eyepatch
    Kushala beta chest legs and arms
    Damascus coil beta
    Attack or evasion charm

Motor chopper is solid with a nice long blue with a little handicraft
    With gems i've got two ranks of focus, evade extender and window, and three ranks of health boost, plus a crit and attack gem

It also looks rad

My kingdom for an evade extender jewel