As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steven Universe [PHALLA] Day 9: IT COULD'VE BEEN GREAT CRYSTAL GEM(MAFIA) VICTORY

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    ZH.

Vote closes in an hour and a half iirc.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    VOTE CLOSE in about an hour and a half!! At 9PM EST!! Vote, PM, and have fun!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    ZH

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    VOTE CLOSE in an hour!!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    [color="red]Zombie Hero[/color] voted for himself? Should we be concerned about that?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Zombie Hero, that is.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    It's only mildly concerning.

Zombie Hero

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Zombie Hero

Pretty quite all in all today as expected.

Hopefully things get shaken up for tomorrow

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    TRV

• Options
    edited March 2018
    VOTE CLOSED!! Narration will be up soon!!

MamaWolf on
  • Options
    Day 5: CRY FOR HELP

>INCOMING PRIORITY COMMUNICATION.

>CONNECTION FAILED. RECONNECTING …

Blue Lace snarled in frustration and turned on the bank of technicians that were supposed to be beaming her daily address to nearly every gem on the planet.“Why isn't the blasted system working?!”

A diminutive Citrine raised a tentative hand. “It ap-p-pears we have a s-small problem with our t-t-transceiver? W-we could-- YIPE!” She ducked behind her console as Blue Lace hurled a rather expensive (and heavy) piece of tech.

“We are broadcasting from a DIAMOND AUTHORITY COMMUNICATION RELAY! There is NO problem with our transceiver, the problem is YOU! Fix it, or so help me--”

The rest of Blue Lace's tirade was cut off by a deafening crash as the crystalline wall behind her exploded inward. A shower of spectral arrows pincushioned the opposite wall and several unlucky technicians, whose physical forms quickly POOF!ed in response to the trauma. A towering fusion stepped in through the newly-formed entryway, bow in hand, and surveyed the ruined communication center. Finding the occupants either poofed, fleeing, or cowering in fear, Opal de-fused.

“Okay, you start bubbling while I attempt to patch into their broadcasting array. Keep an eye out for--” Pearl stopped short once she realized she'd been talking to the back of Amythest's head. “Amythest?”

“I heard you.” Amythest picked up a small Citrine [*color=lime]gem (Rawkking Goodguy)[/color] and bubbled it before teleporting it away for safekeeping. She turned to face Pearl, anguish clearly etched into her features. “We should just be doing to them what they did to Garnet.”

Pearl looked away, unable to meet Amythest's gaze. “We aren't them. We're better than that. Rose taught us better.” She looked back up. “Steven wouldn't want us to be like them.”

Amythest held her stare for a moment before turning back to the wreckage. As she turned, a hulking figure suddenly appeared in the doorway that led deeper into the complex. A sneer crosses Jasper's features as she at long last comes face-to-face with the rebels that have caused her so much aggravation. “Oh, I'm going to enjoy this. It's time to finally put--”

Jasper (SeGaTai) blinked and tried to look up at the spear that had suddenly sprouted from her forehead. After a moment, she POOF!ed and her gem clattered to the floor. Amythest casually strolled over and bubbled it away.

“That was for Garnet.” She looked at Pearl, and fund her smiling. For the first time in a while, she felt like smiling back.

A sharp, sudden pain. A sickening crack. A cobalt-blue short sword blade suddenly erupts from Amythest's (Zombie Hero) gem as a beaten, bruised Blue Lace Agate cackles wildly in triumph. With a twist of the blade, the gem shatters.

>UPDATING CASUALTY LIST...

>Rawkking Goodguy-BUBBLED
    >SeGaTai – Jasper-BUBBLED
    >Zombie Hero – Amythest-SHATTERED

>INSUFFICIENT SEARCH PATTERNS DETECTED. GEM Preda AND Cythraul JOIN YOUR ASSIGNED SEARCH PARTIES. THIS WARNING WILL NOT BE REPEATED.

@Preda and @Cythraul INACTIVE WARNING for skipping the vote!

• Options
    ALL PMs SHOULD BE OUT!! If you didn't get one and think you should have please let me know

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    JaysonFour, Cythraul, ZombieHero and Chamberlain

Have all tried to vote for me. And two of them have turned out to be mafia.

Chamberlain

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    @MamaWolf your narration this game has been really good.

So part of me wants to say the lack of a gem monster kill means we still have a guard, the other part of me says why the heck weren't they protecting SeGaTai after he'd outed himself as the vig? Not sure which conclusion to take, but that loss hurts.

Still, we're doing great picking out crystal gems! Should only be three left (Steven, Pearl, & Lapis).

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    The gem monster kill could also be missing because it comes from one of yesterday's inactives.

• Options
    Locus wrote: »
    The gem monster kill could also be missing because it comes from one of yesterday's inactives.

That's a very good point. Shame we don't have a seer or vig to investigate it.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    OoooOooOOOooOOOooOOOooOOoOOOoOoOOOo

3 days of pivotal votes leading to 3 shattered crystal gems in a row? After I get released do you... think they might.... give me my own pearl?
    Haha yeah no, that agate is gonna take all the credit.

oooOOOooOOooOOOooOOOooOOoOOOoOoOOOo

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Ugh how do I post then forget to vote? :|

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    MagicPrime wrote: »

Chamberlain

It's a conspiracy!

Steam
  • Options
    That sounds like a mafia member using other mafia small one offs to avoid attention, but I haven't checked how many other peyote voted on Magic.

Like a "let's all make small, inconsequential votes against each other so if one of us bites it, we can distance ourselves better."

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

[b-][color-red]Chamberlain[color]

This would mean more if you were confirmed in some way.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Locus might be on to something. Voting Preda since I know I'm vanilla :P

Steam
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular

[b-][color-red]Chamberlain[color]

This would mean more if you were confirmed in some way.

If I'm not mistaken, MagicPrime has been in good voting position on 3 mafia bandwagons. He's about the closest thing we have to "confirmed*" left.

*Still could be the purple mafia/sk.

• Options
    Having said that, I'm not convinced the mafia would all dogpile you (even over different days). The "Cyth or Preda are purple kill" idea is compelling (a possible 50/50 shot), and the fact that one of them posted (but didn't vote) and the other didn't post at all makes me lean towards it being Preda.

Though the fact that Cyth is on both that list and MagicPrime's does make a compelling case to test two theories at once. I could see myself moving to Cyth...

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The logic seems to follow with one of the inactives yesterday being the crystal monster.

I'm gonna vote for Cythraul to try and gain some clarity on the situation.

Also I'm really sorry for not being as active as usual, y'all.
    Threw out my back this weekend and a bunch of life crap has been going on so this has been on the back burner, which I know isn't super fair to all players

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Cythraul is on my list as well, so I am more than happy to switch over if that is an easier consensus.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    I like Preda more than Cythraul. There was no gem monster kill last night and Preda was inactive.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I like Preda more than Cythraul. There was no gem monster kill last night and Preda was inactive.

Both were inactive, though, yeah?

• Options
    hey what happens if we tie a vote?

• Options

CD'd already

• Options
    edited March 2018

Cythraul posted and forgot to vote so he was at least looking at the thread. Preda is just not around.

We cannot trust innactivus to do the job for us, unfortunately.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Vote close is probably at an awkward time for Preda. That still doesn't explain his inactivity matching up with a lack of SK kill.

• Options
    JPants wrote: »

CD'd already

Ah, cheers!

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Preda

• Options

Cythraul posted and forgot to vote so he was at least looking at the thread. Preda is just not around.

We cannot trust innactivus to do the job for us, unfortunately.

Preda over Cythraul for this reason.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Preda is apparently too preda-tory. Ahaha.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Preda

• Options
    Vote closes in less than an hour

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Erp busy day for me, and traveling
    preda

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Preda

camo_sig2-400.png