As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Strike Force] 3.3 out! Multi-select filters in roster! Also the Sinister Six.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Well once people's teams get stronger and we get a bit more serious about pushing for 60% in VI we'll prob need to start using the discord a lot more and start assigning lanes to people. From what I can tell off the reddit, all the alliances doing 60-100% VI raids wind up doing this to make sure that all the nodes get taken care of and that the people with stronger teams do the harder lanes.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    oh shit I'm gonna barely squeak rocket into 5 star and be able to grab starlord!

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    jalokjalok Registered User regular
    Was not expecting SL this soon, but happily I was throwing energy at Yondu as a side project since he was fairly close to 5 starts already. Hoping I can make it dragging an undergeared Boomer as my fifth; 96k team atm

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I’m guessing captain marvel will be in this new update

• Options
    Captain Marvel and Minn-Erva confirmed to be the next two characters

• Options
    Patch is up (in iOS at least)

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    x3 dynamic camera is my spirit animal

• Options
    Xehalus wrote: »
    x3 dynamic camera is my spirit animal

I didn’t even catch that at first! This makes me happy.

• Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    What's required to get Captain Marvel? I'm gonna have to get back into this game, even though it's super difficult to do what I want.

akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    What's required to get Captain Marvel? I'm gonna have to get back into this game, even though it's super difficult to do what I want.

A credit card and a willingness to turn a blind eye to the nigh-extortionate charges?

Seriously, I'm just updating now. I don't know what the in game method will require.

see317 on
  • Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular

They have not confirmed, but based on precedent likely a combination of spending power cores on orbs and playing the blitz hard. Or spend money to get the shards

• Options
    Captain Marvel's method of unlock hasn't been announced yet. She's in the game, there's just no way to get her at the immediate moment. I imagine it will be around the time the movie comes out.

That said, they'll have some overpriced offers for Captain Marvel shards if you want to shell out some IRL cheddar cheese. They'll also likely have an event that gives you a chance to get Captain Marvel orbs (which have a random amount of shards) that's gated behind having a certain amount of other characters with a shared character trait. Then they'll have a Blitz that it will be impossible to actually get any shards from unless you have poured a ludicrous amount of time/money into a top 1500 Blitz team. Then eventually she'll be put into the premium orbs and either one of the stores in the game or in a specific farmable node.

• Options
    awright, got that starlord

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Social Entropy++ has one slot open atm

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    got minn-erva on my first go

really hope i can get some sage and cyborg shards from these orbs at some point

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    Because my Cosmic characters are some of my strongest this was the first time I finished the Event Campaign on the first day. Though them giving us really strong healers as extra characters made that even easier.

10 Shards short of unlocking Minn-Erva though.

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular

I think the orbs just give Minn Erva, Ronan or Korath

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    jalok wrote: »
    Social Entropy++ has one slot open atm

I'm happy to join but I'm only about level 43 (though I do play everyday on my commute so I get my dailies in).

If you still have a spot and someone this low level, let me know!

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Dayspring wrote: »

everytime i go to farm them normalwise- they are listed as part of the starforce orb

dunno how rare they are tho

i've literally only ever gotten minn-erva shards

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Dayspring wrote: »

everytime i go to farm them normalwise- they are listed as part of the starforce orb

dunno how rare they are tho

i've literally only ever gotten minn-erva shards

You’re right! You can check the %chance of each reward on the orb, seems theres about a 25% chance to get minion shards

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    WestCoast Social Entropy ++ has room for 8 people. If anyone is looking. We definitely aren't pushing high end content, so as long as you plan to play any level is welcome.

• Options
    Hopefully this guy that beat the Dark Dimension will pick Captain Marvel. Free unlock for everyone.

• Options
    Ceno wrote: »
    Hopefully this guy that beat the Dark Dimension will pick Captain Marvel. Free unlock for everyone.

I do kind of wonder what kind of cash they dumped into the game. I mean, I don't want to know because I'm pretty sure knowing would depress me.

But I'm still kind of curious.

• Options
    I played this morning, and tried to log back in a few minutes ago and it loaded a different account, that I've never even played on this device. If support cannot get this fixed for me, I'm done with this game. Sorry if that happens West Coast. Hopefully this is fixable.

• Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Nobu is finally farmable, and thus I grow ever closer to a 7-Star Hand Team.

• Options
    woo, fury incoming and I'm ready for it!

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    I'm ready to unlock him, but was hoping the previous delay would let me get to 6 stars, but doubt I'll make it this time around

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Leeks wrote: »
    I played this morning, and tried to log back in a few minutes ago and it loaded a different account, that I've never even played on this device. If support cannot get this fixed for me, I'm done with this game. Sorry if that happens West Coast. Hopefully this is fixable.

I'm assuming you had your account tied to Facebook. Facebook was having a bunch of problems yesterday which also affected being able to log in to games with fb.

I couldn't get on my account for a few hours either.

It should be good now. If it's still showing the other account go into options and manually check the Facebook login button. That should fix it.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    H0b0man wrote: »
    Leeks wrote: »

I'm assuming you had your account tied to Facebook. Facebook was having a bunch of problems yesterday which also affected being able to log in to games with fb.

I couldn't get on my account for a few hours either.

It should be good now. If it's still showing the other account go into options and manually check the Facebook login button. That should fix it.

I got it back late last night. I actually didn't have it tied to Facebook, I had my nephews account tied to Facebook. When I tried to login it auto synced to Facebook without giving me the option and loaded my nephews account. Fortunately I recently got a new phone and still had the correct account on my old phone. Once Facebook fixed things, I tied that one to Facebook, and was able to get it to load on my new phone from Facebook. My account was tied to Google, but it refused to load the correct account, the incorrect Facebook load was taking precedence.

Anyway it's all good now, frustrated on missing most of a day of progress, but not the end of the world.

• Options
    The Widowmaker login bonus has begun. Be sure to start getting your Captain Marvel shards.

• Options
    Yup, if you want your 100 Captain Marvel Shards you need to log in every day for the next two weeks.

• Options
    Seg wrote: »
    Yup, if you want your 100 Captain Marvel Shards you need to log in every day for the next two weeks.

Also, a Mega Orb worth of fragments, and two training orbs, so that'll be pretty nice. Should be able to get her in the field pretty quickly (assuming I can stop myself from blowing all my gold on Kingpin orbs).

• Options
    War patch is tomorrow

• Options
    i kinda hit my threshold of interest in the game, so you can kick biff jablonski outta se++

i dunno when i last logged in and this may have already happened

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    i kinda hit my threshold of interest in the game, so you can kick biff jablonski outta se++

i dunno when i last logged in and this may have already happened

Sorry to lose you

• Options
    Patch is up

Okoye and M’Baku have been added as well

• Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    So, any tips we have learned? SE west seems to have discovered that we overdid defense, and also our top tier folks can handle a room of default defense with a single unit. Maybe next time I'll keep my top 10, and put in the rest of my roster to defend. Then I'll have 5 to solo and some to take out the choke points.

Thoughts?

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    TIll everyone has a team of killers. Strong defense on levels 1 and 2 are great. Then the attacks should focus on the weakest points to break into Levels 2 or 3 and do what they can as a whole to take down the buffs. Once the buffs are down break down all the remaining defenders. Anything that has the default Shield defenders should be reserved for anyone who has attack energy of 10K or more per person. Or if you have a single uber who can take down the entire defense in one go. Like say a Crossbones who will make it to his group nuke that can kill the entire field in one attack.

Teams with high defensive potential like SHIELD should be used for WAR defense on buff points to make it as hard as possible to break the point.

• Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Got a new work phone, started playing this whilst waiting for ArcGIS to reload after crashing. Seems fun enough, and the graphics are amazing to me as someone who never really plays phone games. A question: I've gotten an orb through the opening missions, and cracking it leads to character shards I think. Is it wise to save this for later, or is it fine to open it now? If the contents are always random I'll do it now, but I'd hate to find myself short when I actually have some close to being unlocked.

• Options
    Always random, some people save their Basic and Premium Orbs until a new character gets put into the pool of character shards you get from basic and premium orbs but I tend to open them as they become available.