Options

Screw you, [chat]cer

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    I wonder if there any situations I can't solve with two red mana and a sacrificial goblin...

Few, but not many.

True, 3 or 4 toughness creatures exist. But with four red mana and two goblins...

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I just want to share that three years ago a friend of mine posted a profile picture of herself wearing a giant eyeball mask she made, to which I replied "your sculpting teacher must think you're a great pupil," a joke so good that when she put that profile pic back up today I got more likes than she did

Validate me

Fx3YEgG.gif

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I wonder if there any situations I can't solve with two red mana and a sacrificial goblin...

Pithing Needle.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    g3hgxvL.jpg?1

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Great now I need to bake muffins again

with locally sourced alabama honey in them

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Wouldn't Kermit in front of a green screen just be a pair of disembodied eyes?

Characters
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    We've had a burnt-out limousine on the side of the highway just outside of town here for a bit and it's basically become installation art.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

I don't think alabama honey is locally sourced for SiG

unless she lives in Portland, Alabama.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Organichu :bro: <3 :bro:

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    There’s a place I drive past on the way to dialysis that has 3-4 limousines in various states of disrepair and my first thought is always “how do they make any money in this town outside of the 2 months of prom season” because this is not a limo town.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    @Thomamelas @Mazzyx @RiemannLives @Elldren

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_33WnIpLEADui_Rh6dqSqtOKgNWRveWQ/view
    Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 41(a), Plaintiff Harmony Gold U.S.A., Inc., and Defendants Harebrained Schemes LLC, Harebrained Holdings, Inc., and Jordan Weisman (collectively, the “Harebrained Defendants”), by and through their respective counsel of record, stipulate and agree that all of Plaintiff’s claims against the Harebrained Defendants are dismissed with prejudice, without an award of fees or costs to any party. This stipulation does not affect Plaintiff’s claims against the remaining defendants in this lawsuit.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Thomamelas Mazzyx RiemannLives Elldren

Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 41(a), Plaintiff Harmony Gold U.S.A., Inc., and Defendants Harebrained Schemes LLC, Harebrained Holdings, Inc., and Jordan Weisman (collectively, the “Harebrained Defendants”), by and through their respective counsel of record, stipulate and agree that all of Plaintiff’s claims against the Harebrained Defendants are dismissed with prejudice, without an award of fees or costs to any party. This stipulation does not affect Plaintiff’s claims against the remaining defendants in this lawsuit.

They totally called themselves that just for this moment

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

I don't think alabama honey is locally sourced for SiG

unless she lives in Portland, Alabama.

she's here in spirit

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I just want to share that three years ago a friend of mine posted a profile picture of herself wearing a giant eyeball mask she made, to which I replied "your sculpting teacher must think you're a great pupil," a joke so good that when she put that profile pic back up today I got more likes than she did

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

*sacrifices Cred again somehow*

*pings EM's friend for 2*

Now she took mental and physical damage!

Judges???!!?

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

Does this mean that the Unseen woes are over? Or are there other pending lawsuits?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I was checking out bathtubs online just curiously, to see where bathtub tech is at for a very hypothetical purchase. There was one model that had glass sides, that has to be a sex thing right?

For when your partner has to go in and take a leak while you are bathing.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
  • Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    desc wrote: »

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

Judges???!!?

They were resurrected, obviosly

This red-black bullshit

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

was there a concern of this impacting their ability to deliver me content, or was this being posted for the associated lols?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit....

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

Judges???!!?

This red-black bullshit

man you know that's the sort of deck I'd want to play too
    I guess in this case I'm a card though
    or a token? Not really clear

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

Judges???!!?

This red-black bullshit

apparently you're some sort of goblin

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    credeiki wrote: »

Validate me

*taps two mountains*

Judges???!!?

This red-black bullshit

I did a few white-green decks like a hippie

I made a green-blue deck that wasn't actually good but it entirely revolved around mutating green-blue amphibian type monsters with genetic trickery and @arch would adopt me as his son if he saw it

• Options
    If you're getting sacced for damage you're probably a token

Sorry but classism is real

• Options
    japan wrote: »

This thread is awesome (and spoopy).

Characters
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Turns out the debt collector call I got last week wasn't a scam and I owed money to Pepco when I moved out of my DC place 5 years ago. But the statute of limitations on collecting the debt is over (by 2 years!) so I don't legally owe anything.

On the one hand, I should pay my debts (woooooo $29).

On the other, I don't want to pay debt collectors.

Don't pay debt collectors.

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    But if you're a token, are you actually a unique being? Or are you ALL the tokens?

Maybe tokens are a geth thing

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Turns out the debt collector call I got last week wasn't a scam and I owed money to Pepco when I moved out of my DC place 5 years ago. But the statute of limitations on collecting the debt is over (by 2 years!) so I don't legally owe anything.

On the one hand, I should pay my debts (woooooo $29).

On the other, I don't want to pay debt collectors.

Don't pay debt collectors.

but a lannister always pays his debts

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    But if you're a token, are you actually a unique being? Or are you ALL the tokens?
    Look, my goblin friend says that it's cool.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I saw a tumblr post of some striking historical photos that I am reproducing here for your convenience. I will provide captions above the spoilers to help assess whether you want to click on them.

Painting the Eiffel Tower, warning these dudes are very high up, 1932
    rare-historical-photos-32-5799e4440f7d8__880.jpg

A bunch of people standing around during a lottery to divide the 12 acres that would later become Tel Aviv, 1909
    rare-historical-photos-14-5799d4a58262d__880.jpg

A dude allegedly carving one of the eyes on Mt Rushmore, albeit carving is not currently being done, 1930s
    rare-historical-photos-1-5799d48a24241__880.jpg

Hoover dam being filled with concrete, 1934
    rare-historical-photos-19-5799d4b0ae773__880.jpg

The first atomic bomb, looking rather, um, round? 1945
    rare-historical-photos-56-579a05eccacbc__880.jpg

The graves of a Catholic and Protestant couple somewhere in Holland, 1888
    rare-historical-photos-29-5799d4cb394e1__880.jpg

That one of the race organizers trying to stop Kathrine Switzer from competing in the Boston Marathon (spoilers: she became the first woman to complete it), 1967
    rare-historical-photos-31-5799d4d0d155b__880.jpg

Harold Whittles, a toddler, hearing sound for the first time via some hearing aid, 1974
    rare-historical-photos-40-5799f9a4c0154__880.jpg

The morning after Sweden changed from driving on the left side of the road to the right, 1967
    rare-historical-photos-27-5799d4c409225__880.jpg

The faces of German soldiers being shown footage from concentration camps, 1945
    rare-historical-photos-45-5799fd06d58a7__880.jpg

Acrobats balancing in a very scary way on top of the Empire State Building, 1934
    rare-historical-photos-41-5799fa9a03f02__880.jpg

The arm of the Statue of Liberty being fabricated, 1884
    rare-historical-photos-11-5799d49ef1872__880.jpg

An exotic dancer demonstrating to a judge that her underwear is sufficiently large to have prevented her from exposing herself, ???
    rare-historical-photos-36-5799f4de2fdc2__880.jpg

Joe Masseria, a mafia boss, lying in a lot of blood and holding the Ace of Spades, which I think must have been added after the fact but still looks very striking, 1931
    rare-historical-photos-5-5799d492dfbd0__880.jpg

A lesbian couple at Le Monocle in Paris, 1932
    rare-historical-photos-44-5799fc5e6c9ea__880.jpg

Bolaji Badejo, wearing his costume from Alien, 1978
    rare-historical-photos-4-5799d49100487__880.jpg

Evelyn McHale lying on top of a crumpled vehicle, having committed suicide by jumping from the Empire State Building, 1947
    rare-historical-photos-54-579a02ce28ce3__880.jpg

Richard Nixon's last meal at the White House: cottage cheese and pineapple slices, 1974
    13-61.jpg?iv=1744

A lot of hats in New York, 1930
    rare-historical-photos-46-5799fd9675bea__880.jpg

These were copied from here and here and I take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of these statements.

Surfpossum on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    hey what happened with that one spoopy twitter where the guy had cameras for his cats and thought some spooky child was haunting him or w/e

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    @Bogart we say it SHALL-ot here i'm so sorry

@Organichu :

zb45s882b2je.jpg

sorry to hear the news, bro, ilu

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hey what happened with that one spoopy twitter where the guy had cameras for his cats and thought some spooky child was haunting him or w/e

why do i not know what you're talking about and how do we fix this

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    I also offer this theme song for the forums in general:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DziiY3tSWw

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

why do i not know what you're talking about and how do we fix this

I literally googled "spooky twitter cats child" and I love when stuff like that works

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    all these ps4 exclusives have me hankering to buy one

and i just checked and i have enough credit card rewards points to flat out buy a ps4 pro god of war bundle

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Old picture chat?

Some of those guys may be relatives fishing for salmon on pre dam rivers in Eastern Washington State (early 1900s).
    740b44kvbs53.jpg

• Options
    dear david will the mariners ever make it to the playoffs again?
    dear david do you know the muffin man who lives on drury lane?

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart, you say oregANo instead of oREGano, don't you?

We pronounce it ore-GAR-no.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    @credeiki I also made a blue-black thieves deck mostly oriented to the big urban plane Ravnica in the mythos

All the characters were Rogue types with a little magic so you could attach weird powers to them ... and some evasion so you couldn't hit them in certain ways ... wait a minute ...

And the big whammy cards were all giant black insects like http://static.starcitygames.com/sales/cardscans/MAG_GTC/ConsumingAberration.jpg

Wait a minute ... @Orphane @elldren @simonwolf

desc on
This discussion has been closed.