As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]? Who are you?

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    woo, got promoted in Starcraft. I guess it wasn't just a fluke run!

some tense micro wins which is usually what I'm worst at. either cheesing myself or getting cheesed is taxing my micro and decision making which is good. my old way of playing was just getting builds down and winning with macro and that's good but I am having fun working on this side of my gameplay. now if I can also incorporate the other side hopefully I can get back into masters. later today I'll probably finally steal builds from pro games like I've been planning to, now that I feel like I am at least playing decently in general.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Me at work: "Ugh why isn't it weekend yet."
    Me on Sunday afternoon: "Ugh why isn't it Monday yet so my brain has some code to focus on."

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hello welcome to my bar, a business I run whose goal is to sell beer to customers like you. Thank you for ordering a beer. Would you like your beer from the keg, or from this loose exposed tray of assorted runoff?

It's the pub equivalent of scraps from a chippy

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Variable wrote: »
    woo, got promoted in Starcraft.

Glad things turned around so quick after losing that other job, big ups bro

• Options
    NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Nyysjan wrote: »
    You pour the beer from the drip tray to serve to people?
    Yeah, disgusting.
    And possibly unsanitary.

Some pubs do, for some specific types of beer. Some breweries require it as the only approved dispense method.

Autovac proponents are generally always keen to angrily assert that the majority of real ale drinkers approve of autovac use, whilst also angrily resisting any call to provide information on when and where they're actually used, or carry out any research into the level of contamination risk they may or may not present.

I am never again ordering anything that does not come in a bottle. o.0

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Hello welcome to my bar, a business I run whose goal is to sell beer to customers like you. Thank you for ordering a beer. Would you like your beer from the keg, or from this loose exposed tray of assorted runoff?

Except scraps are delicious

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Based on how cask ale is served a cask would have its own tray though which would be marginally less disgusting

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

Wouldn't work for keg beers, only cask.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Nobody under 45 has ever tasted them first hand. They might just be an urban legend

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Who
    Organichu wrote: »

*bites knuckle*

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

Nobody under 45 has ever tasted them first hand. They might just be an urban legend

Come up north

They're a standard addition

Also the north does fish butties, which I hadn't thought possible before getting fish and chips in Skipton

• Options
    Although apparently Yorkshire is a hotbed of recycled beer as well, so who the fuck knows any more

• Options

Come up north

Also the north does fish butties, which I hadn't thought possible before getting fish and chips in Skipton

I'm from the north! That's how I know about them at all

• Options

hardy har

• Options

Come up north

I'm from the north! That's how I know about them at all

Well then come back!

• Options
    var ilu pls forgive if misjudged meanness factor

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Who
    Gonna playtest Shōnen next month, at the latest, at a friend's boardgame event.

i gotta set up a couple decks first.

---

The worst part of designing a game is when you realize you have to stop to playtest.

• Options
    var ilu pls forgive if misjudged meanness factor

I wasn't bothered at all

if it was a job that I considered a start to a dream career or that I didn't loathe with my entire being, if I felt hopeless afterwards, etc. that would have been really cutting. likewise if I'd said "now I can't have any leisure time until I find a new job" it would have been a slap in the face albeit arguably deserved

but none of that is true and I expressed my lack of disappointment in the post where I said I was fired. I am borderline happy about it (and as always I'll express that I am a very lucky person whose living situation isn't in jeopardy due to losing that job)

taking the time to explain it fully because I'm about to leave for my weekend job so I can't have a back and forth, just getting it all out right away

ilu2omg. no worries what so ever.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Here at the community brewery we make naturally sourced beer compost, using all the leftover beer scrap runoff to provide a rich product for selling in our roadside Beer Truck.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    on It's Always Sunny, their "craft beer" is just them mixing all the old beer together and charging like $8 a bottle

this all sounds like that.

• Options
    We mix in nightsoil to improve the product

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Who
    Nightsoil. This is a quality vintage euphemism.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    The Satanic Temple should be able to take over the Church of Satan name given how pathetic the Church of Satan is.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Nightsoil. This is a quality vintage euphemism.
    it means poop dankey

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Who
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Okay I found the post and holy fuck why would you dig that far into the Archives of Forbidden History

@Hacksaw this reaction was everything I hoped it would be.

• Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYQXTHIV8

Shamelessly posting widely shared otters.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ending the adventure zone has led to a brain worm. But I am on my phone so I am waiting till I get home to type it up.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    ale drinkers have AGMs?

with regional branches?

that propose at least fifteen motions which are actually debated and not cursory bookkeeping?

ok, I guess you have to do something while drinking all the ale

The Campaign For Real Ale is one of the largest consumer organisations in Europe. They publish technical standards and everything.

This particular motion is an incendiary one because it concerns the use of the "autovac", which is a dispense method which draws beer from the drip tray, then the cask, in that order.

Depending on whether or not you're from Yorkshire this is either the only way to achieve a proper head, or viscerally disgusting.

Wait, why does Yorkshire want reused beer and how does it help achieve a proper head?

• Options
    Seriously the hell yorkshire

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

they were doing so well with the puddings and the terriers

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Who
    Couscous wrote: »
    The Satanic Temple should be able to take over the Church of Satan name given how pathetic the Church of Satan is.

Eh, Doug Mesner (A.K.A. Lucien Greaves) is kindof a tool as far as I hear

• Options
    Zephiran wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYQXTHIV8

Shamelessly posting widely shared otters.

I see your otter and raise you one platypus:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8

It's like if chat decided it wanted to design it's own otter, with blackjack duckbill and hookers.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

Were they tho

• Options
    Where are the hookers in this video

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Were they tho

nexus

yes

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    @Organichu you better somehow signal to me that you saw my reply, don't leave me hanging

• Options
    @Variable I c u I l u

• Options

Were they tho

nexus

yes

I'm pretty sure disrespecting the yorkshire pudding leads to someone winding the Horn of the North, at which point it is legal for you to be hunted down like an animal, trussed and then roasted alive on the next available sunday.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I don’t think I’ve ever had a Yorkshire pudding despite my love of British junk food

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Who
    I finally looked up what this dumb new champ does and man does her kit seem overloaded

which dumb new champ?

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
This discussion has been closed.