As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NSFDATA] Look at my dog, and other people's dogs, and their cats and stuff [pets]

1848586878890»

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    cursory search suggests they just get larger scales as they grow rather than more scales so that would make sense

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Old mate bodherooni has a sarcoma lump on him. He’s scheduled for surgery next Wednesday. I feel ok, but apparently my coping mechanisms is telling literally everyone I see, so here you go.

• Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Big hugs to the bodhster and family.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    1bjzzk4068ct.jpeg

Missy, god damn it I need that bag

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    good news, she found it for you!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I had to send one of my guys over the bridge yesterday and I am a fucking wreck.

Tepoz, my orange ball of floof. His kidneys took a pretty gnarly turn quickly, his red blood cell count plummeted and his appetite was shot. I made the call before it got too bad, and it was the right one but....fuck. Took place here in the apartment, and in my arms and god dammit - my little dude. Together for seventeen and a half years, I've had him since he was 3 months old.

He was my shadow. From moves to everything else, he was always alright as long as I was there and vice versa.

His brother, Bacchus, is currently on my ass to get some dinner served so he and I are figuring out the new normal but FUCK. I miss my guy.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i'm so sorry.

ima pour one out for Tepoz, he sounds wonderful

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    rnakcqhjgi2x.jpeg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tynnan wrote: »
    rnakcqhjgi2x.jpeg

2023 in a picture

• Options
    980cgw7i5oqg.jpeg

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Milo can sometimes be hard to spot in the distance.

4sgf15fiq2hg.jpg

Not any more.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I can't even imagine how hard it is to get clothes on a dog that big.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Those were originally for a giraffe but we let it out

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    Fluffy long cat is long
    ltq63pfogdfa.jpg

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    THE QUICHE

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    I want all off you to know that I've raised my cats to all love belly rubs, so they instinctively roll onto their backs when they see me.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Leli wrote: »
    I want all off you to know that I've raised my cats to all love belly rubs, so they instinctively roll onto their backs when they see me.

I have 1 cat that just rolls around and likes to get all roughed up belly rubs.

The other 2…not so much.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Our kitty would play with me and liked being near and/or on top of us.

I could get him to play fetch and he really liked the toy with a fuzzy ball at the end of string and stick.

The best was the loafing up on the kitchen table during dinner.

• Options
    One of my cats thinks she’s a dog and likes to sneak outside.

Shes always back within a few minutes but I was at work today so she was out there for a couple hours…in the rain.

She came in with burrs all up in her fur.

That’s going to be fun to clean out

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Shes always back within a few minutes but I was at work today so she was out there for a couple hours…in the rain.

Do you think a lesson was learned?

• Options
    see317 wrote: »

Absolutely not. Cats don’t learn lessons

• Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

I dunno, we'll have to see if Raijin comes back sooner next time.

sig.gif
  • Options
    This is unprecedented in my house. Willow does not let cats lay near her at all usually.

Miso has been trying for months and slowly breaking her down and today it happened

9xriev5em75r.jpeg

• Options
    jihsy3n87op1.jpg

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Cheeks so smooth, simply blend into the body, precious little blemish on the pink booper, that's a fine specimen of feline.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai