As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ITT We discuss wren

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Cantwalkenstein holy fuck

thank god the office is empty right now that one caught me off guard

Weaver on
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Weaver wrote: »

What happened? What did I miss?

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »

Callius wrote: »
    I dare say, Dr. Cripple von Cantwalkenstein, your theorums seem to hold true given even the most rude of titties.

I believe you are on to something here. Yes, definitely on to something indeed!

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Callius wrote: »
    I dare say, Dr. Cripple von Cantwalkenstein, your theorums seem to hold true given even the most rude of titties.

I believe you are on to something here. Yes, definitely on to something indeed!

Oh, awesome. I totally missed that.

I thought maybe there was a picture of some sort in circulation that needed to be rated on the 1-100 titty rudeness scale.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Rentilius wrote: »
    What? Yes they are.

obviously you've never purchased pure samples in bulk.

We can't get a solid control with just a handfull of samples. n establishment such as ours, with our standards, requires at least 25 pure virginal Thai girls. And those are just one ethnicity. Good lord man, this study will require millions.

Perhaps you should go back to State school? I'm sure you could get a phys-ed degree or something.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    No sir, I will take the risk of finding these Thai girls.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    What? Yes they are.

We can't get a solid control with just a handfull of samples. n establishment such as ours, with our standards, requires at least 25 pure virginal Thai girls. And those are just one ethnicity. Good lord man, this study will require millions.

Perhaps you should go back to State school? I'm sure you could get a phys-ed degree or something.

Some people just aren't up the highest standards when it comes to this field of study.

Some people are perfectly happy looking at the same set of bazoombas their whole life. Others, like the respected members of this organization, actively seek out new and different forms of titties. This ensures that their opinions and expert advice regarding titty rudeness is of the highest quality.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    AslanAslan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Obviously, they are two degrees of speciality. One can be an expert on the rudest of titties in a particular ethnic group, e.g. Asian titties, while the other is more of the broad spectrum titty expert. They both have their uses.

Aslan on
    Captain_Renault.gif I'm shocked...shocked, to find faggotry in this thread.
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Virginal Thai girls are prudes man. Just find ones that can pretend that they are virgins.

edit: For scientific analysis and study of course. We cannot have inhibited subjects, as they impede the progress of our case studies.

We should also study dominant rude titty traits in hybrid ethnicities such as mulattos.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    The Itty Bitty Titty Committee denies rumors concerning a lowering of their standards due to the influence of the organization.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    The Itty Bitty Titty Committee denies rumors concerning a lowering of their standards due to the influence of the organization.

The IBTC has long since out-lived it's usefullness. What was once an almost laughable prediliction has been finally recognized by the populace at large as a truely rude sub-set.

I myself am a ferverant believer in the rudeness of an A-cup.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What? Yes they are.

Some people just aren't up the highest standards when it comes to this field of study.

Some people are perfectly happy looking at the same set of bazoombas their whole life. Others, like the respected members of this organization, actively seek out new and different forms of titties. This ensures that their opinions and expert advice regarding titty rudeness is of the highest quality.

Also, a true expert like our friends Stale and Callius can not only reference their own experience with many different sets of titties, both rude and non-rude; but they can also take into account the changing social and geopolitical values that go into rating titties of different ethnicities, creeds, races, etc.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    this is all just buzzwords to me now

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    The titty committees are readying to go to war.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    small boobs don't sag

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What? Yes they are.

Also, a true expert like our friends Stale and Callius can not only reference their own experience with many different sets of titties, both rude and non-rude; but they can also take into account the changing social and geopolitical values that go into rating titties of different ethnicities, creeds, races, etc.

countless hours of my life have been spent honing my craft on non-rude titties in gymnasiums, ampitheatres, libraries, motor vehicles, and mobile homes.

One must crawl before they walk before they roll.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I submit that criteria for titties to be truly the rudest are those which seemingly tell Earth's gravity, nay, the entire realm of physics to take a proverbial 'hike'.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I submit that criteria for titties to be truly the rudest are those which seemingly tell Earth's gravity, nay, the entire realm of physics to take a proverbial 'hike'.

and yet, one can not discount the virtues of a set of bouncing swaying fun-bags.

You see? You see the effort our jobs require? I handle more titties before 7am then most people do all day....

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

The IBTC has long since out-lived it's usefullness. What was once an almost laughable prediliction has been finally recognized by the populace at large as a truely rude sub-set.

I myself am a ferverant believer in the rudeness of an A-cup.

Here here.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

and yet, one can not discount the virtues of a set of bouncing swaying fun-bags.

You see? You see the effort our jobs require? I handle more titties before 7am then most people do all day....

Some days, a true expert in Stale's field could be staring at delicious jumbajumbs for hours straight, without even BLINKING. Its kinda like smelling the wine and swirling it when you are first tasting it - blinking can obscure certain imperfections that would otherwise not be seen.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

One must crawl before they walk before they roll.

This is why Stale is awesome, guys.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yeah let's talk about Stale

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That and the thing about being able to pontificate about tits.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    redimpulseredimpulse Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    How about a website to further research, where people can see and rate pics on rudeness value, say along the lines of thefunniest.info? therudest.info is available...

redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I heard there was SCIENCE going on in here

Also what about Wren's tits?

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    They have www.hotornot.com and they have www.photobucket.com and they have www.webshots.com and they have www.flickr.com.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    aretheyrudeenough.com

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    They also have ratemy(whatever).com

for boobs, bod, peen, etc etc.

I think.

They probably do still.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    hmm.

Open voting for all who visit? Amateur only of course.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    ratemyrude.com

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    But are these sites actually taking data and returning results? I don't know because BLOCKED BY WEBSENSE

redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Seriously, if you go to photobucket.com and type in titties, and then click "continue photobucket search", its amazing how many dumb chicks post their sweet zoombers on the internet.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    ratemyturban.com

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yes, yes Wise_a, but that does not allow our committee to pass judgement in one easy button click.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ratemynastydreds.com

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ratemyneckbeard.com

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    ratemyinternetjoke.com

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    ratemyleftasscheek.com

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Yes, yes Wise_a, but that does not allow our committee to pass judgement in one easy button click.
    Plus there are no algorithms.

algorithms

redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Instituteforrudestresearch.edu

DrZiplock on