ITT We discuss wren

• Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wise_a wrote: »
    Stale wrote: »
    tugga wrote: »
    nah after i looked at it more she reminded me of this waitress that i know that works at buffalo wild wings

the waitress is hotter and has bigger/nicer titties

the correct adjective describing titties in this way is rude

ruder

rudest

most rude indeed

Wise_a on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    exponentially rude

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I perfer to flaunt the rudeness of said titties in the face of correct grammar.

ruder

rudest would imply however that they were the pinnacle of what tits could ever achieve, this gentlemen, is not the case.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    An interesting thought.

Are you proposing that there is, in fact, no way for a set of tits to be the rudest? That all tits because of what they are the pinnacle of rude?

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    An interesting thought.

Are you proposing that there is, in fact, no way for a set of tits to be the rudest? That all tits because of what they are the pinnacle of rude?

I'm simply stating that no single set of titt-ays can be the rudest. Since each man will in fact classify them based on his own calculations, there is no guideline. In this case then, each set of rude titties is it's own outlier.

The center does not hold.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I see, I see.

:^:

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I dare say, Dr. Cripple von Cantwalkenstein, your theorums seem to hold true given even the most rude of titties.

I believe you are on to something here. Yes, definitely on to something indeed!

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    SavedSaved Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wait wasn't Wren like a little asian girl?

Saved on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Callius wrote: »
    I dare say, Dr. Cripple von Cantwalkenstein, your theorums seem to hold true given even the most rude of titties.

this is not to say however, that we cannot break down these milk jugs into genres and then attempt a rude-ranking system.

This is still plagued with outliers. Once you establish a bracketing system for one aspect, you are left with an almost infinate number of sub-catagories... size, shape, firmness, bounce, areola size, nipple shape, nipple size, freckles, chest off-set.....

The classification becomes almost a sissyphian ordeal. However, if one could, in theory, break it down, then and only then, could one declare a certificate for "Rudest Type-73827263492 Titty".

This is still plagued by bias and perspective. It is however most likely the closest one could get.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    WevsWevs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    theSAVED wrote: »
    Wait wasn't Wren like a little asian girl?

No, Wren was that guy who was trying to complete some stupid report by putting values from a document in to a template, but they didn't fit and the template was really broken.

Wevs on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Well rudosity really is a function of a person's opinion, and as such it is subjective. I wouldn't necessarily say a big set of titties is the rudest. I would say that the category which contains the rudest sets of titties is those women whose titties are proportional to their bodies.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    this is not to say however, that we cannot break down these milk jugs into genres and then attempt a rude-ranking system.

This is still plagued with outliers. Once you establish a bracketing system for one aspect, you are left with an almost infinate number of sub-catagories... size, shape, firmness, bounce, areola size, nipple shape, nipple size, freckles, chest off-set.....

The classification becomes almost a sissyphian ordeal. However, if one could, in theory, break it down, then and only then, could one declare a certificate for "Rudest Type-73827263492 Titty".

This is still plagued by bias and perspective. It is however most likely the closest one could get.
    In addition to the factors already mentioned one has to take into account other mitigating factors such as lighting, angle, pose, clothing situation, and location of said rude-titty viewing.

As an example; if said rudest of titties were in a serious movie that you were watching with your parents would they be slightly less rude than the titties you saw while the owner of said rudiest of titties flashed you while you were grocery shopping?

Do you see the dilemna here? It's a maze with a byzantine level of complexity.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Surely though you will agree that while such a classification system is virtually impossible we should at least make the attempt to judge and dutifully inspect said titties. For science and all that.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Also, any discussion of rude levels within the titty genre really isn't complete without:

groping-scarlett-johansson.jpg

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Surely though you will agree that while such a classification system is virtually impossible we should at least make the attempt to judge and dutifully inspect said titties. For science and all that.
    Oh yes yes, indeed. I believe that we should have multiple panels of independent bodies researching this problem and cross checking with peer reviewed findings.

One can not be too thorough in a case like this.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Did someone call for a Doctor of Boobyology? Right hurrrrrr

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    wren sucks.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    You better watch out when Wren makes his rounds, Rentilius.

Wevs on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I will rub his nipples so fast they'll be burnt off

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

In addition to the factors already mentioned one has to take into account other mitigating factors such as lighting, angle, pose, clothing situation, and location of said rude-titty viewing.

As an example; if said rudest of titties were in a serious movie that you were watching with your parents would they be slightly less rude than the titties you saw while the owner of said rudiest of titties flashed you while you were grocery shopping?

ahhh... then of course there is the situational aspects. I mean you have 2 sets of perfectly rude mammaries, but they are in fact completely different catagories. Niether one you particulary find to be "hella-rude". However the owner of one is sucking your donger while the other is spanking her with a riding crop and calling her a dirty cum-slut.

I ask of you sir, in this situation, really, which set is ruder? These kinds of decisions are not for a mere mortal man to decide. It is a far better thing to simply grab a handfull of hair and enjoy the ride.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    He sucks even more then.

Wevs on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

You make a compelling point. It truly is amazing how deep your knowledge of titty rudeness goes!

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Oh yes yes, indeed. I believe that we should have multiple panels of independent bodies researching this problem and cross checking with peer reviewed findings.

We can all wear lab coats and carry clipboards.

"Dr.Ziplock, are they rude?"

"They certainly are, Dr. Callius."

*motorboat*

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    oh get the fuck outta here, ziplock.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Rentilius wrote: »

D:

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

We can all wear lab coats and carry clipboards.

"Dr.Ziplock, are they rude?"

"They certainly are, Dr. Callius."

*motorboat*

I think you'll probably end up needing a standard scale on which to judge each set of titties. You could use something like the Robert Parker wine scale, which goes up to 100. Each set of mammaries gets points based something like this:

1-10 points for size
    1-10 points for proportionality
    1-25 points for nipple quality, which can be further broken down
    1-25 points for overall hotness of the chick
    1-5 for the situation you are in when you see then
    1-25 for feel, touch, taste, motorboating, etc.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    ahhh... then of course there is the situational aspects. I mean you have 2 sets of perfectly rude mammaries, but they are in fact completely different catagories. Niether one you particulary find to be "hella-rude". However the owner of one is sucking your donger while the other is spanking her with a riding crop and calling her a dirty cum-slut.

I ask of you sir, in this situation, really, which set is ruder? These kinds of decisions are not for a mere mortal man to decide. It is a far better thing to simply grab a handfull of hair and enjoy the ride.
    As Dean of this prestigious institute it is not only my privilege, but it is my honor to bestow upon you the following title in perpetuity:

"Stale: The Most Honorable and Grand Surveyor of Titties Most Rude"

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

As Dean of this prestigious institute it is not only my privilege, but it is my honor to bestow upon you the following title upon you in perpetuity:

Oooooooooooo - This is a great honor, coming right from the dean of dildos. I feel honored just to have been around while this title was bestowed.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

D:

<3.

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

As Dean of this prestigious institute it is not only my privilege, but it is my honor to bestow upon you the following title in perpetuity:

I shall strive to conduct myself and my research with the highest of standards and ethics in an effort to carry this title with the honor it deserves.

Now. Lets get some titties out here.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    While I feel that the titties are indeed supple and bountiful in their volume, the motorboating was found somewhat wanting, as they were rather lacking in bouquet. A fine compliment to a modest evening, but otherwise not the highest level of rudeness.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    sarukun's titties are not symmetrical

tyrannus on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    sarukun's titties are not symmetrical

Is sarukun an Amazon Warrior Princess?

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I'd put money down on "Probably"

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    While I feel that the titties are indeed supple and bountiful in their volume, the motorboating was found somewhat wanting, as they were rather lacking in bouquet. A fine compliment to a modest evening, but otherwise not the highest level of rudeness.

Some titties just need to be aged a little bit longer - insert dyslexic joke here.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Let's turn this mother out

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure how we can "turn this mother out" on this one.

Any suggestions, either from the "Dean of Dildos (and Dildonic related studies)", or from the "The Most Honorable and Grand Surveyor of Titties Most Rude".

Wise_a on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    C'mon Kage now it's time to blow doors down

Grath on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Weaver wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure how we can "turn this mother out" on this one.

Any suggestions, either from the "Dean of Dildos (and Dildonic related studies)", or from the "The Most Honorable and Grand Surveyor of Titties Most Rude".

I would suggest a parade of titties. The samples need to be spread across age and ethnicity. We may need to appeal to the dean for more funding. 16 year old Thai girls are not cheap.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What? Yes they are.

tyrannus on