As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]: favors between lovers

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    You can always count on Riemann to answer questions like that

seemingly summoned from the void, he materializes.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    squirtle
    https://youtu.be/Mwuq8GI8LME

I have the biggest love of this vocal style.

Also I mean Lud missed the song that introduced me to PMJ.

https://youtu.be/yvEWNlcefAw

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    shit what happened to Simon?

Crohn's happened, my man!!

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Simon you should get yourself a Fakku subscription and just lewd your days away in the hospital

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    we need twenty ccs of ahegao, stat

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

the parrot from Aladdin?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I always love how much fun Leo Moracchioli seems to be having in his videos

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    squirtle
    This dude always has the most fun.

https://youtu.be/_1azJWrtuxQ

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »

the parrot from Aladdin?

Lud I am torn between suggesting and fervently warning you not to Bing yourself up a Google for "ahegao"

• Options

the parrot from Aladdin?

Lud I am torn between suggesting and fervently warning you not to Bing yourself up a Google for "ahegao"

What’s the big deal it’s just tofu

• Options
    I googled it

dead dove do not eat

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    squirtle
    knitdan wrote: »

the parrot from Aladdin?

What’s the big deal it’s just tofu

no no that's hentai

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    oh god that wasnt what i thought it was

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Frankly, I believe that the erotic potential of ahegao is substantially lesser to the potential found in the "absolute territory" of zettai ryouiki due to the fact that the latter possesses an absence of access, and through its absence opens itself to infinite imaginations of possibility, thereby heightening the overall erotic fantasy potential. In this TED Talk,

simonwolf on
  • Options
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    squirtle
    zeta reticuli?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Frankly, I believe that the erotic potential of ahegao is substantially lesser to the potential found in the "absolute territory" of zettai ryouiki due to the fact that the latter possesses an absence of access, and through its absence opens itself to infinite imaginations of possibility, thereby heightening the overall erotic fantasy potential. In this TED Talk,

Dude don’t take my lewd hobby and get all university education on it

• Options
    My god he’s awful but that’s what makes it funny I guess

• Options

Dude don’t take my lewd hobby and get all university education on it

wow it's like you don't even know me

• Options
    zeta reticuli?

TLDR

The bare skin between the hem of a skirt and the top of stockings

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Yay America Launch Platform built and installed in preparation for launch day.

0rHKjfgl.jpg

n9xdxPal.jpg

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I remember when I went to see the red Elvis's the act before them had a lead singer trumpet player who finished his set doing a trumpet solo, while his trumpet was on fire and he was standing on the base players base. It was quite the stage show.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    My god he’s awful but that’s what makes it funny I guess

he's actually a saxophonist and decent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myb4oXLHLU4

• Options
    Ahegao is hilarious but overrated

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    I like this one because I really like Ellie Goulding and I've always had a weird like for 60's girl group chic. I fuckin' loved Crystal, Ronnette, and Chiffon as the Greek Choir in Little Shop of Horrors. I mean as a kid I didn't understand I was watching a Shakespearean tragedy with an alien plant (mainly because the movie gives it a happyish ending unlike the original play)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZY9_Xr5XPA

Flaming baritone saxophone is the real mvp. They're all great of course, but come on. They even had a fire extinguisher ready and the door open.

• Options

broar.

Simon is literally a doctor of anime. He gets a huuuuuge pass for all kinds of commentary

you can't just casually say a hentai trope is overrated without getting a purple nurple

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Oh my Gooooodd they still haven't stopped the fireworks, come on

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I referenced two turntables and a microphone the other day and @wafflesmagee had no idea what I was talking about.

I just played the song for her and she still didn't recognize it.

(Also it's her birthday and she made an amazing cake and I'm gonna go into a sugar coma)

• Options
    My city almost banned them, so they set hard limits instead, can't start selling them in city limits until like 3 days before hand, and no fireworks after 11. I thought that was a valid move, then again I'm tean #fuckyourfireworks

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

broar.

Simon is literally a doctor of anime. He gets a huuuuuge pass for all kinds of commentary

you can't just casually say a hentai trope is overrated without getting a purple nurple

Whatever man

You ain’t my real dad

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I mean how much hentai do you have to consume before you say a trope is overrated
    as if you are a hentai sommelier and you've swirled the smut around your palette like an upper middle class filth connoisseur

Ludious on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I'm not sure there's ever been a metal cover that added anything

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I referenced two turntables and a microphone the other day and wafflesmagee had no idea what I was talking about.

(Also it's her birthday and she made an amazing cake and I'm gonna go into a sugar coma)

Not everyone is a scientologist.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I mean how much hentai do you have to consume before you say a trope is overrated
    as if you are a hentai sommelier and you've swirled the smut around your palette like an upper middle class filth connoisseur
    No hurtful comments, please

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I referenced two turntables and a microphone the other day and wafflesmagee had no idea what I was talking about.

*googles*
    well fuck

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    In this essay I will discuss how ahegao, which asks us to be intensely interested in and aroused by a woman's inner emotional state, is in fact the most feminist hentai trope,

• Options

broar.

Whatever man

You ain’t my real dad

You're right, I'm not any given member of the '88 Toronto Blue Jays

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

*googles*
    well fuck

Beck is also pretty hardcore as well. Like he's not some Kirstie Alley, he's the real deal with bill mcneal he can melt your mind with his shit.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

broar.

Whatever man

You ain’t my real dad

You're right, I'm not any given member of the '88 Toronto Blue Jays

Shit

You flatter me

This discussion has been closed.