Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Crew 2 4 U

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 11 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Crew 2 4 U

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here


Unknown User on
DonnictonAndy JoeA Dabble Of TheloniusTofystedethSkull2185BobbleLeon2309Edith UpwardsRiusQuidNightslyrkimeJusticeforPlutoZilla360McFodderMoridin889H3KnucklescB557joshofalltradesAegeri

Posts

  • lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    I appreciate the meta here.

    LucascraftLeon2309Commander ZoomRhesus PositiveRiusUndead MonkeyNightslyrkimeJusticeforPlutoMichaelLCZilla360McFodderMoridin889zepherinH3Knuckles
  • ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    But he drew a pretty sweet Dodge Viper in this strip:
    215525597_USTU9-2100x20000.jpg

    TofystedethTheBlackWinddennisRiusNightslyrkimeZilla360McFodderMoridin889zepherinH3KnucklescB557
  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    He used to hate drawing hands as well, but he got pretty good at it. Cars are basically hands with wheels, so I think Mike can do it.

    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    dennisTrueLinkZomroNightslyrkimeZilla360Moridin889DemonStaceyAndy JoeH3Knuckles
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    He used to hate drawing hands as well, but he got pretty good at it. Cars are basically hands with wheels, so I think Mike can do it.

    Cars are the hands of the road.

    Everyone says that. Look it up.

    TrueLinkSkull2185NightslyrflamebroiledchickenZilla360Dark Raven XMoridin889DonnictonzepherinDemonStaceyAndy JoecB557jungleroomx
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    This feels like a cry for help "Someone help me draw cars"

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Zilla360zepherin
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Time for Mike and Jerry to invent a whole new universe.

    A car/fantasy universe.

    Where the cars have classes and stats, and ability loadouts based on their classes. Where the mean streets are wrought with peril (and elves).

    You can pay me for this idea later.

    Zilla360zepherin
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    The Crew 2 is not doing well in reviews or on metacritic, but I think it's a pretty cool game. I'm having lots of fun with it, anyhow. :)

    Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Time for Mike and Jerry to invent a whole new universe.

    A car/fantasy universe.

    Where the cars have classes and stats, and ability loadouts based on their classes. Where the mean streets are wrought with peril (and elves).

    You can pay me for this idea later.
    ...Dodge viper casts launch control roll add 1D8 to initial acceleration.

  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    edited July 12
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    The Crew 2 is not doing well in reviews or on metacritic, but I think it's a pretty cool game. I'm having lots of fun with it, anyhow. :)

    I tired out the beta after seeing your positive posts, but I didn't care for how the vehicles handled. Felt too I dunno... stiff? Decided to wait for a sale, too many other things to play right now anyway :P

    Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    The Crew 2 is not doing well in reviews or on metacritic, but I think it's a pretty cool game. I'm having lots of fun with it, anyhow. :)

    I tired out the beta after seeing your positive posts, but I didn't care for how the vehicles handled. Felt too I dunno... stiff? Decided to wait for a sale, too many other things to play right now anyway :P

    Heh it was the opposite for me so I ended up grabbing it. There are very few racing games that actually do what I like. And while this is far from everything I want it's a lot closer than most racing games in the past many years. And I have jack shit to play all summer so it's better than nothing! God damn dry summer game months...

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    Zilla360
  • cmdshft4cmdshft4 Registered User regular
    Every artist/designer has their thing to hate. You can even get good at it and still hate doing it. There's about 40% of the business my company produces that I dislike designing... luckily, I'm not the only designer and the other designers like the things I hate and hate the things I like.

  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Blur is still my #1 favorite racing game ever. It was basically Mario Kart with real cars and a Call of Duty progression system.

    And I'm still bitter that it sold so poorly and was the death of Bizarre Creations.

    YoungFreyMichaelLCZilla360
  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    Mario Kart will forever hold the top spot for me I think. Blur was a close second until I played Forza Horizon 3.

    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    The Tokyo Extreme Racer games were always some of my favorites. Midnight Club LA was the closest modern game to that style. But sadly they don't seem to make racing games in that style at all any more and it's basically the only way I like racing games.

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Blur is still my #1 favorite racing game ever. It was basically Mario Kart with real cars and a Call of Duty progression system.

    And I'm still bitter that it sold so poorly and was the death of Bizarre Creations.

    Agreed. I think it's a crime Blur never got a sequel and the studio was shut down. That game was fun, different, stylish, and looked great.

  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    for me mario kart double dash like most gamecube entries for nintendo series was my favorite. 2nd place would be burn out paradise.

Sign In or Register to comment.