Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Putting her kid on blast like that is a shitty move so I do feel for the kid for getting caught like that. He's in the back seat of the car, what the hell is he supposed to be doing? Vacuuming?

He's supposed to finding a fuckin' job is what

TheStigRichardAl_wat
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    evilbobBionicPenguincB557Emerlmaster999ironsizideBahamutZEROchromdomFencingsaxchrishallett83SporkAndrewSorcePeenShortyTonkkaMichaelLCWiseManTobesWhittledownAl_watXaquinbowenSeptusklemmingSyngyneSkeithKetardarunia106webguy20IloveslimesSlacker71Darth WaiterBeastehRhesus PositiveToxKanaMetzger Meistergodmode
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 11

absolutely turn the sound on

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    Xaquinchromdomchrishallett83ZxerolSporkAndrewBionicPenguinPsykomaYaYacB557SyngyneSkeithAngrySquirrelFencingsaxTonkkaTankHammerBahamutZEROdarunia106webguy20SorceLadaiAl_watHermanoironsizideDuke 2.0ShortyAthenorIloveslimesSlacker71HeadCreepsMidniteMysstMvrckThorn413ToxOghulkDrZiplockKanagodmodeYoutube
  • chromdomchromdom Why do bad things keep happening to me? Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.Registered User regular
    For a while I couldn't see the beatbox guy and was trying to figure out how a violin could do that

XaquinYoutube
  • ZxerolZxerol HOW MANY POUNDS IS CAT POOP Registered User regular
    Yo where's the soundcloud link for that 🔥

Youtube
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 11
    Zxerol wrote: »
    Yo where's the soundcloud link for that 🔥

I have 45 tabs open hang on i'm sure I left it here somewhere

EDIT:

which is the soundcloud for the guy with the violin. This thing I don't think got recorded anywhere else.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    ZxerolcB557TankHammerBahamutZEROCrippl3Duke 2.0ShortySlacker71HeadCreepsYoutube
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    klemming wrote: »

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    JedocCrippl3SorceSyngyneAl_watironsizideASimPersonShortyTonkkaMetzger Meister
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    BahamutZEROAl_watironsizideDuke 2.0BionicPenguinPeenShortyKetarEmerlmaster999IloveslimesSlacker71TonkkaMidnitewebguy20Septusgodmode
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Best locker room shenanigans I've seen in a while. Sound on.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    BedlamGrogSorceGvzbgulcB557ExtreaminatuscursedkingShortyAthenorBionicPenguinIloveslimesDaimarXaquinSlacker71TonkkaHeadCreepsZibblsnrtdarunia106webguy20Duke 2.0ironsizideOghulkMetzger Meistergodmode
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    There was a locker room video of a bunch of guys singing the Halo theme as well which was pretty top

GvzbgulLord PalingtonAbdhyiuscB557
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

mountain goats are majestic creatures

Emerlmaster999Slacker71cB557webguy20TynnanRhesus Positive
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    JedocSlacker71cB557TonkkaStiltsstimtokoloswebguy20Emerlmaster999SkeithtynicSorcePsykomaSyngyneRhesus PositiveHefflingPeenSealgodmode
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Y'all NEVER seen a kung-fu movie this good: (sound on)

DoodmannchromdomTonkkaShortyBahamutZEROBionicPenguinWhiteZinfandelAl_watCobellMidniteDarth WaitermanwiththemachinegunSkeithFearghaillcaptainkTynnanironsizideTankHammerPeenOghulkKanagodmode

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    BionicPenguinXaquinwebguy20BahamutZERODuke 2.0SkeithSlacker71SorcePsykomaFearghaillTonkkaironsizideSyngyneToxShortyTankHammerPeenOghulkgodmodeYoutube
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    heh got me

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Gudvangen, Norway

I want to be there

Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends

If this happened to me I think I wouldn't be able to stop laughing enough to tell them about the camera.

cB557TonkkaironsizideTransporterBionicPenguinXaquinDuke 2.0
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    It's probably bad that a big part of me wants to see one of these videos where the driver goes, 'You want me to run you over? Cause I can definitely do that right now...' *Hits gas*

SorceBullheadironsizideHeadCreeps
  • BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    Scooter wrote: »
    It's probably bad that a big part of me wants to see one of these videos where the driver goes, 'You want me to run you over? Cause I can definitely do that right now...' *Hits gas*

I was waiting for it.

camo_sig2.png
    Kana
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    I believe that would constitute a welcome plan B for this kind of scammer. Unfortunately.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    GvzbgulShortytynic
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    At least wait for the car to get to the crosswalk paint

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    Youtube
    Pinky and the Brain caused the third impact?

btnEpOe.jpg

SkeithSeptusTonkkadarunia106TankHammerEmerlmaster999DoodmannKwoaruDelzhandmanwiththemachinegunIloveslimesOghulkWhiteZinfandelironsizide

YOU STICK THAT IN AND I'LL FUCKING KILL oh hey that's quite nice actually.

BedlamFencingsaxMr FuzzbuttJedocRhesus PositivecB557HeadCreepsTonkkaSorceShortySkeithEmerlmaster999SporkAndrewAl_watZombie HeroscherbchenHefflingBionicPenguinPeenKruiteIloveslimesXaquinKetarOghulkYaYatynicZibblsnrtKanaMetzger MeisterDarth WaiterNightDragonironsizideTynnangodmodeDuke 2.0Youtube
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    BedlamSorceTonkkaSanderJKStiltsMichaelLCdarunia106ShortyWhittledownSkeithEmerlmaster999FencingsaxevilbobsponobowenNaphtaliHefflingHeadCreepsBionicPenguinPeenKruiteIloveslimesXaquinOghulkYaYaKanaSyngyneNightDragonironsizideTynnanMysstgodmodeTransporterDuke 2.0

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    MrMonroechromdomAbdhyiusAngrySquirrelEmerlmaster999cB557FencingsaxJedocAl_watHefflingSiliconStewTonkkaHeadCreepsBionicPenguinPeenIloveslimesXaquinKetarOghulktynicZibblsnrtdarunia106webguy20KanaMetzger MeisterHappy Little MachineDarth WaiterNightDragonShortyironsizideTynnangodmodeDuke 2.0TankHammerYoutubeOut Of Context

"Okay, there's an short left and an short right straight after COW! COW! Okay, now a long right turn..."

cB557DoodmannTonkkatynicTynnangodmodeYoutube
    Aren't there, like, people that work for these races whose job it is to prevent people from slamming into 2000 pound meaty roadblocks?

BullheadYoutube
    Not all people are good at their jobs.
    That driver's pretty good at his, though.

ironsizidegodmode
    giphy.gif

JimmyTSquirrelBahamutZEROHeadCreepsBionicPenguinmanwiththemachinegunSorceKetarDarth WaiterNightDragonSealShortyironsizideASimPerson
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

DoodmanncB557TonkkaBionicPenguinSorceOghulkBullheadDarth WaiterShortygodmodeTankHammerYoutube
  • GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    Bizarro milo seems to be having fun

m3d1jf1cwv8w.png
    cB557SorceOghulkShortyironsizide

SorceBedlamdarunia106webguy20cB557KanaEmerlmaster999TonkkaDarth WaiterNightDragonShortyironsizideFencingsaxXaquinHeadCreepsHermanogodmode

ikzpt6vtahzi.png
    SorceKwoarusponoAngrySquirrelchromdomironsizideXaquinHeadCreepsDarth WaiterDuke 2.0Youtube
    @NightDragon

NightDragonSorcebowencB557BionicPenguindarunia106ironsizideFencingsaxwebguy20Darth WaiterTonkkaHeffling
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Holy shit

SorceSkeithwebguy20Darth Waiter

Keanu knows that John Wick is fictional, right?

cB557
    I would get my nails painted like that. How do I get my nails painted like that?

cB557FencingsaxHeffling
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I would get my nails painted like that. How do I get my nails painted like that?

$$$$

Ladies.
    NightDragonYoutube
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

I see no way this could ever possiblay go wrong.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    SorcecB557BionicPenguinKanacaptainkProlegomenaBedlamStiltsdarunia106Beef AvengerBullheadXaquinEmerlmaster999HeadCreepsMidniteNightDragonTransporterTankHammerHefflingYoutube