As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I don't know I think your average gorilla could beat brian shaw in most things if it tried at all

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    you'd still fall short on their average strength levels because your muscles aren't built the way theirs are

like benching your body weight is a good average for a human, we can in emergencies but we do so at the risk of tearing the muscles from our bodies

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    bowen wrote: »
    you'd still fall short on their average strength levels because your muscles aren't built the way theirs are

like benching your body weight is a good average for a human, we can in emergencies but we do so at the risk of tearing the muscles from our bodies

Now when you say "tearing the muscles from our bodies" do you mean they detach from the joints, or do they go "fuck this shit I'm out" and just launch themselves from your body like a rubber band at the nearest bystander?

Garthor on
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Garthor wrote: »

Now when you say "tearing the muscles from our bodies" do you mean they detach from the joints, or do they go "fuck this shit I'm out" and just launch themselves from your body like a rubber band at the nearest bystander?

It's called a "Popeye" and I would highly advise against looking for images of a Popeye injury.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    "Strong as an Ape" is the least lucrative VHS work out routine ever released

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Well they do something more like the latter but stay inside your body. It's pretty violent and can break bones when it happens. You probably could lift a car, but you risk all your muscles in your arms, back, and shoulders just snapping off their anchors. You'll also compress your spine and lose a few inches of height, potentially permanently.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    That sounds bad.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    That sounds bad.

but it comes with a free frogurt!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    It's like Bethesda isn't even trying these days.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    AzraithAzraith DON'T Registered User regular
    It's a little thing, but the way the chimpanzee cradles the ladies elbow as she's getting her grip on the tree, kind of 'making sure' before letting her go was super neat.

kgefLUA.png
    Steam Live: Azraith PSN: AzraithDeMitri
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Is that dance punishment? Like pushups in the military?

"Alright, you four, yes, you rhythmless twonks, four minutes of getting spun. NOW."

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    someone's just askin' to get kicked in the head

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the third guy is absolutely taking a beating from that gal's arm

• Options

This is how they did Superman flying before CG.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    That's a horrible idea!

Also, the font dude dancer looks like whathisname to me, Jesse Pinkman. Aaron Paul, apparently.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    That's a horrible idea!

Also, the font dude dancer looks like whathisname to me, Jesse Pinkman. Aaron Paul, apparently.

Nobody saw it coming, but The Breaking Bad Musical is going to be huge.

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular

This is how they did Superman flying before CG.

Ok but can a plane take off from a treadmill?

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Leaving aside how many other occurrences are right on the verge of happening in that gif, the guy's face seems alarmingly close to the truck bed on those bounces.

• Options
    It's exactly as close to the truck bed as it would be to the ground if the trampoline was on the ground. It's a trampoline, that's how they work.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    It's exactly as close to the truck bed as it would be to the ground if the trampoline was on the ground. It's a trampoline, that's how they work.

*furiously scribbles notes*

Go on...

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    rude :|
    It's Negasonic Teenage Warhead though, that's her whole thing.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Ashaman42 wrote: »
    Blimey I knew other primates were strong but that really shows it.

Also deserve credit for the "noticing someone needing help and immediately offering it" thing.

• Options

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    "Hey, where're you go-OH MY GODS!"

• Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I looked at the cats ears, and that's all the story I needed to know.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• Options

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

There's sound, but nothing interesting.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    "Oh shit, exactly what I planned!"

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    "Oh shit, exactly what I planned!"

I do appreciate how they go from resting smug face to "oh shit I fucked up" immediately. Sound on for this one.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options

https://gifsound.com/?gifv=uAoZjya&v=08NlhjpVFsU

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Please don't post videos of me, especially as I get out of the shower. That's really rude, downright creepy.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Skeith wrote: »

My friend showed me this last night when we were eating at a Chili's, and in fact I blame this video for the mad stomach aches I got later and not the shrimp tacos.

Zxerol on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular

oh, so that's my fetish.

great.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

oh, so that's my fetish.

great.
    That's the great thing about fetishes though, you're not limited to just one or two.
    You can have as many as you want.

• Options
    Here's a gif of a seahorse:

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    well, jeeze, I hope they were able to rescue that horse

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options

Full movie when?

This discussion has been closed.